Next can suggestions - another SilencerCo?

General silencer discussion. If you want to talk about a specific silenced rifle or pistol, it is best to do that in the rifle or pistol section for that brand.

All NFA laws apply.

Moderators: mpallett, mr fixit, bakerjw, renegade

CrazyEd

Next can suggestions - another SilencerCo?

Post by CrazyEd »

Hi - first time poster. Thanks in advance for any input.

I've got a Silencer Saker 762 (pre-ASR model, but I got rid of the MAAD and replaced with ASR mount) and I've got ASR flash hiders on several rifles, so I'd like to get another can that will work easily with my flash hiders. I might also like to put it on something else, so I was thinking about the Hybrid - but since this isn't my first can (I have a Sparrow and Osprey), should I go with another Saker, or something else from SilencerCo? (I'm assuming no other company uses the same ASR mount system.) The desired use would be for 5.56, 300BLK and/or pistol, and I've threaded a couple of bolt action rifles (25-06 and 30-06), although the Saker would work for them.

Then again, if I ever get that 45-70 on my "needed list", it would be pretty cool to suppress it....
Kramer
Silent But Deadly

Re: Next can suggestions - another SilencerCo?

Post by Kramer »

Go ahead buy another SilencerCo can...I dare you. LOL

I have a Sparrow, Osprey 45 and 2 Octane 45 HDs.
CrazyEd

Re: Next can suggestions - another SilencerCo?

Post by CrazyEd »

Ha! I ended up not waiting and I did purchase another SilencerCo can - the Chimera 300. Now the wait. Again.