why do you all waste,

General silencer discussion. If you want to talk about a specific silenced rifle or pistol, it is best to do that in the rifle or pistol section for that brand.

All NFA laws apply.

Moderators: mpallett, mr fixit, bakerjw, renegade

wyoguy
Silent But Deadly

Re: why do you all waste,

Post by wyoguy »

Blaubart wrote:
wyoguy wrote:Even Though He Repeatedly Claims That All Cops, All Prosecutors And All Judges Are Corrupt.
Good point. Isn't that the reason Tyris was banned?
So Robert said...

WYOGUY
85% of all statistics are made up...and the other 30% are wrong!
stevejobs
Silent But Deadly

Post by stevejobs »

T was banned for using a floatation device as body armor.
JasonAAC
Industry Professional

Post by JasonAAC »

stevejobs wrote:T was banned for using a floatation device as body armor.
Ha!
Kick Ass Design
trey_phish83
Silent But Deadly

Post by trey_phish83 »

wyoguy wrote:
trey_phish83 wrote:hopefully with this thread he will just resign his position here at silencertalk.
Ok, I just gotta ask you...

WHAT is His TITLE...here at silencertalk ???

:lol:

WYOGUY
executive producer of BS

if he wants to stay with the site, he can be demoted to masers assistant.
Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women.
Trex
Silent But Deadly

Post by Trex »

I hadn't noticed Tyris had been banned!!! :shock:

I know Robert threatened it a few times but did not realise he had followed it through, seems unfair because the guy had a different point of view from most.

In fact Robert has been using the ban stick a few times recently and on that basis, pray God he will F--k that selfish, self serving retard Kwick2Sue out of here at the earliest opportunity.

Bring back Tyris and the Doc - Robert,

Well Tyris at least, I can live without the Docs foul mouth and homo references if necessary. :lol:
kwikrnu
Silent But Deadly

Post by kwikrnu »

I don't have a prodigy so I have nothing to stick in the toilet. :shrug:

I do have a floatation device I use it every time I wade into the anti-gun toro pucky I occasionally find on this forum.

I think a sling is the best way to carry my handguns.

Bowen1911
Silent But Deadly

Post by Bowen1911 »

there is a lot of rabble rabble rabble here. pretty funny stuff

wyoguy wrote: He Has Been Banned From A DOZEN Other Internet Forums...
Why Should ST Be Different!
One thing I like about this place is the lack of Barfcomishness
"I notice that everybody that is pro-abortion already has been born."
--Ronald Reagan

Form 1 .22 can
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mq-XG3tn7s0
ick
Silent But Deadly

Post by ick »

Even the guy in Bolivia knows.....

I don't debate with liars.
~Evo Morales
-----
Ick
GlocksInMySocks
Silent But Deadly

Post by GlocksInMySocks »

Muff Said
Don't be an internet tough guy...
HILMAN76
Silent But Deadly

Post by HILMAN76 »

This guys famous.

scroll down this thread to post #38: http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/showt ... ates/page2

http://lonelymachines.org/tag/kwikrnu/ :shock: :lol: :lol:

Fugg'it here ya' go ---> http://lmgtfy.com/?q=kwikrnu :lol: :shock: :lol:

the guys a pro!
If ya' cant dazzle'em with brilliance, baffle'em with bullshit! 8)
wyoguy
Silent But Deadly

Post by wyoguy »

Well, if Robert refuses to Ban 'kwikrnu'...

How About A Big-Ass Yellow Must-Read Sticky! When You Log On?

WYOGUY
jerrytofdallas
Elite Member

Post by jerrytofdallas »

doubloon wrote:
Selectedmarksman wrote:Some people think it is important to make it very, very clear that they do not approve of his actions and do not want him associated with law abiding gun owners. These boards are publicly available on the internet to everyone.
This.

That's why I jump in when others slack off.

He does not represent the interests or the actions of responsible, law-abiding gun owners and any anti's who happen to visit this board should know it's people like him who are our common enemy.

P.S. - I don't speak seriously often but when I do ...
Well said. I chose to give straight up answers to the questions posed in a "I'm oblivious to what's really going on" manner. Usually shortens the conversation considerably. Short of banning the offender I don't think we can ignore them for the reasons offered in above quotes. Just my $.02
M42K,762SD,416SD,Evo40,ScarH,Cyclops,Aviator,5.7,Prodigy,Stinger,Phoenix,UltraII,Spec2K,TT,T3 AAT Badlander,HEMS2,T9,Warlock,Spectre,Universal,Nano,GT,5.7,OasisR,OBII,MKIIIPro,Comanche,Odessa Osprey
jerrytofdallas
Elite Member

Post by jerrytofdallas »

YugoRPK wrote:He knows that. It’s not concealed carry he wants to do. It’s open carry. He's just trying to get arrested so he can sue the police for violating his rights. It’s a lifestyle choice.
wyoguy wrote: Simple Analogy...Everyone HAS An Asshole..Most Everyone In Public 'Conceals' Said Asshole Under Their clothing...No One Is 'Alarmed' Knowing Everyone Else Has An Asshole Concealed Under Their Clothing, Too Someone Who Goes Out In Public, Unclothed, Just To Draw Attention To Their Asshole, Alarms People. YOU....Are THAT Asshole! :lol: WYOGUY
Funny if it was only that simple but unfortunately kwikrnu is in reality a little more complicated than your average asshole we all run into from time to time in our lives. Upon further reflection I am changing my mind about this fellow. At the risk of incurring the wrath of the entire membership of this forum let me offer a slightly different take on kwikrnu.

