found a dealer that had stock

General silencer discussion. If you want to talk about a specific silenced rifle or pistol, it is best to do that in the rifle or pistol section for that brand.

All NFA laws apply.

Moderators: mpallett, mr fixit, bakerjw, renegade

edteach
Senior Silent Operator

found a dealer that had stock

Post by edteach »

I have been learning about suppressors and was getting the YHM mite. The dealer kept thinking it was coming in but finally found out its a couple of months away. I ran across a dealer I bought a lower receiver for my M4 build and he was class 3. Bought an in stock TAC 65 for 180% and 25 for the tool. 218 out the door for suppressor and tool. He even let me shoot it at his range. With CBs the sound was about like my pellet gun with hyper veloc. it was louder but it was mostly the sonic report. I think subs would be very fine and still cycle the action. Worked well on my P22. Is this a good price for this can?
DOGON
MAJ MALFUNCTION
Elite Industry Professional

Re: found a dealer that had stock

Post by MAJ MALFUNCTION »

That's a good price!

Congrats on your new can. :D
SILENCER WHOLESALER - selling to Class III dealers only
edteach
Senior Silent Operator

Post by edteach »

Thanks, I know its not top shelf but for someone getting into it, this price fits the bill. It has the same guts that the Gemtech alpine has, Or at let to me it looks like it. Aluminum cone baffles. Price was not % but dollars, 180 for the can and 25 for the tool. Tax out the door was 218$. This gives me 100 for my tax stamp.
DOGON
Wahnsinn
Silent But Deadly

Post by Wahnsinn »

Just get some CCI Standard Velocity ammo, you don't need subs. They will cycle the action and be very quiet.