DTA Black Friday One Day Only SALE is OVER / SOLD OUT

General silencer discussion. If you want to talk about a specific silenced rifle or pistol, it is best to do that in the rifle or pistol section for that brand.

All NFA laws apply.

Moderators: mpallett, mr fixit, bakerjw, renegade

James DeGroat
Elite Industry Professional

DTA Black Friday One Day Only SALE is OVER / SOLD OUT

Post by James DeGroat »

Hello Everyone,

I've decided to offer a Black Friday Sale on some of our suppressors and it will be a one day only sale.

Price List for All orders placed (e-mailed) on 11/26/2010:

MK 12 RECON 300 Whisper Suppressor (built like our MK12 DELTA) SOLD OUT
NAVY 9 SOLD OUT
MK 99 Mod 0 SOLD OUT
MK 9 Mod 0 SOLD OUT

Sorry no special offers on the Nano suppressor.

Again this is a ONE day only sale it start at 12:00am November 26th and ends at 12:00am November 27th.

Must e-mail me at [email protected] to place your order.

See my website http://www.ArmamentSales.com for more details on the suppressors.

______
Just an update with some answers from a bunch of common questions I've been getting.

Since I didn't mention what time zone the sale would start in, I'll go with Eastern Standard Time. This way people back east don't have to stay up super late Thursday waiting for midnight Mountain Time, and it also gives the rest of you guys a few extra hours to jump in on the sale early.

The sale will end at 12am Mountain Time on the 27th.

As for payment and FFL/SOT papers, not to worry those do not need to be on my hand Friday. You guys can drop a check, money order, cashiers check in the mail shortly after you have been confirmed on getting a suppressor(s) at the sale price (even if it takes you a few days to get it mailed out, that's fine). Same goes for getting a FFL/SOT to me, if this takes longer to round up a dealer that's also fine. I would prefer your dealer e-mail me a copy of their FFL/SOT over having it faxed, mainly because some faxes are hard to read. If you or they would like to mail it in that is also fine.

For those of you that want to pay with credit card, just let us know when ordering and we will contact you later for your card info. Just to let you know we will have to charge 3% for credit card orders. Since there is no super rush on sending payment out, mailing a check is just fine plus I honestly prefer a check, money order, or cashiers check over a credit card order anyway plus it saves you a few bucks.

There is also no limit as to how many suppressors you can purchase.

This sale is only valid for suppressors that are currently in inventory. That means if I sale out of a suppressor model 5 minutes into the sale, then the sale price on that suppressor is no longer valid for those that weren't confirmed as a buyer at the sale price. Sorry no rain checks on the sale prices.

This will be a first come first serve, so do get your orders in as soon as possible on Friday and do remember this is a one day only sale.

I will only accept orders by e-mail, phone orders will not be accepted this Friday.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

I do look forward to everyones e-mails/orders on Friday.

I hope everyone has a good enjoyable Thanksgiving tomorrow.

Thanks
Last edited by James DeGroat on Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:49 am, edited 6 times in total.
James DeGroat
President
DeGroat Tactical Armaments, LLC.
www.ArmamentSales.com

Specializing in the 7.62mm Minigun, Suppressors, and NFA Weapons/Accessories (including Artillery and Flame Throwers).
nimdabew

Re: DTA Black Friday One Day Only SALE 50% off Suppressors

Post by nimdabew »

email sent :)
James DeGroat

Post by James DeGroat »

Payment doesn't have to be received on the 26th, all that is required is that if you want a suppressor e-mail me want you want on the 26th you will be in on the sale price. Payment can then be mailed or a credit card can be called in shortly after the sale ends.

I will also say there is a chance that I could sale out of certain models of suppressors so be sure to e-mail me ASAP if you are interested as it will be first come first serve.

As of right now all suppressors are in stock.
James DeGroat
President
www.ArmamentSales.com

Specializing in the 7.62mm Minigun, Suppressors, and NFA Weapons/Accessories (including Artillery and Flame Throwers).
nimdabew

Post by nimdabew »

This is a great deal and I want to thank you for putting up such a killer deal.
Remi

Post by Remi »

I've decided to offer a 50% off Black Friday Sale on some of our suppressors and it will be a one day only sale.
Price List for All orders placed (e-mailed) on 10/26/2010: ????????????????????????????????????????????????

Ok, I have to know, did I go back in time to October????? It has to be November 22, 2010 because there is a frozen turkey in the fridge and I will be enjoying a Hot Turkey dinner on Thursday.... :D
JC Weaponry
Silent But Deadly

Post by JC Weaponry »

SMOKING GOOD DEAL!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YD-b_VoMHU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mT3GEbIeYo

I'm a big fan of the MK99 Mod 0!

BTW, what are the shipping costs?
SIGnature SIGsauer Dealer
01/03 SOT
Newberg, OR
James DeGroat

Post by James DeGroat »

Shipping is only $10 per order

I should also note this a sale this good will mostlikely never happen again on these suppressors.