In very simple terms he is a somewhat intelligent, argumentative, contrarian, provocateur and semi skilled debater, who is very skilled at pushing others buttons while maintaining his own cool, as evidenced by the other thread. What makes him a little more challenging is he has figured out how to make easy money (if YugoRPK is correct) using this skill set and there is no discounting the power of easy money. I am now of the opinion that you cannot and will not prevail in a debate with him regardless of subject.

Not because he is necessarily right or a better debater, or even believes his own horse s--t but because he is a thoroughgoing contrarian, accepting nothing anyone says, who is a habitual opponent of accepted policies, opinions, and practices. Add the easy money factor and you can't win this one. Two choices as I see it. Ignore him completely and hopefully he’ll get bored and move on or ban him as just about every other forum has. Just my $.02 for what it’s worth, which ain’t much.
M42K,762SD,416SD,Evo40,ScarH,Cyclops,Aviator,5.7,Prodigy,Stinger,Phoenix,UltraII,Spec2K,TT,T3 AAT Badlander,HEMS2,T9,Warlock,Spectre,Universal,Nano,GT,5.7,OasisR,OBII,MKIIIPro,Comanche,Odessa Osprey
kwikrnu
Silent But Deadly

Post by kwikrnu »

wyoguy
Silent But Deadly

Post by wyoguy »

jerrytofdallas wrote:
YugoRPK wrote:He knows that. It’s not concealed carry he wants to do. It’s open carry. He's just trying to get arrested so he can sue the police for violating his rights. It’s a lifestyle choice.
wyoguy wrote: Simple Analogy...Everyone HAS An Asshole..Most Everyone In Public 'Conceals' Said Asshole Under Their clothing...No One Is 'Alarmed' Knowing Everyone Else Has An Asshole Concealed Under Their Clothing, Too Someone Who Goes Out In Public, Unclothed, Just To Draw Attention To Their Asshole, Alarms People. YOU....Are THAT Asshole! :lol: WYOGUY
Funny if it was only that simple but unfortunately kwikrnu is in reality a little more complicated than your average asshole we all run into from time to time in our lives. Upon further reflection I am changing my mind about this fellow. At the risk of incurring the wrath of the entire membership of this forum let me offer a slightly different take on kwikrnu.

In very simple terms he is a somewhat intelligent, argumentative, contrarian, provocateur and semi skilled debater, who is very skilled at pushing others buttons while maintaining his own cool, as evidenced by the other thread. What makes him a little more challenging is he has figured out how to make easy money (if YugoRPK is correct) using this skill set and there is no discounting the power of easy money. I am now of the opinion that you cannot and will not prevail in a debate with him regardless of subject.

Not because he is necessarily right or a better debater, or even believes his own horse s--t but because he is a thoroughgoing contrarian, accepting nothing anyone says, who is a habitual opponent of accepted policies, opinions, and practices. Add the easy money factor and you can't win this one. Two choices as I see it. Ignore him completely and hopefully he’ll get bored and move on or ban him as just about every other forum has. Just my $.02 for what it’s worth, which ain’t much.
We'll Miss You Around Here!

Ignoring Leonard has been Proven Not to Work!
There is always the 'new guy'...
There is always Some Point Leonard successfully makes in arguing with the 'new guy' that even some 'old guy' agrees with...
(see parallel thread)...even if it's just a limited agreement, just to a point, etc, etc...
Then Leonard will post a Link to a 'cop' story...
Or He will post an Asshat photo of one of his goofy open carry fantasies...and we are off and running again...
This has been going on...Just Like This...for Several Years Now!
There are Multiple Threads here on ST with the exact same scenario...
Are we approaching 'Critical Mass' here where Leonard loses all support and Robert finally Bans Him?
Probably not...Leonard has the cunning of a con man to know exactly when to back off...
He's clearly waiting to be aggrieved again...so he can claim he is being threatened! Just like the fiasco where Leonard attempted to have charges filed against 'Nighthawk'! The Wrong Guy Got Booted!

My Opinion Is...The Members Need To Express Their Belief That Leonard Should Be Banned from ST !
And Here's Exactly How To Do It---
Anytime, ANYTIME Leonard Posts On Any Thread Whatsoever, Old or New...
Every Member That Wants Leonard Banned Should Not Reply to Leonard's Post... But Should Just Hit The Little Red ! Exclamation Point in the Lower Right-Hand Corner(The REPORT THIS POST Button)And Then State when the box asks you to: BOOT HIS ASS!

