CZ 75 threaded barrel.

General silencer discussion. If you want to talk about a specific silenced rifle or pistol, it is best to do that in the rifle or pistol section for that brand.

All NFA laws apply.

Moderators: mpallett, mr fixit, bakerjw, renegade

1096369fred
Senior Silent Operator

CZ 75 threaded barrel.

Post by 1096369fred »

Hey Guys,

I been hunting the internet thing for a treaded barrel for a CZ-75 SP-01 tactical, in 9mm that followed me home from my gun shop this morning,
(got it unfired but used, for $349.00....He,he....can't pass up a deal!)

I got that the SP-01 uses the .550 barrel and not the .502 O.D. from older CZ's..... that said this thing is a sweety..... I hope it shoots as nice as it feels in my nobby clutches! I think this piece would be a natural for my Trident9! Bar-sto used to make CZ 75 threaded barrels, but they are not listed any longer...... Firedragon has 'em for $225.... has anyone used them? How is the quality? I may not have any choice, as (I think) the 6" barrel from CZ USA is only in the .502 O.D.

Any thoughts or advice?

Thanks!
Fred
phrozenlikwid

Re: CZ 75 threaded barrel.

Post by phrozenlikwid »

Never used a EFK barrel, nor heard from anyone who has...

That being said, you are correct on the barrel size. The SP01 family uses a 40 barrel reamed out to 9mm.

Briley was making barrels there for a while, but I'm wanting to say they were the smaller variety as well. You can make those work, though it'd require changing your bushing out for a smaller one. The Briley setup is also a gunsmith fit affair.

I can't remember if a TS barrel will fit a SP01 or not. Thinking not, but if I were you the first call I'd make would be to Angus at the CZ custom shop - www.CZCustom.com
finn
Silent But Deadly

Re: CZ 75 threaded barrel.

Post by finn »