Suppressor Choice based off Warranty?

General silencer discussion. If you want to talk about a specific silenced rifle or pistol, it is best to do that in the rifle or pistol section for that brand.

All NFA laws apply.

Moderators: mpallett, mr fixit, bakerjw, renegade

SappersBreachNaked

Suppressor Choice based off Warranty?

Post by SappersBreachNaked »

Hi, I'm new, Nice to meet you. Don't mind the barbed wire scar on my buttcheek.. it happens when Sappers Breach Naked!! J/k.

So after recently getting into supressors and going with 2 big names(silencerco Omega and Dead Air Mask), I've had my eye on some of the Energetic Armaments cans for the past few months. I wanted the Vox but went with the Omega 300, then wanted the Nyx but went with the Mask 22. The reason is I keep getting talked out of going with "lesser known/proven" companies by my Local Dealer due to the strength of these companies Warranties.

So seeing as there isn't a monopoly on the game by D.A. and Sshhh.Co, what do ya'll think about going with cans from smaller companies, seeing as its a "lifetime investment". My FFL would likely say something like "5-10 yrs from now, these smaller companies will likely be bought out or bankrupt, so good luck fulfilling your warranty". Just wanna know your thoughts. Thanks everyone.