Degroat silencer

General silencer discussion. If you want to talk about a specific silenced rifle or pistol, it is best to do that in the rifle or pistol section for that brand.

All NFA laws apply.

Moderators: mpallett, mr fixit, bakerjw, renegade

wolf
Silent But Deadly

Post by wolf »

PPGMD wrote:The rate of fire on each barrel isn't too high on the setting that many miniguns are set to.
:twisted: 666,666 :twisted: the number of the beast
delta9mda
Silent But Deadly

Post by delta9mda »

Beretta Steel wrote:That article in Special Weapons by Al Paulson as much respect everyone seems to have for him was fluff. It reminded me too much of an aticle in Guns and Ammo or some other comerical mag that I dont buy, the kind that is too afarid to tell it how it really is in fear of loosing advertising dollars it only has praise and if they do say something they did not like it is so insignificant it is of no importance. Not saying I have any first hand experience in any of his silencers but previous posters are right he offered no numbers only vague reference comparing the cans to two mystery silencers. The more i think about it the less impressed I am.
If Paulson doesnt approve of the can he wont talk s--t he just sends it back.
That is why it may seem that all the cans he tests are good.
hoss
Silent But Deadly

Post by hoss »

Bump
I spoke to my dealer at the Houston GS yesterday. No word from James. However, the dealer mentioned that he had been audited recently and BATF zeroed in on a particular suppressor that he was *supposed* to have in stock. After some frantic searching they determined it was a DeGrout I had ordered. ?? BATF contacted James and he informed them due to delays he had not shipped the can. No further explanations.

Getting concerned here.
Hoss
redtazdog
Elite Member

Post by redtazdog »

My free navy 9 can is at my dealer and waiting for the stamp as of
10-5-08
I hope soon the 300 whisper can will be done
the_accuser
Silent But Deadly

Post by the_accuser »

hoss wrote:Bump
I spoke to my dealer at the Houston GS yesterday. No word from James. However, the dealer mentioned that he had been audited recently and BATF zeroed in on a particular suppressor that he was *supposed* to have in stock. After some frantic searching they determined it was a DeGrout I had ordered. ?? BATF contacted James and he informed them due to delays he had not shipped the can. No further explanations.

Getting concerned here.
I know it is frustrating. I finally had to say either send my can or give me my money back. The can was delivered. My dealer showed me that the transfer to him had been approved by the ATF 6 months earlier but James was always too busy to send it. Sounds like you are going through the same thing. All said I am glad I have the Mk99 mod 0.
ArevaloSOCOM
Silencertalk Goon Squad

Post by ArevaloSOCOM »

the_accuser wrote:

Getting concerned here.
I know it is frustrating. I finally had to say either send my can or give me my money back. The can was delivered. My dealer showed me that the transfer to him had been approved by the ATF 6 months earlier but James was always too busy to send it. Sounds like you are going through the same thing. All said I am glad I have the Mk99 mod 0.
s--t................not good.
NFAtalk.org
the_accuser
Silent But Deadly

Post by the_accuser »

You may want to send a certified letter stating you either want you can delivered by a certain date or you want your money back.
Tyris
Silent But Deadly

Post by Tyris »

He's pretty much played this forum for a bunch of chumps. I am thankful I did not buy into the snake oil of a cheap but untested 9mm can.

If any major manufacturer did this, there would be screams for blood. His word is tarnished and I dont think promises of free cans that he couldnt sell anyways will help anymore.

It is turning into another "shrike", but atleast there are better alternatives.

-T
BachelorJack
Silent But Deadly

Post by BachelorJack »

BachelorJack wrote:BWAAAAHAHAHA! Alright, Uncle, I give....

Does anyone remember the contest DeGroat did for his Company LOGO?

The winner was to be given a suppressor of their choosing along with some other items.

The winner told Mr. DeGroat to give the silencer to his friend, an active duty solider, currently deployed in the middle east. Yep. Deployed and fighting for OUR FREEDOM right now.

