Sparrow SS or Surefire SS ??? Decisions

General silencer discussion. If you want to talk about a specific silenced rifle or pistol, it is best to do that in the rifle or pistol section for that brand.

All NFA laws apply.

Moderators: mpallett, mr fixit, bakerjw, renegade

gr8smiles
Silent Operator

Sparrow SS or Surefire SS ??? Decisions

Post by gr8smiles »

Going by my class III dealer tomorrow to pick up a pistol that I bought off of Gunbroker and get the Form 4 started on an integral Buckmark I bought that he just got in off Form 3. I am gonna put in an order for either the SS Sparrow or the SS Surefire. Thoughts? Both look great. I don't think that I 'can' go wrong either way. What do yall think? Anybody seen them both at Shot? Thanks
black-sheep
Silent But Deadly

Re: Sparrow SS or Surefire SS ??? Decisions

Post by black-sheep »

I looked at the SF it looked ok but for my money ss sparrow.
este
Silent But Deadly

Post by este »

Sparrow. I'm 100% done with take apart cans that require tools to clean. My Spectre is great but if you don't clean it every 500 rounds it's a pain in the ass.

I like the direction SF is going, but I don't think I would buy one unless it is damn quite or cheap. I would wait for version2 from them since I bet it won't set any records in either of those two areas just yet.

Unless you are talking the aluminum one, in that case 2oz is just so crazy light.
GoingQuiet
Silent But Deadly

Post by GoingQuiet »

gr8smiles wrote:Going by my class III dealer tomorrow to pick up a pistol that I bought off of Gunbroker and get the Form 4 started on an integral Buckmark I bought that he just got in off Form 3. I am gonna put in an order for either the SS Sparrow or the SS Surefire. Thoughts? Both look great. I don't think that I 'can' go wrong either way. What do yall think? Anybody seen them both at Shot? Thanks
The cool thing about the SS sparrow is that you can run multi calibers through it! Performance is excellent to boot, I'm a big fan and I think SS Sparrow is a pretty much the best 22 can on the market.

PS - I have it in stock.
GoingQuiet.com
07 FFL / 02 SOT
Melbourne, FL
NFA Sales & Transfers, Silencerco Stocking Distributor, AAC, SigSauer, Gemtech, Rock River Arms Stocking Dealer
[email protected]