Who is using a Kadet with a can?

General silencer discussion. If you want to talk about a specific silenced rifle or pistol, it is best to do that in the rifle or pistol section for that brand.

All NFA laws apply.

Moderators: mpallett, mr fixit, bakerjw, renegade

GaryAug

Who is using a Kadet with a can?

Post by GaryAug »

I am considering my next purchase and was hoping to buy a mosquito but don't really want another P22! (although my P22 works Flawless.. I don't want to spend 400 on a Sig Version made with Cheap Components)
I already have a S&W 41
Ruger MKII
P22
Marvel

Does the Kadet Cycle fine with a Can attached?
Any feed problems?
Kevin/AAC
Elite Industry Professional

Post by Kevin/AAC »

We have a CZ Kadet in the shop. It is probably the one of the best quality .22 pistol to suppress. It functions flawlessly, has excellent adjustable sights, and feels good in the hand. You won't be disappointed.

The Sig Mosquito is a step above the P-22. We suppressed the first unit that Sigarms had. It was pretty nice, especially compared to the P-22.
Dan0341
Silent But Deadly

Post by Dan0341 »

The Kadet is all steel and should last a lifetime (unlike my Walther P22). It has the same weight and feel as the 9mm version and the slide stop/release works just like it does in 9mm. As shown in the pic, the rear sight is fully adjustable. I rarely shoot my P22 anymore since getting the Kadet. The Kadet is extremely reliable with Remington Target, Remington Subsonic, CCI Standard Velocity, and Winchester Dynapoint. Even PMC moderator cycles well. Accuracy seems excellent, but I haven't tested it on paper. Click on the link below for my video page. Scroll down to the bottom to see two videos of the Kadet.

http://home.netcom.com/~uzisubgun/id2.html

Dan