price of new pac lite barrels

General silencer discussion. If you want to talk about a specific silenced rifle or pistol, it is best to do that in the rifle or pistol section for that brand.

All NFA laws apply.

Moderators: mpallett, mr fixit, bakerjw, renegade

bkkd
Silent But Deadly

price of new pac lite barrels

Post by bkkd »

i just called whittakers to see how much a threaded pac lite was for my 22/45 and he told me 289.oo, ????????is this a mistake? has anybody priced or bought one of these things lately? they are only like 245 msrp on the website........plus he said they dont have any lol :roll:
noiseless
Silent But Deadly

Post by noiseless »

I know nothing about these barrels, but searched and found the following:

Link
Carolina Curly
Silent Operator

Post by Carolina Curly »

Find a FFL dealer that will allow you to purchase the barrel from Tactical Solutions and just ship to the FFL. If you have one you do regular business with he may do the transfer for nothing! Or he could charge you! Thats the problem with the barrel for a Ruger, it comes with the receiver that is the serial numbered part. Thats why I bought a Buckmark! I purchased the barrel direct!
Proud Father of a US Marine!
renegade
Silent But Deadly

Post by renegade »

You should be able to get it for MSRP or less. I got mine for 10% off MSRP.
fq1234
Silent But Deadly

Post by fq1234 »

I ordered a trail lite barrel for my buckmark from them about a week ago. It was the same price as what was posted on their site. Maybe you should double check that they are quoting you the right barrel assembly.