Kevin/AAC, Black Out?

General silencer discussion. If you want to talk about a specific silenced rifle or pistol, it is best to do that in the rifle or pistol section for that brand.

All NFA laws apply.

Moderators: mpallett, mr fixit, bakerjw, renegade

noiseless
Silent But Deadly

Kevin/AAC, Black Out?

Post by noiseless »

:D

Any News on when the "Black Out" Series will be released? I've been checking the site for a year man. :D

Thanks

John Hollister
Kevin/AAC
Elite Industry Professional

Post by Kevin/AAC »

Sorry for the continued delays. We have been very busy with a production increase for current and upcoming military projects. This has helped to really push silencer technology froward, like the M4-2000, Omni, and the Evolution series. The downside is that some delays are created on the commerial side of our business. In the end, everyone should be better served. We have been working with FN, HK, Colt, Armalite, Sigarms, Springfield, Kimber, Glock, the U.S. Army, Navy, Air Force, SOCOM, etc. just within the last year.

Thank you for your interest and patience. There will be a few new silencers listed on the AAC website within a week or two.

I am very excited about the Blackout silencers. I am certain that they will be very popular. The first item introduced will be a fast-attach, carbon fiber .22 silencer. It will be 1" x 4.75" and weigh about 3.5oz. It will do close to 40dB reduction, dry. The mounting system will contain no moving parts, be extremely fast, and also atttach directly to 1/2x28tpi. MSRP will probably be $595-$695.
Tugnut
Silent But Deadly

Post by Tugnut »

Sounds really interesting. Will it have a similar attachment feature as the Gemtech Seahunter?
SilentMike
Silent But Deadly

Post by SilentMike »

No. Unlike the Seahunter, the Blackout .22 will use a fast attach mechanism with no moving parts, springs, ball bearings, etc, and will not add any additional length to the silencer. And as Kevin alluded to in his earlier post, it will attach to any standard 1/2-28 tpi threaded .22 barrel.

Mike Smith
Advanced Armament Corp.
www.advanced-armament.com
noiseless
Silent But Deadly

Post by noiseless »

Thanks guys.

The Skull on the "Black Out" page mockes me daily :D