Opinions Please

General silencer discussion. If you want to talk about a specific silenced rifle or pistol, it is best to do that in the rifle or pistol section for that brand.

All NFA laws apply.

Moderators: mpallett, mr fixit, bakerjw, renegade

garredondojr
Silent But Deadly

Opinions Please

Post by garredondojr »

With 2 form 1's under my belt pre 41F with word lingering that they want to bump the cost of tax stamps i'm tempted to submit a couple more.

My question is if I concentrated my money at buying more stamps can I just hold on to the approved forms till I regenerate funds to actually build them? now on to the list :D

My first two suppressors cover my "needs" I did a 9mm can 1.375x8" which I use on 9mm, 22lr. then I did a 30 cal can 1.5x7 that see's service on .223, .308, and eventually my .260 (need to thread the barrel)

So i've been looking at my potential next F1's to satisfy my "wants" and I'd like your guys opinions.

#1 Turn my ruger MKII into an integrally suppressed pistol

#2 Make a dedicated suppressor for my 11.5" 5.56 sbr a short fat suppressor 2"x4"

#3 a wet and wiped 30 cal or 9mm micro can ~1"x4-5" something to put on a small host. i'd prefer 32acp but .380 or 9mm is on the table. i've always wanted a james bond ish type gun. this would obviously take longer as I have yet to decide on a host.

#4 a large volume lightweight 50 cal can ~2"x12 for "future builds" :wink: I would like to do a 50 razorback setup for subs, maybe an 1895 sbr or 92 in 45 colt.

#5 ??? whats your favorite 8)