wedding pics lol

General silencer discussion. If you want to talk about a specific silenced rifle or pistol, it is best to do that in the rifle or pistol section for that brand.

All NFA laws apply.

Moderators: mpallett, mr fixit, bakerjw, renegade

diablito
Silent But Deadly

Post by diablito »

LADYglock wrote:thats one picture. my glock is on my side everyday. glock is my personal favorite pistol.
Gotta Love 305... btw: You should try a quality 1911, just sayin is all...
Davo5o
Silent But Deadly

Post by Davo5o »

I have a sweet SS Kimber Pro Carry 1911 from 99 when they still made quality stuff for a good price. Now it's a safe queen.

Glock all day, every day.

More ammo, less upkeep, lighter overall.

Kills s--t just as dead.

http://www.theprepared.com/index.php?op ... view&id=90

Do this to your 1911 and post the results.
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." -Goethe
RavenArmament
Silent But Deadly

Post by RavenArmament »

GI spec will do pretty well. These new fangled semi custom jobs won't. Trouble with 1911s is too many people make them so there's an array of subcontracting for parts. Only one company makes a Glock.
Manufacturer of the best subsonic 9mm ammunition.
garandman
Silent But Deadly

Post by garandman »

Nothing is quite so intolerant as the tolerance movement.
Late to the NFA party, but makin' up for lost time....
chp5
Silent But Deadly

Post by chp5 »

Blaubart wrote:Man, some you guys get your panties in a wad much easier than some of the nutjobs over on democraticunderground.

Who cares about what you think tats say about a person. Admire the pics, leave some positive comments if you feel so inclined, and keep your negative comments to yourself.
+1! A hot lady who likes guns and cans posts great pics and some of you guys bitch? Pull the panties out of your crack and STFU!

LadyGlock - welcome to the forum! Hope to see more of you here :D
LADYglock

Post by LADYglock »

thanks to the MEN on here :wink:
"what noise?!"
[img]http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f206/HERgsxr1000/th098-1-1.jpg[/img]
Davo5o
Silent But Deadly

Post by Davo5o »

freakshow10mm wrote:GI spec will do pretty well. These new fangled semi custom jobs won't. Trouble with 1911s is too many people make them so there's an array of subcontracting for parts. Only one company makes a Glock.
I've never seen the proof posted of 1911's taking that kind of abuse.

I've used both, and carried both.

Fully Loaded G21 with 14rds weighs - 38.28oz

UNLOADED Standard 1911 weighs 40+oz and only carries 8 rounds.

Personally if I'm carrying all that weight, I want it to consist of ammo weight, not frame weight.

However, when you run out of ammo you can use it as a club.

Personally I carry either G23 or 27 or both with 200gr JHP XTP going 1050fps. So I get 45 ballistics out of a way lighter and smaller gun with more ammo. Best of both worlds.
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." -Goethe
hemi
Silent But Deadly

Post by hemi »

trey_phish83 wrote:
hemi wrote:
trey_phish83 wrote: shouldn't you screen name be Cock Rocker?
WHAT A PRICK
me or him?
Sorry- him.
Eagle1*
Silent But Deadly

Post by Eagle1* »

LADYglock wrote:wow i need to buy a big box of tampons for this post. im laughing b/c this is ridiculous. nevermind this post. geeze.
LG, sorry the post got out of hand, but I did respond to this post because I thought your pics were very nice. You and your friend look like you mean business and the pics look great. Thanks for posting & looking forward to seeing more of your hardware!
In God we trust, all others are checked through NCIC!
Cobra700
Senior Silent Operator

Post by Cobra700 »

Dock Rocker wrote:Nothing says class like exposed tats at a wedding!
Had alot to say to you but seems Alot of the REAL GUYS have said it so i'll leave it at this........

Dumbass.
RavenArmament
Silent But Deadly

Post by RavenArmament »

Davo5o wrote: I've never seen the proof posted of 1911's taking that kind of abuse.

I've used both, and carried both.

Fully Loaded G21 with 14rds weighs - 38.28oz

UNLOADED Standard 1911 weighs 40+oz and only carries 8 rounds.

Personally if I'm carrying all that weight, I want it to consist of ammo weight, not frame weight.

However, when you run out of ammo you can use it as a club.

Personally I carry either G23 or 27 or both with 200gr JHP XTP going 1050fps. So I get 45 ballistics out of a way lighter and smaller gun with more ammo. Best of both worlds.
Vets I've spoken with have had guns through about that much in combat.

My 1911 loaded is 2lbs 3.7oz. Aluminum frame Pro Carry 10mm loaded with my 180gr XTP handloads trucking along at 1325fps from a 4.25" barrel. Sometimes I carry my custom 225gr LSWC loaded to 1175fps.
Davo5o
Silent But Deadly

Post by Davo5o »

I also carry a G20 and G29 10mm.

I'm a huge 10mm fan as well.

200gr JHP XTP going 1275fps for two legs

230gr WFNGC Lead going 1100fps for in the woods.