James, has yet to deliver a silencer and has stopped communication. Apparently he is too busy to fulfill his commitments. Did I mention both the designer and silencer recipients are Active Duty Soldiers and friends of mine?...

Not to be a complete jerk, but if he entered into that transaction before he sold everyone silencers, what makes you think he's going to step up to you all?

Are any of you American Active Duty Soldiers? I'm not trying to say that makes you better or less in the totem pole, only show that if he doesn't give a s--t about them then...... I'll let you determine where that puts you.
Hahaha. I'm still laughing. This is hysterical. Degroat's word is worth less than the mushrooms making my last poop float around in the bowl....

Sorry, I haven't delivered the silencers you ordered and paid for. How about I give you another silencer to shut you all up. What, you didn't get it either?

Hahahaha.
Arghhh!!
redtazdog
Elite Member

Post by redtazdog »

BachelorJack wrote:
BachelorJack wrote:BWAAAAHAHAHA! Alright, Uncle, I give....

Does anyone remember the contest DeGroat did for his Company LOGO?

The winner was to be given a suppressor of their choosing along with some other items.

The winner told Mr. DeGroat to give the silencer to his friend, an active duty solider, currently deployed in the middle east. Yep. Deployed and fighting for OUR FREEDOM right now.

James, has yet to deliver a silencer and has stopped communication. Apparently he is too busy to fulfill his commitments. Did I mention both the designer and silencer recipients are Active Duty Soldiers and friends of mine?...

Not to be a complete jerk, but if he entered into that transaction before he sold everyone silencers, what makes you think he's going to step up to you all?

Are any of you American Active Duty Soldiers? I'm not trying to say that makes you better or less in the totem pole, only show that if he doesn't give a s--t about them then...... I'll let you determine where that puts you.
Hahaha. I'm still laughing. This is hysterical. Degroat's word is worth less than the mushrooms making my last poop float around in the bowl....

Sorry, I haven't delivered the silencers you ordered and paid for. How about I give you another silencer to shut you all up. What, you didn't get it either?

Hahahaha.
I got my Free Navy 9 can and its a nice.
Did you order a can from him ? or are you looking for something to bitch about thats not your problem ? :twisted:
BachelorJack
Silent But Deadly

Post by BachelorJack »

I've heard his can next to an AAC Evo 9 and a SWR Trident. Same host, same ammo, back to back. I would never buy one or spend the $200 on the stamp for one. I will put it to you that way.

As I've so eloquently stated, he failed to follow through on a commitment to a friend. Basically, he deceived him and then has chosen to ignore his emails. I find this unacceptable. The fact that he also did this to an active duty serviceman is unacceptable.

This thread was started because he has also failed to follow through on his commitments to others. Because of his past and present behavior this does not shock me. In explaining how he treated Active Duty Service members who came up with the logo on YOUR suppressor, maybe you can get an idea as to who he ACTUALLY is.

I will stand up for Active Duty Soldiers. Without reservation. I will stand up for my close friends, who I consider brothers, just the same. I would expect you would do the similar, but I don't know you....
Arghhh!!
redtazdog
Elite Member

Post by redtazdog »

BachelorJack wrote:I've heard his can next to an AAC Evo 9 and a SWR Trident. Same host, same ammo, back to back. I would never buy one or spend the $200 on the stamp for one. I will put it to you that way.

As I've so eloquently stated, he failed to follow through on a commitment to a friend. Basically, he deceived him and then has chosen to ignore his emails. I find this unacceptable. The fact that he also did this to an active duty serviceman is unacceptable.

This thread was started because he has also failed to follow through on his commitments to others. Because of his past and present behavior this does not shock me. In explaining how he treated Active Duty Service members who came up with the logo on YOUR suppressor, maybe you can get an idea as to who he ACTUALLY is.

