AAC 51t style devices

General silencer discussion. If you want to talk about a specific silenced rifle or pistol, it is best to do that in the rifle or pistol section for that brand.

All NFA laws apply.

Moderators: mpallett, mr fixit, bakerjw, renegade

GrendelHunter

AAC 51t style devices

Post by GrendelHunter »

I currently have a 7.62-sdn-6 in "jail" BS waiting period. Ok im better now.

I keep hearing about point of impact shifts and wobbling/loose qd mount. What truth is there in this and what can I do to avoid this?

Im also wondering ware I can get the brake attachments (everywhere I look is out of stock) and if anyone here has some not in use. Maybe for sale :o ?
Life is full of moments all you can do is role with it and plan for the best!

2 children home - AAC 762-sdn-6 and Gemtech GMT-300-blk
1 can in jail :roll: - 22cal Something
jimbo45
Silent Operator

Re: AAC 51t style devices

Post by jimbo45 »

Its true that the 51t isn't the best qd mount out there I've had my 762sdn6 for about 8 years now and I just let my friends use it now. Sadly its hard to find alot of suppressor parts right now. I'll see if I have any of the mounts laying around. I think I have brakeout 2.0 in 5/8x24 and maye a 1/2x28 flash hider.
jimbo45
Silent Operator

Re: AAC 51t style devices

Post by jimbo45 »

looks like I have four total all 5/8x24. Two are the muzzle brakes and one is the brakeout 2.0 and one of the flash hider mounts. Let me know if you are interested and we'll see about a price. You'd have to get your own shims for the brakes but that shouldn't be very much.