Ride to Silencershoot help !

General silencer discussion. If you want to talk about a specific silenced rifle or pistol, it is best to do that in the rifle or pistol section for that brand.

All NFA laws apply.

Moderators: mpallett, mr fixit, bakerjw, renegade

Paledaddy
Elite Member

Ride to Silencershoot help !

Post by Paledaddy »

Hi guys and girls, i know this is tight but here goes.

Is there anyone out there driving from Atlanta area GA to the shoot in Memphis that wants to take on a lost soul ?

I'm a lonely Swede that needs some aid in getting over there, the plans i had didn't pan out as planned.

I will be flying in to ATL from Sweden on June the 2'nd, was thinking most of the ppl will ride out on Friday for the shoot and then back on Sunday.
So is there any takers out there :mrgreen:

I'm a non smoking happy guy, and yea i'm from Sweden if that's a possitive thing *lol*

Please shoot me a PM if your out there or know someone who would be willing taking me.

Would suck to have to take a rental and head out my self or offing up the 460$ for a flight.

Cheers

Pd, Marcus
[b]Bas Rutten[/b] [quote]" I'm sorry Sir..... BANG ! BANG ! BANG !... No I'm not. "[/quote]
57fairlane
Silent But Deadly

Re: Ride to Silencershoot help !

Post by 57fairlane »

Paledaddy wrote:I will be flying in to ATL from Sweden on June the 2'nd, was thinking most of the ppl will ride out on Friday for the shoot and then back on Sunday.
what time does your flight arrive?
silencertalk
Site Admin

Post by silencertalk »

Paledaddy wrote:and yea i'm from Sweden if that's a possitive thing *lol*
When I went to Sweden to visit my former girlfriend, I was stopped at the airport and searched in a back room. Later when I told her about it, I was like "Why did they search me, I am American."

The response was something like that I was searched because I was American. Really, I did not expect that. I assume they were looking for drugs. In reality it was probably just because I was a male of a certain age and travelling alone more than anything else.
Glock35
Silent But Deadly

Post by Glock35 »

Visiting Ukraine I expected to be searched but it was a pretty smooth experience. Except Lufthansa being 30min late for departure each way to/from Germany, & the 5min they spend looking at your passport
Paledaddy
Elite Member

Post by Paledaddy »

57fairlane wrote:
Paledaddy wrote:I will be flying in to ATL from Sweden on June the 2'nd, was thinking most of the ppl will ride out on Friday for the shoot and then back on Sunday.
what time does your flight arrive?

My flight arrive June 2'nd at 2.30 PM..

But i will get picked up by a friends friend and transported to Acworth where i will stay til lthe 12'th..

Pd
[b]Bas Rutten[/b] [quote]" I'm sorry Sir..... BANG ! BANG ! BANG !... No I'm not. "[/quote]
Paledaddy
Elite Member

Post by Paledaddy »

silencertalk wrote:
Paledaddy wrote:and yea i'm from Sweden if that's a possitive thing *lol*
When I went to Sweden to visit my former girlfriend, I was stopped at the airport and searched in a back room. Later when I told her about it, I was like "Why did they search me, I am American."

The response was something like that I was searched because I was American. Really, I did not expect that. I assume they were looking for drugs. In reality it was probably just because I was a male of a certain age and travelling alone more than anything else.
Must been looking liek a real hardhat :D..
Must admit Robert, you look dangerous *hehe*

I never been stoped and taken off the line for a "special" check, and i have been back and forth to Amsterdam on trainings etc, Us, Canada and other places.

I guess you just got unlucky, We Swedes are kind of softy's.. Customs and security is always empty when i arrive at Stockholm/Arlanda Airport !!!

Pd
SilentMike
Silent But Deadly

Post by SilentMike »

Marcus,

We can pick you up and get you there. We're leaving the shop at 2:00 and will pass by the airport around 2:30. I'm going to PM you mine and John Hollister's phone numbers. Call us when you touch down.

Mike
Mike Smith
Advanced Armament Corp.
770-925-9988
Paledaddy
Elite Member

Post by Paledaddy »

SilentMike wrote:Marcus,

We can pick you up and get you there. We're leaving the shop at 2:00 and will pass by the airport around 2:30. I'm going to PM you mine and John Hollister's phone numbers. Call us when you touch down.

Mike
Awesome !!!!

Thanks Mike, i just hope my flights be there in time lol..

Hmm i'll have a fat freaking suitecase 2x3x1 foot, will it fit..
I had lots of stuff ant my buddys house, backpack and so on, but i guess i can manage anyways..

Talk later then ;)

Marcus
jackson
Silent But Deadly

Post by jackson »

BAS RUTTEN, Can i have your watch.