Remember this will be a one day only sale. Don't miss it.
James DeGroat
President
www.ArmamentSales.com

James DeGroat

Post by James DeGroat »

Remi wrote:I've decided to offer a 50% off Black Friday Sale on some of our suppressors and it will be a one day only sale.
Price List for All orders placed (e-mailed) on 10/26/2010: ????????????????????????????????????????????????

Ok, I have to know, did I go back in time to October????? It has to be November 22, 2010 because there is a frozen turkey in the fridge and I will be enjoying a Hot Turkey dinner on Thursday.... :D
Lol that's funny. If you haven't noticed I haven been online much lately. Things had been crazy around here and I'm truly a month behind. Thanks for pointing that out. It's been fixed
James DeGroat
President
www.ArmamentSales.com

redtazdog
Elite Member

Post by redtazdog »

James DeGroat wrote:Shipping is only $10 per order

I should also note this a sale this good will mostlikely never happen again on these suppressors.

I have been showing off my 300 whisper and Navy 9 cans at many shoots and
emailed a bunch of people that liked them about this sale so here comes some
buyers. :wink:
http://www.quarterbore.net/forums/showthread.php?t=4640
http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b ... 1&#4593333
http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=6&f=20&t=329495
I be getten around :lol:
robpiat
Silent But Deadly

Post by robpiat »

Wish the Nano was part of it. It, to me, is your most unique offering. I have one of each of the main calibers and don't see the need for a second.
wcunnin3

Post by wcunnin3 »

Email sent. This is the best Black Friday sale. Screw going to Walmart at midnight to score a cheap TV when you could order a can at half price (and then wait months and months to enjoy it :D).
SWR Spectre
TM Zephyr XL
JonahJls
Silent Operator

Post by JonahJls »

Can the MK 12 RECON 300 Whisper Suppressor be used with supersonic ammunition? How about 6.8 spc subsonic? What thread is the mount? 1/2-28 or 5/8-24?
Suppressors make everything new and fun all over again. Its like adding a turbo or supercharger to a car or implants to a hot chick! LOL-Buzduk
black-sheep
Silent But Deadly

Post by black-sheep »

E-mail sent with ?s
nice offer :shock:
James DeGroat

Post by James DeGroat »

redtazdog wrote:
James DeGroat wrote:Shipping is only $10 per order

I have been showing off my 300 whisper and Navy 9 cans at many shoots and
emailed a bunch of people that liked them about this sale so here comes some
buyers. :wink:
http://www.quarterbore.net/forums/showthread.php?t=4640
http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b ... 1&#4593333
http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=6&f=20&t=329495
I be getten around :lol:

Thanks for spreading the word about the sale, I really appreciate it.

Anyone else that cares to spread the word about the sale feel free to.

robpiat wrote:Wish the Nano was part of it. It, to me, is your most unique offering. I have one of each of the main calibers and don't see the need for a second.
I'm sorry the Nano wasn't included in the Black Friday Sale.

Might want to talk your local dealers in placing an order for some Nanos, maybe they will be able to offer you a better price on them.

wcunnin3 wrote:Email sent. This is the best Black Friday sale. Screw going to Walmart at midnight to score a cheap TV when you could order a can at half price (and then wait months and months to enjoy it :D).
True this is an awesome deal and one not to be missed.

As for the long wait, the good news is the suppressors are in stock and my ATF examiner is pretty fast on turning around my Form 3s, so at least it will make it to your dealer pretty quick.

JonahJls wrote:Can the MK 12 RECON 300 Whisper Suppressor be used with supersonic ammunition? How about 6.8 spc subsonic? What thread is the mount? 1/2-28 or 5/8-24?
Since there is a wide range on the 300 Whisper supersonic fps speeds and pressures and with those being out of my control as to which load would be used, I'm going to have to say that the MK 12 RECON is for subsonic ammo only.

As for the 6.8 spc, I've not done any testing nor do I know of any customers that have either, so I can't comment on that round. Again I would suggest that you only use the Mk 12 RECON with subsonic 300 Whisper and subsonic 300 AAC BLACKOUT rounds.

No you can't fire 9mm through the RECON either, as the baffle stack has a tighter aperture hole for the 300 Whisper round.

I can offer the MK 12 RECON in 1/2"x28tpi, 1/2"x32tpi, 1/2"x36tpi, 5/8"x24tpi, and I can even do custom threads pitches at a small extra cost.
James DeGroat
President
www.ArmamentSales.com

FSCJedi
Silent But Deadly

Post by FSCJedi »

robpiat wrote:Wish the Nano was part of it. It, to me, is your most unique offering. I have one of each of the main calibers and don't see the need for a second.
Ditto... I am literally ready to put down the cash for one and asked my dealer this morning to price quote me. James, any chance of getting it thrown in? Pretty please with sugar on top? :D

EDITED: Just saw your response above. Hopefully he'll be able to give me a good price quote. :)
"I said I never had much use for [a pistol], never said I didn't know how to use it." - Matthew Quigley

Keep your powder dry. Molon labe!
James DeGroat

Post by James DeGroat »

FSCJedi wrote:
Ditto... I am literally ready to put down the cash for one and asked my dealer this morning to price quote me. James, any chance of getting it thrown in? Pretty please with sugar on top? :D

EDITED: Just saw your response above. Hopefully he'll be able to give me a good price quote. :)
Sounds good.

