PSI Question???

General silencer discussion. If you want to talk about a specific silenced rifle or pistol, it is best to do that in the rifle or pistol section for that brand.

All NFA laws apply.

Moderators: mpallett, mr fixit, bakerjw, renegade

wwboater
Senior Silent Operator

PSI Question???

Post by wwboater »

Why does Mark not post on here any more? It looks like the last time he posted in his own forum was over 2 months ago.....
66427vette
Silent But Deadly

Post by 66427vette »

Piss on him . Does not answer phone calls either . Tried to deal with him a while back for some mounts that were in stock never shipped them after a month. Ordered them from another dealer on here had tracking numbers an hour later.
m1garand30064
Silent But Deadly

Post by m1garand30064 »

I've had nothing but good experiences with them. Whenever I email Mark I usually get a response within a business day.
wwboater
Senior Silent Operator

Post by wwboater »

All of my dealings with PSI have been great. That is why I am wondering why he no longer post here?
TOOL1075
Silent But Deadly

Post by TOOL1075 »

I talked to them on the phone once, they said they would send me an email, and I never heard anything. I know they had my email address, because I had already sent them an email, and I know they read it. They also had my phone number.

Either they are way too busy, or they don't care enough about potential customers, or both.

Regardless, they lost my business simply by not following through.

Who knows, maybe they are great people to deal with... everyone has a bad day every once in a while.
Kramer
Silent But Deadly

Post by Kramer »

TOOL1075 wrote:I talked to them on the phone once, they said they would send me an email, and I never heard anything. I know they had my email address, because I had already sent them an email, and I know they read it. They also had my phone number.

Either they are way too busy, or they don't care enough about potential customers, or both.

Who knows, maybe they are great people to deal with... everyone has a bad day every once in a while.

Maj Malf did the same thing to me and my dealer last year, just poke around and find another source.
m1garand30064
Silent But Deadly

Post by m1garand30064 »

Kramer wrote:
TOOL1075 wrote:I talked to them on the phone once, they said they would send me an email, and I never heard anything. I know they had my email address, because I had already sent them an email, and I know they read it. They also had my phone number.

Maj Malf did the same thing to me and my dealer last year, just poke around and find another source.
And we all know what a HORRIBLE person and dealer Maj malfunction is!
:lol:

I dont want to speak for them, but I speculate that the bottom line is that there are only 2 guys running the company. They have been swamped with orders and just cant keep up. Who hasnt been since the election?
DIY Hunting
Silent Operator

Post by DIY Hunting »

Mark seems to be under an increasing heavier work load every time I talk to him. I love the personal service and detailed information from PSI, but I think that is a major downfall when you're dealing with all the workload they have. Hopefully thing will slow down or they will bring in some more help.