Looking for General .30 Cal Purpose Silencer

General silencer discussion. If you want to talk about a specific silenced rifle or pistol, it is best to do that in the rifle or pistol section for that brand.

All NFA laws apply.

Moderators: mpallett, mr fixit, bakerjw, renegade

MMH
Senior Silent Operator

Looking for General .30 Cal Purpose Silencer

Post by MMH »

Will put this silencer on anything from 300 BlackOut to 300 WinMag. Looking for best noise suppression performance and for recoil reduction in the case of the 300 WinMag. Plan on shooting subsonic & supersonic. Size not a big consideration. Currently am thinking about Thunder Beast Ultra 9 or equivalent AAC.

BTW, What is the current wait time for the tax stamp??
poikilotrm
Silent But Deadly

Re: Looking for General .30 Cal Purpose Silencer

Post by poikilotrm »

I am extremely satisfied with my AAC SD.
The moments I was censored was the moment that I won. That's twice, now.Thanks jwbaker, et al, for my victories.
paco ramirez
Silent But Deadly

Post by paco ramirez »

Our CGS Hyperion 762 fits the bill. It's the quietest silencer you can buy for supersonic sound reduction by a significant margin, and unlike many other silencers it doesn't sacrifice subsonic sound reduction to achieve supersonic sound reduction. The POI shift is very minimal and on/off shift repeatability is excellent, and it has great recoil reduction. It's a nontraditional design and also doesn't get baffle erosion.

Alabama Arsenal video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcWA8nC_H4M
Thood1

Post by Thood1 »

Silencerco. Harvester. Is a nice one
Thood1

Post by Thood1 »

I have it on a savage scout 308 it’s good for 223 up to 300 win mag
bearchills

Post by bearchills »

I have an Energetic Armament Vox S. It's a .30 cal can, but I don't have a .30 cal host for it just yet. I also have no experience with any other rifle can. But I have shot this can a lot on my 11.5" ar pistol, and it sounds freaking awesome!
It is pretty much a direct competitor with ther Dead Air Sandman S. I imagine they sound very similar, but the Vox is a pretty darn light can. Maybe like $100 more though.