"You know, if one person, just one person does it, they may think he's really sick and they won't take him. And if two people, two people do it, in harmony, they may think they're both faggots and they won't take either of them. And if three people do it, three, can you imagine three people. They may think it's an organization. And can you, can you imagine fifty people, I said fifty people. And friends they make think it's a movement."

Hmmm...
I DO realize it could be WYOGUY that gets his ass booted over this one!!!
"Nighthawk"? Pop Me A Cold One! I'm Heading Your Way !!!

WYOGUY
Fallschirmjaager
Silent But Deadly

Post by Fallschirmjaager »

I didn't realize Tyris had been banned either... He was a bit of an asshole but never an asshole for no reason. I liked reading his posts.

I think he's still over on NFA Talk but I haven't seen him there in a bit either now that I think about it.

This douche Leonard is worse than a troll, SteveJobs made a great point. It would be best if he was outed and made a pariah in the gun community. Like let him say what he wants to say, but have the forum automatically change his avatar to a flashing neon sign that says "IDIOT" and replace every instance of the word "firearm" or any of its synonyms with "penis."

It would also be good to have a one reply maximum to any of his questions, where a mod explains what he is really asking and why, and then the thread is locked. That way everyone still knows what's up and why his questions aren't answered.
I live in the weak and the wounded... Doc...
RamblinMan
Silent But Deadly

Post by RamblinMan »

kwikrnu wrote:Image
Not a troll, eh?

Ban him.
[img]http://i752.photobucket.com/albums/xx167/RamblinManPB/General/TS.jpg[/img]
1mobum
Silent But Deadly

Post by 1mobum »

I say ban is in order for him wearing Teva's. Men wearing sandals is bad enough but the ones with the little velcro straps are the worse.

Just in case you don't know what Teva's are.
http://www.google.com/search?q=TEVA%27S ... 20&bih=626
YugoRPK
Silent But Deadly

Post by YugoRPK »

Why ban anyone? Because you don't like their opinions? What good is a discussion forum where everyone just sucks each others dicks? Having someone with different viewpoint stimulates discussion. Its a discussion forum for petes sake.
Putting the laughter in manslaughter
PAIN
Silent But Deadly

Post by PAIN »

HILMAN76 wrote:This guys famous.

scroll down this thread to post #38: http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/showt ... ates/page2

http://lonelymachines.org/tag/kwikrnu/ :shock: :lol: :lol:

Fugg'it here ya' go ---> http://lmgtfy.com/?q=kwikrnu :lol: :shock: :lol:

the guys a pro!
kwikrnu is a complete fucktard! How can you be so defective and still post BS on forums. He needs his IP address posted and known so all moderators just block his attempts of trolling. Another point,
kwikrnu ain't too smart to keep using his same name. I bet he uses other names so he can have conversations with himself........ :lol:
NRA Benefactor Member
Selectedmarksman
Silencertalk Goon Squad

Post by Selectedmarksman »

YugoRPK wrote:Why ban anyone? Because you don't like their opinions? What good is a discussion forum where everyone just sucks each others dicks? Having someone with different viewpoint stimulates discussion. Its a discussion forum for petes sake.
What if someone exposes your forum to potential legal liability, or someone whose presence would bring media spotlight to your board in a very unpleasant fashion?
I've got Honey Badger Fever.
*Add this to your sig if you've got the fever, too!
YugoRPK
Silent But Deadly

Post by YugoRPK »

Selectedmarksman wrote:
YugoRPK wrote:Why ban anyone? Because you don't like their opinions? What good is a discussion forum where everyone just sucks each others dicks? Having someone with different viewpoint stimulates discussion. Its a discussion forum for petes sake.
What if someone exposes your forum to potential legal liability, or someone whose presence would bring media spotlight to your board in a very unpleasant fashion?

Kwikrnu is the firearms guy equivalent of the Westboro Baptist Church. He talks nonstop smack and makes us all look like gun crazed goons but really just in it for the money. What he is doing is not illegal. We might not like it it but he does have every right to do what he is doing and the guy does stick to his guns so to speak. To Mr. Silvers credit kwikrnu has not been banned.
Putting the laughter in manslaughter
wyoguy
Silent But Deadly

Post by wyoguy »

YugoRPK wrote:
Selectedmarksman wrote:

Kwikrnu is the firearms guy equivalent of the Westboro Baptist Church. He talks nonstop smack and makes us all look like gun crazed goons but really just in it for the money. What he is doing is not illegal. We might not like it it but he does have every right to do what he is doing and the guy does stick to his guns so to speak. To Mr. Silvers credit kwikrnu has not been banned.
So.... THEN WHY THE HELL IS "NIGHTHAWK" NO LONGER HERE ???

:roll:

WYOGUY