Bedside quick access are for suppressed hand gun

General silencer discussion. If you want to talk about a specific silenced rifle or pistol, it is best to do that in the rifle or pistol section for that brand.

All NFA laws apply.

Moderators: mpallett, mr fixit, bakerjw, renegade

Trvrdgr1234

Bedside quick access are for suppressed hand gun

Post by Trvrdgr1234 »

Do any of you guys have a quick access safe set up for your bedside gun with a can? Can't seem to find anything

Or maybe you have a Diffrent system to share?

So far the only thing I've seen is the identilock but it's only for certain guns and I'd like to see other options

Thanks guys
doubloon
Silent But Deadly

Re: Bedside quick access are for suppressed hand gun

Post by doubloon »

I use standard gun storage methods and keep a pair of HL Impact Sports on the nightstand.

Chances are my "guest" will not have his gun suppressed.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDtd2jNIwAU MUSAFAR!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CrOL-ydFMI This is Water DavidW
Complete Form 1s http://www.silencertalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=79895
BigWonton

Post by BigWonton »

I use a FAS1-SBD safe for my bedside suppressed G17. It's a simplex-type mechanical lock and works well.
Trvrdgr1234

Post by Trvrdgr1234 »

BigWonton wrote:I use a FAS1-SBD safe for my bedside suppressed G17. It's a simplex-type mechanical lock and works well.

That looks awsome it seems to be out of stock I will check on it again later

I may just cut a hole in one for the suppressor to stick out of the side the only purpose for me is keeping my toddler out of it so I'm not worried about making it alil weaker
Trvrdgr1234

Post by Trvrdgr1234 »

doubloon wrote:I use standard gun storage methods and keep a pair of HL Impact Sports on the nightstand.

Chances are my "guest" will not have his gun suppressed.
You do raise a good point appreciate it
DKDravis
Silent But Deadly

Post by DKDravis »

in my country, keeping even an unloaded gun "ready for use" even in a "quick access safe" would be illegal enough to put me in jail for 12 months minimum.. :cry:

In one test case, an old farmer kept his shotgun loaded in his closet beside his bed.. in spite of never having been convicted of even speeding, he had to do 12 months.

He broke two laws.. You are required to keep your guns in an approved safe, And you need a valid hunting license to posess a shotgun! So Illegal firearm, not properly stored.
= 1 year minimum sentence .. :roll:

The fact that this farmer had owned and used this particular shotgun for so long that it predated the laws making it illegal by 20 years or more did not make any difference.

-- But! We can own even un-numbered silencers if we have a legally owned hunting rifle. But the government will KNOW that you have it! You still need to have a separate permit for it... One has to wonder what the bureaucrats think they will accomplish with lawmaking like that .. Other than add to their ranks, that is .. :roll:
DKDravis

"Sapere Aude": Dare to KNOW!
"Do not adjust your mind, there's a fault in reality!"
"When Wrong becomes Right, Resistance becomes our duty!"
Postal code 8541