Does anyone make adjustable suppressor height sights?

General silencer discussion. If you want to talk about a specific silenced rifle or pistol, it is best to do that in the rifle or pistol section for that brand.

All NFA laws apply.

Moderators: mpallett, mr fixit, bakerjw, renegade

ghmj07

Does anyone make adjustable suppressor height sights?

Post by ghmj07 »

Sorry if this has been asked before but didn't see any posts when I searched.

I've been googling and binging, but I can't find adjustable suppressor height sights. I saw some "flip" sights that flip from standard to high sort of like an AR rear aperture sight, but nothing that's like a standard height adjustable sight. I'm building a Polymer80 G19 and would prefer suppressor height sights that are adjustable.

Thanks for any replies.
ghmj07

Re: Does anyone make adjustable suppressor height sights?

Post by ghmj07 »

May have answered my own question?

Has anyone tried these Meprolight Glock sights?

http://www.meprolight.com/default.asp?c ... 8B141A5B4}

Found some reviews on Amazon which said they work with suppressors. Someone mentioned they work with a G21 and Silencerco Hybrid. The review was from Sep 2017. Silencerco currently shows a Hybrid 46 on their website with a 1.57" diameter. If the reviewer's suppressor is the same as the one on the website, I think the sights would work on my 19 clone as the Rugged Obsidian I'll use has a diameter of 1.37". Guess I'll have to measure the distance from the top of the barrel cutout on the slide to the top of the slide to make sure there's not a huge difference between the 19/21.

If so, then I'll just have to decide if I want to spend the extra $50-70 for the adjustable as I don't really need tritium for this build.
chase
Silent But Deadly

Re: Does anyone make adjustable suppressor height sights?

Post by chase »

I had the HK USP version. The adjustable rear sight broke upon installation, and I used my professional sight drifter tool. When I tried to take advantage of the warranty, they basically told me to suck the pipe.

Since then I have been discouraging people from buying anything made by Meprolight.
Chase

suppressortools.com