I will stand up for Active Duty Soldiers. Without reservation. I will stand up for my close friends, who I consider brothers, just the same. I would expect you would do the similar, but I don't know you....
Its funny that everytime I email or call he responds within a day.
I have over a dozen emails from him in the last year updating me on my 300 whisper can and offering me the Navy 9 , so communication has been good with me.
Yes maybe he has more work than he can handle but I dont think
he expected to get as many orders as he did for cans.
In the last email He finished the rotors for the miniguns and freed up the machines so now he can finish boosters and end caps and the cans will be done.
I have heard the Trident, my Evo 9 and the Navy 9 all on the same host
and the navy has a diferent sound but its not much diference with DB's
to the ears of 4 people that shot it.
And it made a great 338 Whisper can.
jjgow
Silent But Deadly

Post by jjgow »

I don't mean to be abrasive, but active duty servicemen deserve no more respect or defense than any other human. By elevating them to the status of gods you cheapen what they do. Would you be less concerned if it were a retired soldier who went through this? No disrespect to anyone intended here.
silencertalk
Site Admin

Post by silencertalk »

I think they deserve more respect. A lot are people like Pat Tillman who could be doing other things and instead do a very difficult job in part as a contribution to the country. My friend in the NG is like 45 years old and left his family (two kids and wife) to work in Shitsganistan. He did not complain when called up and knew that was the deal. He did not do it for the pay as he has an ok job working for GE.
James DeGroat
Elite Industry Professional

Post by James DeGroat »

Hello Hello everyone,

This is the first I've seen of this thread, but then again I haven't been online much.

As for an update as to the delivery delay on some on my suppressors. The delay was caused by the sell of a few Miniguns which we had to produce rotors for. The setup, programming, tooling, and everything else that went into that job was a major PITA and took MUCH longer than I ever expected. The good news was once I finished the rotors I was able to get the Miniguns built and delivered to the customers and free up my CNC machine. With the machine free I could then get back to work on building the suppressor parts that I was out of stock on (boosters and rear caps for the Mk 12 RECON).

I have since gone back into production on the boosters and an update on that is:

1/2"-28tpi pistons are done
1/2"-32tpi pistons are done
1/2"-36tpi pistons are done
M13.5-1 LH pistons are going into productions very soon

Booster bodies should all be done by Monday

Rear booster caps will go into production early next week and after those are done the M13.5-1 LH pistons will go into production and then the RECON rear caps.

Once all these parts of finished up they will be going out to be heat treated and some of the parts will have a finished applied.

I'm hoping to have everything back in my hands ready to start shipping suppressors in about two weeks (depending on the heat treater and coating company lead time).

Overall I will say that all back ordered suppressors will be shipped out sometime in November.

As of right now the only project that we are working on at this time is getting the boosters done and all of the suppressors delivered ASAP.

Again sorry for the delay guys.

Everyone that got a Mk 99 Mod 0 suppressor with our proto-type boosters I will be contacting you soon to have you ship your suppressor back to us to have the booster switched out. I will pay all shipping cost as well.

Everyone that has also ordered a suppressor that has a booster, I will be including a spare piston with your choice of thread pitch free of charge as well. I will contact you when the boosters are done to see which other piston you would like with your order.

Ok now to reply to some post:

the_accuser wrote:Noiseless, my Mk99 Mod 0 has the prototype booster as well. Figure that will be the permanent booster with the timeline that exists...lol
Nope it won't be the permanent booster. I will switch it out as soon as the production boosters are finished, that means I'll have you ship your suppressor back to me this coming month.

