Griffin ornament that’ll screw toll for pistol suppressors

General silencer discussion. If you want to talk about a specific silenced rifle or pistol, it is best to do that in the rifle or pistol section for that brand.

All NFA laws apply.

Moderators: mpallett, renegade, bakerjw

Post Reply
User avatar
Michael Black 47
Silent But Deadly
Posts: 164
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:57 am
Location: PA

Griffin ornament that’ll screw toll for pistol suppressors

Post by Michael Black 47 » Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:22 am

I was wondering if anyone out here news about the two they use to help push the baffles out of the pistol suppressor and rim fire. It uses the mountain As a point for a push rod that is ribeyes for driver to push hard to get baffles out. I was wondering if anyone hear news effectively use another pistol to proceed with the same thread pitch have a nice way of getting out heavily used pistol battles.

I thought was pretty interesting and I hope anyone here can you give me some insight. Other than using a wooden daw to knock out baffles I thought the nice alternative to using a hammer and wooden daw

User avatar
doubloon
Silent But Deadly
Posts: 11901
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:02 am
Location: Houston-ish

Re: Griffin ornament that’ll screw toll for pistol suppressors

Post by doubloon » Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:12 am

You need a new spell checker.

As far as I know the Griffin Armament pusher tool is included with the suppressor(s).

A wooden dowel works fine for the rest of us to push the baffles out if knocking the tube on a wooden bench doesn't do the job all by itself.

Image
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDtd2jNIwAU MUSAFAR!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CrOL-ydFMI This is Water DavidW
Complete Form 1s http://www.silencertalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=79895

gsyoung54
Silent But Deadly
Posts: 173
Joined: Sat Mar 11, 2017 2:37 pm

Re: Griffin ornament that’ll screw toll for pistol suppressors

Post by gsyoung54 » Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:36 pm

Michael Black 47 wrote:I was wondering if anyone out here news about the two they use to help push the baffles out of the pistol suppressor and rim fire. It uses the mountain As a point for a push rod that is ribeyes for driver to push hard to get baffles out. I was wondering if anyone hear news effectively use another pistol to proceed with the same thread pitch have a nice way of getting out heavily used pistol battles.

I thought was pretty interesting and I hope anyone here can you give me some insight. Other than using a wooden daw to knock out baffles I thought the nice alternative to using a hammer and wooden daw
If I haven't cleaned it for a while I will often put some Kroil penetrating oil or WD-40 or RemOil and let it soak the edges of the baffles overnight after turning it over once so you get it from both sides... then they push out easily... or use the tool...

gsyoung54
Silent But Deadly
Posts: 173
Joined: Sat Mar 11, 2017 2:37 pm

Re: Griffin ornament that’ll screw toll for pistol suppressors

Post by gsyoung54 » Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:17 am

gsyoung54 wrote:
Michael Black 47 wrote:I was wondering if anyone out here news about the two they use to help push the baffles out of the pistol suppressor and rim fire. It uses the mountain As a point for a push rod that is ribeyes for driver to push hard to get baffles out. I was wondering if anyone hear news effectively use another pistol to proceed with the same thread pitch have a nice way of getting out heavily used pistol battles.

I thought was pretty interesting and I hope anyone here can you give me some insight. Other than using a wooden daw to knock out baffles I thought the nice alternative to using a hammer and wooden daw
If I haven't cleaned it for a while I will often put some Kroil penetrating oil or WD-40 or RemOil and let it soak the edges of the baffles overnight after turning it over once so you get it from both sides... then they push out easily... or use the tool...
I've been having a lot of luck using Kroil in the manner that you described on suppressor baffles, changing AR barrels, even removing the Sprimgfield XDM sights pounded in dry by Andre the Giant's big brothers in Europe.

User avatar
doubloon
Silent But Deadly
Posts: 11901
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:02 am
Location: Houston-ish

Re: Griffin ornament that’ll screw toll for pistol suppressors

Post by doubloon » Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:17 am

gsyoung54 wrote:
gsyoung54 wrote:
Michael Black 47 wrote:I was wondering if anyone out here news about the two they use to help push the baffles out of the pistol suppressor and rim fire. It uses the mountain As a point for a push rod that is ribeyes for driver to push hard to get baffles out. I was wondering if anyone hear news effectively use another pistol to proceed with the same thread pitch have a nice way of getting out heavily used pistol battles.

