Please up date NFA Tracker

General silencer discussion. If you want to talk about a specific silenced rifle or pistol, it is best to do that in the rifle or pistol section for that brand.

All NFA laws apply.

Moderators: mpallett, mr fixit, bakerjw, renegade

Glacius

Re: Please up date NFA Tracker

Post by Glacius »

J Krammes wrote:
Queso Grande wrote:If you use this website please update your information, this will help everybody.
When you call about yours, tell Mrs Snook to get to mine so I can update NFAtracker... I most likely won't get my approval till September. :(

Jeremy

When did you go pending with her? I am waiting on a form 4 via trust with her, I have been pending since 4/12/10. Hoping to get an approval by friday since its my birthday!
J Krammes
Silent But Deadly

Post by J Krammes »

Glacius wrote:
J Krammes wrote:
Queso Grande wrote:If you use this website please update your information, this will help everybody.
When you call about yours, tell Mrs Snook to get to mine so I can update NFAtracker... I most likely won't get my approval till September. :(

Jeremy

When did you go pending with her? I am waiting on a form 4 via trust with her, I have been pending since 4/12/10. Hoping to get an approval by friday since its my birthday!
I don't know. I haven't called. I usually don't. I mailed it out on 5/10 and my check was cashed about 10 days later. I just found out that Sara Jones is also doing some of my dealers forms, so it might not be Snook this time.

Jeremy
Some of my work. www.jkknives.com
coyote223
Silent But Deadly

Post by coyote223 »

freakshow10mm wrote:Flanigan is my examiner too. Spoke with her a couple weeks ago and she had over 2,000 forms on her desk.
Well, atleast now I know I won't need to call until about January. Since I'm kind of stuck with NF. :?
Queso Grande
Silent But Deadly

Post by Queso Grande »

coyote223 wrote:
freakshow10mm wrote:Flanigan is my examiner too. Spoke with her a couple weeks ago and she had over 2,000 forms on her desk.
Well, atleast now I know I won't need to call until about January. Since I'm kind of stuck with NF. :?
She was right on schedule with one of my project 14 week 4 days door to door...
Sometimes your the pigeon and sometimes your the statue.
goteron
Silent But Deadly

Post by goteron »

Where is Diomed to update us on exactly what is going on?
What if my greatest disappointments
Or the aching of this life
Is the revealing of a greater thirst this world can’t satisfy
Queso Grande
Silent But Deadly

Post by Queso Grande »

goteron wrote:Where is Diomed to update us on exactly what is going on?
+1
700PSS
Elite Member

Post by 700PSS »

Diomed has too much inside information. I think he works at the NFA Branch. :P :wink:
Queso Grande
Silent But Deadly

Post by Queso Grande »

700PSS wrote:Diomed has too much inside information. I think he works at the NFA Branch. :P :wink:

I like hearing from him where is he?
700PSS
Elite Member

Post by 700PSS »

Queso Grande wrote:
700PSS wrote:Diomed has too much inside information. I think he works at the NFA Branch. :P :wink:

I like hearing from him where is he?
Don't bother him. That might take time away from processing your Form 4. :P
Keaner
Senior Silent Operator

Post by Keaner »

I'm glad you guys are enjoying/using the site. If anyone has good stats ideas that they would like to see on the reports page, please let me know via the email contact.

I keep meaning to give the site a visual overhaul (though my CSS abilities are severely lacking:) ) or clean up the examiner names again. Perhaps I ought to do that soon...
Queso Grande
Silent But Deadly

Post by Queso Grande »

Keaner wrote:I'm glad you guys are enjoying/using the site. If anyone has good stats ideas that they would like to see on the reports page, please let me know via the email contact.

I keep meaning to give the site a visual overhaul (though my CSS abilities are severely lacking:) ) or clean up the examiner names again. Perhaps I ought to do that soon...
Cleaning up the examiners names is a great idea, making some info required might be a good idea ?
texjames
Silent But Deadly

Post by texjames »

Keaner wrote:I'm glad you guys are enjoying/using the site. If anyone has good stats ideas that they would like to see on the reports page, please let me know via the email contact.

Good stuff on the site but looks like a lot of folks never updated after initial posting.
Guess nothing you can do about it. Might could get a contact from them when they register so you can
send emails to update.Anyway takes away from stats when they don't update don't it.
TOOL1075
Silent But Deadly

Post by TOOL1075 »

texjames wrote:

Good stuff on the site but looks like a lot of folks never updated after initial posting.
Guess nothing you can do about it. Might could get a contact from them when they register so you can
send emails to update.Anyway takes away from stats when they don't update don't it.
sometimes the waits are so long, there are blanks for a long time for that reason. but yeah, automated email update - that could work
https://pewscience.com
PEW Science
Professionally Engineered Weaponeering
Tiller1k
Senior Silent Operator

Post by Tiller1k »

Queso Grande wrote:

Cleaning up the examiners names is a great idea, making some info required might be a good idea ?
One way to keep this clean would be to use a drop down box for examiner names. I tried to look back at the report and use the most common name but this would help the report be accurate and stay accurate in the future. If we end up with a new examiner, someone could send you an email rather than adding their own.
http://silent762.blogspot.com/

"When the people find they can vote themselves money,that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
Bowen1911
Silent But Deadly

Post by Bowen1911 »

Updated it last night. And yes, a drop down tab for examiners, or a moderator(s) that would unify them would be nice.

That site made the wait a hell of a lot easier
"I notice that everybody that is pro-abortion already has been born."
--Ronald Reagan

Form 1 .22 can
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mq-XG3tn7s0
Keaner
Senior Silent Operator

Post by Keaner »

Bowen1911 wrote:Updated it last night. And yes, a drop down tab for examiners, or a moderator(s) that would unify them would be nice.

I'm glad it helps! I put it together while waiting on my transfers! At first i didn't have any knowledge of the list, so I figure now that I have a list, I can switch it to a drop down. Just gotta find the time :)
Bowen1911
Silent But Deadly

Post by Bowen1911 »

Keaner wrote:
Bowen1911 wrote:Updated it last night. And yes, a drop down tab for examiners, or a moderator(s) that would unify them would be nice.

I'm glad it helps! I put it together while waiting on my transfers! At first i didn't have any knowledge of the list, so I figure now that I have a list, I can switch it to a drop down. Just gotta find the time :)
I also like the email updates idea, that maybe send a reminder once a month to everyone with open statuses.
"I notice that everybody that is pro-abortion already has been born."
--Ronald Reagan

Form 1 .22 can
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mq-XG3tn7s0
Abiqua
Silent But Deadly

Post by Abiqua »

Bowen1911 wrote:I also like the email updates idea, that maybe send a reminder once a month to everyone with open statuses.
Gotta make it "opt-outable" though or I think you'll push people away. One month seems like it might be too often, maybe three? Or user selectable 1-3 months.
RFmissile
Silent Operator

Post by RFmissile »

Abiqua wrote:
Bowen1911 wrote:I also like the email updates idea, that maybe send a reminder once a month to everyone with open statuses.
Gotta make it "opt-outable" though or I think you'll push people away. One month seems like it might be too often, maybe three? Or user selectable 1-3 months.
Just wanted to bring this back to the top, so other new people would see it.

I just updated one of mine to pending, and I updated 2 others that were dealer Form 3 transfers that I submitted Form 4's on Dec 1.

Please update NFA TRACKER if you have new info.
ΜΟΛΩÎ