EAA/Tanfolio TZ75 9mm Witness as host?

General silencer discussion. If you want to talk about a specific silenced rifle or pistol, it is best to do that in the rifle or pistol section for that brand.

All NFA laws apply.

Moderators: mpallett, mr fixit, bakerjw, renegade

eastern_hunter
Silent But Deadly

EAA/Tanfolio TZ75 9mm Witness as host?

Post by eastern_hunter »

I happen to like the Tanfolio TZ75 (EAA WItness and Springfield P9) 9mm pistols in preference to the Beretta or Glock pistols.

Anyone use them as a host for a suppressor?

Anyone know of a source of longer barrels that can be threaded? I only have one Briley left from the IPSC days and it appears Briley doesn't make them any more.

Thanks!
bigbigpig
Silent But Deadly

Re: EAA/Tanfolio TZ75 9mm Witness as host?

Post by bigbigpig »

Isn't that sort of the same as a Baby Eagle? I seem to remember the barrel being labeled EAA/Baby Eagle/Tanfoglio or something like that. I got my barrel from EFK but had Adco cut it and thread it after EFK f-cked up the threads. I bought it to use my Trident with my Baby Eagle 9mm but have never shot it. It's been over a year now and I've yet to shoot it... I forgot about it. Maybe I'll take it out this week and report back to you.
eastern_hunter
Silent But Deadly

Post by eastern_hunter »

I believe Baby Eagle barrels are compatible. Who is EFK?

Found that EAA does have 6" barrels, but they are not cheap. E-parts has 4.75" barrels but that is too short to thread.

Thanks!
Selectedmarksman
Silencertalk Goon Squad

Post by Selectedmarksman »

ADCO can add a threaded extension to factory barrels. I'd sooner do that than trust anything from EFK. $155 for this service as currently listed.
I've got Honey Badger Fever.
*Add this to your sig if you've got the fever, too!
eastern_hunter
Silent But Deadly

Post by eastern_hunter »

Wonder what it costs to have a long barrel threaded. Turns out EAA and Briley barrels are still available in 6" lengths.