Zipped spec sheets please?

General silencer discussion. If you want to talk about a specific silenced rifle or pistol, it is best to do that in the rifle or pistol section for that brand.

All NFA laws apply.

Moderators: mpallett, mr fixit, bakerjw, renegade

Sid Post
Silent But Deadly

Zipped spec sheets please?

Post by Sid Post »

Am I the only one who cannot view the PDF spec sheets? I can't seem to download the PDF's before they timeout. I do not know if it is my server here in Europe or if the forum is getting hammered by everyone downloading the PDF's at the same time.

Would it be possible for someone to ZIP all the spec sheets together so we can download them once in a compressed format? Or, maybe post a plain text copy of the relevant details here?

Thanks!
Sid
amishbill
Silent But Deadly

Here's your combined ZIP file

Post by amishbill »

Well, the files don't compress much, but let's see if this helps you. Total size is over 8mb - be patient.

I think I found all the new spec sheets. If someone has one I missed, feel free to send it or a link to it to youmissedityoublindputz at crankylabs.com

The items included in the Consolidated AAC 2007 zip file.... (<--- that's a clicky-link)

416-sd, 762-sd, blackbox, cyclone, evo, fiveseven, m4-2000mod7, m4-1000, omni, pilot/aviator, prodigy, ranger-2, scar-sd, sprm4/scar-h, titan.
Last edited by amishbill on Sat Jan 13, 2007 10:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[cerberus]
Silent But Deadly

Post by [cerberus] »

hurray for all the spam your gonna get now.

also, thanks for doing that, I was gonna, but I didn't even download them all.
amishbill
Silent But Deadly

Post by amishbill »

I get so much in my catch-all account as it is, a little more will make absolutely no difference. :-)

Now for the depressing part - making a chart of the cans with the prices and seeing how much I'll have to pass to Bookhound or another local dealer to make my wishes come true....

Of course, I could probably add that chart to the .zip file once it's done...
amishbill
Silent But Deadly

Combined Specs

Post by amishbill »

OK, here are the combined specs of the 2007 AAC lineup. (at least the ones I know of)

Chart in Excel .xls format

Chart in convienient HTML format

(damn case-sensitive file-name hosts.... fixed bad links)
Sid Post
Silent But Deadly

Post by Sid Post »

Thanks! I was in Italy on a computer with a bad DNS so a lot of pages didn't load. They also didn't have any software that had a ZIP capability. Now I am back in the Netherlands for a few days so I can use the Internet like most of the rest of world.