Beretta Steel wrote:That article in Special Weapons by Al Paulson as much respect everyone seems to have for him was fluff. It reminded me too much of an aticle in Guns and Ammo or some other comerical mag that I dont buy, the kind that is too afarid to tell it how it really is in fear of loosing advertising dollars it only has praise and if they do say something they did not like it is so insignificant it is of no importance. Not saying I have any first hand experience in any of his silencers but previous posters are right he offered no numbers only vague reference comparing the cans to two mystery silencers. The more i think about it the less impressed I am.
Just thought you would like to know I have never advertised in the Special Weapons magazine or any other magazine done by that publisher, so there is no reason for him to give a fluff article in fear of loosing me as and advertiser.

redtazdog wrote:I just got a email from James
His machines have been tied up with mini gun parts and soon
he will be caught up and able to finish silencer parts.
Here is a picture of one of the mini gun rotors.
Yep that is a picture I took of one of the first rotors to come off my machine and yes it's a lot of work to produce that part let me tell you.

evo45 wrote:That piece looks time consuming!!! :shock: No wonder he is behind. I think everyone will forgive him if he comes to the silencer shoot with the mini gun suppressor. :D I know I would forgive him if I got to shoot it too. :lol: j/k
Sorry I didn't make it to the Silencer Shoot this year. I was in the process of delivering a Minigun to a customer in Oklahoma during that time.

delta9mda wrote:
If Paulson doesnt approve of the can he wont talk s--t he just sends it back.
That is why it may seem that all the cans he tests are good.
This is true

Paulson also shot my suppressors in Georgia right after the Silencer Shoot and he didn't have his meter and I would guess that's why he didn't post any numbers.

Getting concerned here.
This is true, but there was not frantic searching, they knew exactly which suppressor your dealer didn't have in stock during the audit.

No need to be concerned your suppressor you purchased (approved Form 3 was received in August 2008) will be shipped out very soon.

redtazdog wrote:My free navy 9 can is at my dealer and waiting for the stamp as of
10-5-08
I hope soon the 300 whisper can will be done
300 Whisper suppressor will be finished up right after the boosters are finished.
the_accuser wrote:
But overall you are happy with the Mk 99 Mod 0 and that it was worth the wait?
Tyris wrote:He's pretty much played this forum for a bunch of chumps. I am thankful I did not buy into the snake oil of a cheap but untested 9mm can.

If any major manufacturer did this, there would be screams for blood. His word is tarnished and I dont think promises of free cans that he couldnt sell anyways will help anymore.

It is turning into another "shrike", but atleast there are better alternatives.

-T
Tyris, I beg to differ with you here.

I guess you can think what you like, but I took NO ONE for a chump it's just some things were out of my control and the customers that purchased suppressors from me, know the reasons for the delays.

BachelorJack wrote:I've heard his can next to an AAC Evo 9 and a SWR Trident. Same host, same ammo, back to back. I would never buy one or spend the $200 on the stamp for one. I will put it to you that way.

What are you talking about that I deceived your "friend"???

If you don't mine, what's you're real name I'm interested to know if you're the "friend" you talk about that didn't get his suppressor. Some reason I get the feeling you are.

Sorry but I don't ignore e-mails, I reply to them but some times a little slower than others. When was the last time your "friend" e-mailed me and I didn't e-mail him back? With that said I would like you to e-mail me at [email protected] to further discuss this issue you are having.

By the way your "friend" didn't come up with the logo on my suppressor, unless he lives in Alaska. Jason Minner is the guy that took the logo another guy designed and enhanced it into the 3d look it has now. I also remember buying him a black PS90 and giving it to him as he didn't even own a gun to put a suppressor on. I'm sure if you were to ask Jason Minnor (which is the friend of your "friend" how he feels about me you wouldn't get anything but positive comments.

I look forward to your e-mail
redtazdog wrote:

Its funny that everytime I email or call he responds within a day.
I have over a dozen emails from him in the last year updating me on my 300 whisper can and offering me the Navy 9 , so communication has been good with me.
Yes maybe he has more work than he can handle but I dont think
he expected to get as many orders as he did for cans.
In the last email He finished the rotors for the miniguns and freed up the machines so now he can finish boosters and end caps and the cans will be done.
I have heard the Trident, my Evo 9 and the Navy 9 all on the same host
and the navy has a diferent sound but its not much diference with DB's
to the ears of 4 people that shot it.
And it made a great 338 Whisper can.
Glad you are happy with your NAVY 9 suppressor and as you already know your MK 12 RECON will be on it's way very soon.