Sorry no can do on the Nano. Actully I don't ever plan to have a sale on that suppressors. The best and cheapest way to get a Nano is to e-mail your dealer(s) and talk them into ordering a few an maybe they can offer you a better price.
James DeGroat
President
www.ArmamentSales.com

Davo5o
Silent But Deadly

Post by Davo5o »

I'd have to agree. The Nano is your coolest can.

I may have to get a micro can someday. And yours is the 1st on my short list.
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." -Goethe
James DeGroat

Post by James DeGroat »

Davo5o wrote:I'd have to agree. The Nano is your coolest can.

I may have to get a micro can someday. And yours is the 1st on my short list.
Thanks for the kind words.

When you are ready for one just let me or your dealer know.
James DeGroat
President
www.ArmamentSales.com

Remi

Post by Remi »

It’s a shame that the Nano is not part of the Black Friday sale, Can you imagine what it would be like to wake up in the morning and find one at the very bottom of your stocking, Or better yet having to search for it hanging on the tree? My girlfriend thinks I am nuts for wishing for yet another suppressor. She said, “Why do you need another can, don’t you think Six is enough already?” Hell I don’t know how to answer that, and I know I would be in the dog house if I brought up or mentioned the countless amounts she spends on clothes and shoes. So in my defence what she does not know about, she can’t bitch about. :D

Mr DeGroat, have you ever considered making the Nano out of stainless steel to reduce some of the material and production costs? Also how is the Nano 45 project coming along?
James DeGroat

Post by James DeGroat »

Remi wrote:It’s a shame that the Nano is not part of the Black Friday sale, Can you imagine what it would be like to wake up in the morning and find one at the very bottom of your stocking, Or better yet having to search for it hanging on the tree? My girlfriend thinks I am nuts for wishing for yet another suppressor. She said, “Why do you need another can, don’t you think Six is enough already?” Hell I don’t know how to answer that, and I know I would be in the dog house if I brought up or mentioned the countless amounts she spends on clothes and shoes. So in my defence what she does not know about, she can’t bitch about. :D

Mr DeGroat, have you ever considered making the Nano out of stainless steel to reduce some of the material and production costs? Also how is the Nano 45 project coming along?
Sorry on the Nano not being on the list.

Tell your girlfriend a suppressor aka "can" is just like a "can" of pringles and onces you have one you can't stop. Suppressors are addicting that's for sure.

The 45 project is on track, but a little behind schedule. I'm hoping come early next year things will be moving a lot better on that project. Right now I've been busy doing all sorts of different Minigun jobs and building/rebuilding Miniguns for different customers. The Minigun stuff has been keeping me busy that's for sure, along with a few other projects.
James DeGroat
President
www.ArmamentSales.com

DNH
Silent Operator

Post by DNH »

Can I purchase a fixed mount to install in a MK 99 Mod 0 in place of the booster to allow it to work on something like an AR15 in 9mm?
AR15thur

Post by AR15thur »

I've got an HK USP Expert 9mm looking for a can, but I'm new to the whole idea honestly.

Which of the suppressors listed would mount on the USP with the most ease?
James DeGroat

Post by James DeGroat »

DNH wrote:Can I purchase a fixed mount to install in a MK 99 Mod 0 in place of the booster to allow it to work on something like an AR15 in 9mm?
Yes you would need a fixed spacer if you plan to mount the Mk 99 Mod 0 on a 9mm AR15 or other carbines.

In this sale I will include a fixed spacer free of charge to anyone that purchases a Mk 99 Mod 0, just besure to tell me you need one when ordering your suppressor.
James DeGroat
President
www.ArmamentSales.com

James DeGroat

Post by James DeGroat »

AR15thur wrote:I've got an HK USP Expert 9mm looking for a can, but I'm new to the whole idea honestly.

Which of the suppressors listed would mount on the USP with the most ease?

Our Mk 99 Mod 0 would be the one you would need for you USP as that suppressor has the booster that will allow your gun to still cycle.
James DeGroat
President
www.ArmamentSales.com

armalite_ar50
Silent Operator

Post by armalite_ar50 »

I'm down for a MK 99 Mod 0

My 1st post here but NOT my 1st suppressor this will be my 2nd suppressor.
(long time lurker with no need to post due to the "search function")

My SWR Spectre on one of many threaded.

Later
root