I thought was pretty interesting and I hope anyone here can you give me some insight. Other than using a wooden daw to knock out baffles I thought the nice alternative to using a hammer and wooden daw
If I haven't cleaned it for a while I will often put some Kroil penetrating oil or WD-40 or RemOil and let it soak the edges of the baffles overnight after turning it over once so you get it from both sides... then they push out easily... or use the tool...
I've been having a lot of luck using Kroil in the manner that you described on suppressor baffles, changing AR barrels, even removing the Sprimgfield XDM sights pounded in dry by Andre the Giant's big brothers in Europe.
You just quoted yourself to comment that you use the same method as yourself to remove your own baffles.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDtd2jNIwAU MUSAFAR!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CrOL-ydFMI This is Water DavidW
Complete Form 1s http://www.silencertalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=79895

User avatar
Sigproshooter
Silent But Deadly
Posts: 1930
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 12:29 pm

Re: Griffin ornament that’ll screw toll for pistol suppressors

Post by Sigproshooter » Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:50 pm

I thought the op was passing some kind of slick code to someone.
Regard your soldiers as your children, and they will follow you into the deepest valleys; look on them as your own beloved sons, and they will stand by you even unto death.
Sun Tzu

User avatar
John A.
Silent But Deadly
Posts: 1139
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 4:55 pm

Re: Griffin ornament that’ll screw toll for pistol suppressors

Post by John A. » Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:36 pm

The gold necklace is by the river.

The snow shoe is under the bridge.

Over.







:D
I don't care what your chart says

User avatar
doubloon
Silent But Deadly
Posts: 11901
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:02 am
Location: Houston-ish

Re: Griffin ornament that’ll screw toll for pistol suppressors

Post by doubloon » Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:44 pm

Sigproshooter wrote:I thought the op was passing some kind of slick code to someone.
It is a bit surreal when the majority of lucid posts in a thread are off topic.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDtd2jNIwAU MUSAFAR!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CrOL-ydFMI This is Water DavidW
Complete Form 1s http://www.silencertalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=79895

User avatar
John A.
Silent But Deadly
Posts: 1139
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 4:55 pm

Re: Griffin ornament that’ll screw toll for pistol suppressors

Post by John A. » Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:53 pm

Your post immediately following the question was the answer he was looking for. What more is there to add?
I don't care what your chart says

User avatar
Michael Black 47
Silent But Deadly
Posts: 164
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:57 am
Location: PA

Re: Griffin ornament that’ll screw toll for pistol suppressors

Post by Michael Black 47 » Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:14 pm

Its been awhile since I've posted this. wooden stick works out really well. but the comments here are gold.

User avatar
fishman
Silent But Deadly
Posts: 1444
Joined: Sun Dec 20, 2015 9:15 pm

Re: Griffin ornament that’ll screw toll for pistol suppressors

Post by fishman » Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:41 pm

Sigproshooter wrote:I thought the op was passing some kind of slick code to someone.
Me too. I was pretty confused about who was talking to whom
Last edited by fishman on Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
300 blackout form 1: http://www.silencertalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=137293

5.56 form 1:
http://www.silencertalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=141800&p=955647#p955647

User avatar
fishman
Silent But Deadly
Posts: 1444
Joined: Sun Dec 20, 2015 9:15 pm

Re: Griffin ornament that’ll screw toll for pistol suppressors

Post by fishman » Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:41 pm

fishman wrote:
Sigproshooter wrote:I thought the op was passing some kind of slick code to someone.
Me too. I was pretty confused about who was talking to whom
I agree. Only an idiot would quote himself.
Last edited by fishman on Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
300 blackout form 1: http://www.silencertalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=137293

5.56 form 1:
http://www.silencertalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=141800&p=955647#p955647

User avatar
John A.
Silent But Deadly
Posts: 1139
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 4:55 pm

Re: Griffin ornament that’ll screw toll for pistol suppressors

Post by John A. » Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:16 pm

I talk to myself all the time.

Sometimes I answer myself too.

Now where did I put my keys.

Oh yeah, they're on the night stand.

:lol:
I don't care what your chart says

User avatar
Sigproshooter
Silent But Deadly
Posts: 1930
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 12:29 pm

Re: Griffin ornament that’ll screw toll for pistol suppressors

Post by Sigproshooter » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:11 pm

Hahaha.....this is reminiscent of the old days. Funny comments, folks helping others and no safe spaces. Man I miss the old days. Break.......
Regard your soldiers as your children, and they will follow you into the deepest valleys; look on them as your own beloved sons, and they will stand by you even unto death.
Sun Tzu

Post Reply