Personally I think BachelorJack just wants to complain about something.

rsilvers wrote:I think they deserve more respect. A lot are people like Pat Tillman who could be doing other things and instead do a very difficult job in part as a contribution to the country. My friend in the NG is like 45 years old and left his family (two kids and wife) to work in Shitsganistan. He did not complain when called up and knew that was the deal. He did not do it for the pay as he has an ok job working for GE.
I agree with you.

When I see a soldier in uniform in public I always give him/her a smile and node my head to say thank you.

In the way of my business I offer free transfer for service men and vets as well as offer them a Military discount as a thank you for their service.
James DeGroat
President
DeGroat Tactical Armaments, LLC.
www.ArmamentSales.com

Specializing in the 7.62mm Minigun, Suppressors, and NFA Weapons/Accessories (including Artillery and Flame Throwers).
noiseless
Silent But Deadly

Post by noiseless »

rsilvers wrote:I think they deserve more respect.
As long as men and women join a VOLUNTEER military and take on the defense of my country, I will be deeply indebted and thankful.

Today if a person joins our Military, they are pretty much assured of going overseas to put their life in jeopardy. Agree with the mission or not, every American should be thankful that there are individuals that are willing take on that challenge and responsibility.

I may not agree with the Politicians that define the missions, but I will always support and pray for the Soldier with boots on foreign soil.

God Bless our Troops!
[b]Sharp Knives and Quiet Guns[/b]

Inside Sales - Advanced Armament Corp.
770-925-9988 (phone)
770-925-9989 (fax)
[email protected]
www.aacblog.com
www.advanced-armament.com
hairy78
Silent But Deadly

Post by hairy78 »

noiseless wrote:
rsilvers wrote:I think they deserve more respect.
As long as men and women join a VOLUNTEER military and take on the defense of my country, I will be deeply indebted and thankful.

Today if a person joins our Military, they are pretty much assured of going overseas to put their life in jeopardy. Agree with the mission or not, every American should be thankful that there are individuals that are willing take on that challenge and responsibility.

I may not agree with the Politicians that define the missions, but I will always support and pray for the Soldier with boots on foreign soil.

God Bless our Troops!
As far as I am concerned, these guys are heroes and deserve much more respect than any person their age running around spewing s--t about puppies and rainbows, and hope and change. When ever I am out with my wife at a restaurant and see some obvious soldiers their tab is on me. I generally thank them as I am going out the door and they never know what I have done until they are leaving.

One time, a friend of mine from high school was waiting on a table of youngins in uniform at our Applebee's, drinking and eating before they were shipping out, I asked him if they had a designated driver and when he told me they did, I bought the designated driver a $25 gift certificate and left my credit card with their server, with strict directions not to tell them who was responsible. When the server got off work, he dropped my card off at my house, and told me 2 of the 6 guys were worrying that they may not have enough cash to pay for their meal, he said they were turning their wallets inside out looking for tip money. My friend told them the tab had been picked up, and there were no worries.

It was the best money I have ever spent, and those guys have no clue who was responsible who dropped the dime on their meal.
the_accuser
Silent But Deadly

Post by the_accuser »

James,

Will you be turning out enough boosters so we can buy additional ones?
BachelorJack
Silent But Deadly

Post by BachelorJack »

James DeGroat wrote:

What are you talking about that I deceived your "friend"???

If you don't mine, what's you're real name I'm interested to know if you're the "friend" you talk about that didn't get his suppressor. Some reason I get the feeling you are.

Sorry but I don't ignore e-mails, I reply to them but some times a little slower than others. When was the last time your "friend" e-mailed me and I didn't e-mail him back? With that said I would like you to e-mail me at [email protected] to further discuss this issue you are having.