I've heard combat stories about the 1911 as well, but really dislike an external hammer especially if I was in the muck. I also don't like single stack heavy guns.
RavenArmament
Silent But Deadly

Post by RavenArmament »

Ergos and trigger for me. More natural angle and trigger is tons better than a Glock.
Davo5o
Silent But Deadly

Post by Davo5o »

freakshow10mm wrote:Ergos and trigger for me. More natural angle and trigger is tons better than a Glock.
I shoot them both equally well.

I do love my kimber, but will never carry it anymore. Fun to shoot CDP with sometimes though at IDPA type matches. Or using it for Heavy Metal in a 3-gun match. A lot of people do grip reductions and trigger jobs to their glocks because of just what you said. I leave mine stock except for one G35 for my race gun.
LADYglock

Post by LADYglock »

COBRA700...... :wink:
"what noise?!"
trey_phish83
Silent But Deadly

Post by trey_phish83 »

hemi wrote:
trey_phish83 wrote:
hemi wrote: WHAT A PRICK
me or him?
Sorry- him.
no, i should of known. noob have no respect.

what kinda name is dock rocker anyways.... sounds like he waits for the sailors to come into port...

this could go on and on....
Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women.
paco ramirez
Silent But Deadly

Post by paco ramirez »

Pretty much how I feel about it. Some guys need to take their Midol suppository and quit being ass hats.

Cobra700 wrote: Had alot to say to you but seems Alot of the REAL GUYS have said it so i'll leave it at this........

Dumbass.
WC
Silent But Deadly

Post by WC »

I'd venture to say that the bride/groom didn't object to the exposed tats, else there most likely would be no pics. Personally I don't want any tats. BUT when I first saw pics of LADYglock on another forum I was WOWED! She gets my vote for smokin HOT!
Eagle1*
Silent But Deadly

Post by Eagle1* »

WC wrote:I'd venture to say that the bride/groom didn't object to the exposed tats, else there most likely would be no pics. Personally I don't want any tats. BUT when I first saw pics of LADYglock on another forum I was WOWED! She gets my vote for smokin HOT!

OK, what other forum??
In God we trust, all others are checked through NCIC!
mp5
Elite Member

Post by mp5 »

delta9mda wrote:
LADYglock wrote:thanks guys :wink:
....all of miami is a "bad part of town" lol
whoa now girl, i live in miami. all of miami is NOT a bad part of town.
South Florida is a target rich environment.
Regards,

Jorge
diablito
Silent But Deadly

Post by diablito »

mp5 wrote:South Florida is a target rich environment.

so very true!
TPayne
Silent But Deadly

Post by TPayne »

Damn, LADYglock, you're as fine as frog hair split four ways. :D :D :D :D I hope, when I get married, I can find a gun loving woman as hot as you. A lot of the true gun loving girls around where I live look like men. :shock:
rob_s
Silent But Deadly

Post by rob_s »

ArevaloSOCOM wrote:
rob_s wrote:
ArevaloSOCOM wrote: Even though you have tattoos.
Having tattoos does not exempt someone. I know that I am judged by them and I accept that. What irks me no end is the dumbasses that go and get inked and then cry about not being able to get a job, or getting "stereotyped", or otherwise having some hardship over it. You made a CHOICE to get inked, and in most cases that choice was BECAUSE of the public perception. Deal with it.
You make broad sweeping judgements.

I simply feel you are wrong. I have hired just as many worthless people that have no tattoos as the ones that do. I hire based on education, background, exp, etc......
Some people are in a business where public perception matters, some aren't. If you're in a business where it does, and where tattoos are likely to bring a negative connotation, yet still went and got visible tattoos that you can't cover up, your decision-making skills are suspect at best.

Your logic doesn't hold water, by the way. What non-tattooed people do or don't do isn't part of the metric.

The bottom line is that people have right to get inked, and others have a right to judge them for it. If they got inked expecting not to be judged they are idiots.

I have yet to meet a tattooed person that hasn't lived up to exactly the perception of them I had when I first met them. That includes many friends with full sleeves, tats on their hands and/or necks, etc. It doesn't mean I don't like them, it doesn't mean they aren't my friends. It might mean I can't hire them depending on the job they want. The people that I'm friends with that are tattooed know this and understand this, which is why we are friends.

It's the whiney bitches with a kanji on their right bicep that think they have to lobby for tattoed rights or some s--t that are by far the most annoying.
WWW.TACTICALYELLOWVISOR.NET
LADYglock

Post by LADYglock »

glad this has turned into a lesson on tattoos. we all have a serious enough time throughout the workday, maybe its best to not debate so much and have "fun" easy talk about what we love.....FIREARMS.
"what noise?!"
subsonicman

Post by subsonicman »

LADYglock wrote:glad this has turned into a lesson on tattoos. we all have a serious enough time throughout the workday, maybe its best to not debate so much and have "fun" easy talk about what we love.....FIREARMS.
Well thanks a lot for hijacking your thread :wink: