Current address for Form 1 to go to?

General silencer discussion. If you want to talk about a specific silenced rifle or pistol, it is best to do that in the rifle or pistol section for that brand.

All NFA laws apply.

Moderators: mpallett, mr fixit, bakerjw, renegade

L1A1Rocker
Silent But Deadly

Current address for Form 1 to go to?

Post by L1A1Rocker »

I think I read that this address has changed but could not find it using search.

What is the current address to send your Form 1 (not Form 4)?
wakerider017
Silent But Deadly

Re: Current address for Form 1 to go to?

Post by wakerider017 »

L1A1Rocker wrote:I think I read that this address has changed but could not find it using search.

What is the current address to send your Form 1 (not Form 4)?
Im about to submit a Form 1 aswell, so if there is a new address I would like to know
flip
Elite Member

Post by flip »

Must have been in the last 2 weeks cause they just cashed my sbr check 2-12, sent into address at the top of the form.
lkirchoff68

Post by lkirchoff68 »

I think the address change was a while back. I believe the current address is at the top of the form 1. The PDF version I filled out recently has the address in W.V.

Go to ATF.gov and under firearms forms, open up form 1 and that should be the current address.
L1A1Rocker
Silent But Deadly

Post by L1A1Rocker »

Thanks for the info folks. It has been a while since my last form 1. I remember it seemed (at least to me) that the correct address was changing every couple of months.
chingon
Silent But Deadly

Post by chingon »

About to send in my first Form 1 for SBR, is the Form 1 and payment the only thing you send in (besides payment of course)? No citizen ship form?
If it is done with a trust do I send in the trust paperwork like a Form 4? Does anyone have a link to a filled out Form 1 example?
I always tell the truth, even when I lie
Diomed
Silent But Deadly

Post by Diomed »

chingon wrote:About to send in my first Form 1 for SBR, is the Form 1 and payment the only thing you send in (besides payment of course)? No citizen ship form?
I'll assume (oh boy) that this is for a trust. In that case, you'd need the completed Form 1, in duplicate, double-sided if you printed it off the internet, and your check. You can include the 5330.20 citizenship form if you want, some examiners still want it for trusts.
If it is done with a trust do I send in the trust paperwork like a Form 4?
Yes.