By the way your "friend" didn't come up with the logo on my suppressor, unless he lives in Alaska. Jason Minner is the guy that took the logo another guy designed and enhanced it into the 3d look it has now. I also remember buying him a black PS90 and giving it to him as he didn't even own a gun to put a suppressor on. I'm sure if you were to ask Jason Minnor (which is the friend of your "friend" how he feels about me you wouldn't get anything but positive comments.

I look forward to your e-mail
I am not the 'friend'. This is not a conspiracy. I was standing with him when he met you in person at the silencer shoot. He is also a member of this site. I have forwarded him a link to this thread.

I was CC'd on the Dec 21 2007 email. I have forwarded it to you at the above email address.

I know who Jason Minner is. I am aware of the deal you made with him. I am also aware of YOUR August 24 2006 email where you personally start to hammer out the details of the suppressor with my friend. I'm sure if you were to ask Jason how he feels about you he would say he is also unimpressed with you. How can you think anyone would be happy with you when you don't follow through on your commitment to their friend?
Arghhh!!
James DeGroat

Post by James DeGroat »

the_accuser wrote:James,

Will you be turning out enough boosters so we can buy additional ones?
Yes I'm turning out a good size batch of boosters this time.

Yes I will have spare pistons in various thread pitches, rear cap, springs, and o-rings available
James DeGroat
President
www.ArmamentSales.com

Specializing in the 7.62mm Minigun, Suppressors, and NFA Weapons/Accessories (including Artillery and Flame Throwers).
paco ramirez
Silent But Deadly

Post by paco ramirez »

I'm really happy with what James is doing for me, and I trust him.

Big +1 for James :D
James DeGroat

Post by James DeGroat »

paco ramirez wrote:I'm really happy with what James is doing for me, and I trust him.

Thanks Josh for the kind words.

I look thru my paperwork and found my copy, but need to send it off to be scanned/printed (no one in this town has a scanner/printer that big).

As soon as I get a copy in my hands I'll get it mailed your way.

I will also help you in any other way that I can with that project.
James DeGroat
President
www.ArmamentSales.com

paco ramirez
Silent But Deadly

Post by paco ramirez »

James DeGroat wrote:
paco ramirez wrote:I'm really happy with what James is doing for me, and I trust him.

Thanks Josh for the kind words.

I look thru my paperwork and found my copy, but need to send it off to be scanned/printed (no one in this town has a scanner/printer that big).

As soon as I get a copy in my hands I'll get it mailed your way.

I will also help you in any other way that I can with that project.

Thanks James, I appreciate it.
James DeGroat

Post by James DeGroat »

BachelorJack wrote:
I was CC'd on the Dec 21 2007 email. I have forwarded it to you at the above email address.

I know who Jason Minner is. I am aware of the deal you made with him. I am also aware of YOUR August 24 2006 email where you personally start to hammer out the details of the suppressor with my friend. I'm sure if you were to ask Jason how he feels about you he would say he is also unimpressed with you. How can you think anyone would be happy with you when you don't follow through on your commitment to their friend?

Hello Aaron Stratton,

Got your e-mail

I still like to know how you figured I deceived your friend and when was the last time he e-mailed me looking for an update or anything? If I get an e-mail from someone looking for an update, they get a reply. Ask ANY customer that I have, if I have updated them when they asked for an update. The answer you will get is "yes he gave me an update".

Aaron I also want to point out to you, once again your "friend" did NOT come up with the logo, so it's not his design that is on my suppressors. All your friend did was point a friend of his (Jason) to the contest I was having. Jason is also not the one that came up with the DTA logo, another guy did. Jason was to get a suppressor for designing my company name (DeGroat Tactical Armaments, LLC) and website name look (the font/art work), not for doing the DTA logo work. The other guy designed the DTA logo and I had Jason enhance it to a 3d look. When I offered Jason the suppressor for doing my company name and website name he told me he didn't even have a gun and asked if he could give the suppressor to his friend, and I said "sure". I then offered to buy him and did buy him a new black PS90 in trade for doing the DTA logo enhancing and a magazine ad layout. I also had him put his company info in that magazine ad to also help him get his name out there a little and even added a link to his website on my website. I have also since then paid Jason to do other magazine ads.

Now with that all known, I ask you where is my company name and website name design/artwork that Jason was going to do, which was getting him that suppressor? I don't have either one of them yet. Why? because Jason was busy and I haven't pushed him for them either. Same goes for me and your friend, I've been busy and he hasn't been pushing me at all for the suppressor. It also seems like I should receive my service first in this case as well, but with Jason I trust him so I don't care if your friend/his friend receives the suppressor first.

I know your friend is a member on this board, because that's how he found my contest info here. I also know he does e-mails as you told me in your e-mail that you forward him a link to this thread. I ask, why hasn't he stepped up and asked about the suppressor? Why do you feel it's your duty to get involved between any dealings between him and I. Actually to be honest the deal is between Jason and I as he's the one that was going to be doing the work that was getting his friend/ your friend the suppressor. The only part your friend should have in play here is talking with me about why kind of suppressor he wants and stuff like that. The transaction is between Jason and I, not your friend and I.

For the record I'm in no way ragging on Jason here. He's a very good guy and is a friend of mine.

I just find it extremely distastefully to see someone else (you Aaron Stratton) try to get involved in someone elses business, when it seems like the main goal is to just bitch and wine about something that you don't even know all the details/facts to.

Now who is trying to deceive who here? Looks like you're trying to deceive my customers and future customers.

Oh and I think if we were to ask Jason about all of this, he would be disappointed in you.
James DeGroat
President
www.ArmamentSales.com

BachelorJack
Silent But Deadly

Post by BachelorJack »

James,

If I wanted my name all over the internet, I would have put it there. As I said in my email, I don't really even want to talk to you. I just want you to honor your commitment. My hope was that you would honor your commitments in a timely manner.

Welcome to the internet. This is a thread started by someone else because of the same problem with you. I relayed my personal experiences with you, and those of my close friends. If you want to turn this into a pissing match between you and I, I'm all for it. I've committed to sell, sold, and delivered a few silencers to members here in the time it's taken you to give some sweet ass excuses. While I appreciate your rendition of a time line, it fails to mention your lack of response to emails regarding this project since 2007.

Again, I have all the email traffic from 2006. We are now almost in 2009. I'm really curious how almost 3 years later you have not built and delivered a single silencer you committed to do three years ago. As your customers sit and wait and wait for you to get silencers to them, this experience should not surprise them. I'm sure there are many other silencer manufacturers on here who can step up and honor your commitment if you just can't. If you need help getting out of your mountain of overcommitments and backlogs just ask. They've all been sitting online watching the DeGroat threads pop up.

Here's how it goes for the record. It's a pattern. Someone complains that they still don't have a silencer. Another person complains. You come on and offer to give something away for free to appease the masses. A free silencer, a free booster, whatever. Then you bump your sale advertisements to the top. Then POOF you disappear again.

I will be sure to say something to my friend for not riding you daily like a pony to follow through on your word. What was he thinking? He does live in an ecosystem based off of trusting the guy next to you will do what he is supposed to do in a timely manner. Then there is the whole issue of him being deployed. SHAME on him for not using his morale privileges to see if you arbitrarily decided to get around to taking care of him.

I'm personally thankful he's lucky enough to have a friend who can deal with his light work, while he keeps his mind focused on more pressing matters.

Again. I really have zero interest in dealing with you personally. I don't like dealing with people like you. I would just like you to follow through on your commitments. Everyone else on here would appreciate it as well. In 2006 you committed a silencer to my friend. When can he expect it?

Do all the members here need to email you daily to help you get it done? You tell me. In fact, I'm sure we would all like to know.
Arghhh!!