why do you all waste,

General silencer discussion. If you want to talk about a specific silenced rifle or pistol, it is best to do that in the rifle or pistol section for that brand.

All NFA laws apply.

Moderators: mpallett, mr fixit, bakerjw, renegade

jackson
Silent But Deadly

why do you all waste,

Post by jackson »

your time replying to the post by KWIKRNU. i enjoy coming to the silencer forum, it has been a learning experience and very informative.you ask a question ,you need information it is here, but people are now being sucked into this guy ,s fantasy world and you are all being played like a violin by this clown. stop feeding this troll by responding to his post.look at how long his post is now.every time you respond he just out smarted you and got what he wanted.
D9M9TR9S
Silent But Deadly

Re: why do you all waste,

Post by D9M9TR9S »

Yep, he does it just for that reason and to get the huge threads on his idiotic posts. No more replies from me
Selectedmarksman
Silencertalk Goon Squad

Post by Selectedmarksman »

Some people think it is important to make it very, very clear that they do not approve of his actions and do not want him associated with law abiding gun owners. These boards are publicly available on the internet to everyone.
I've got Honey Badger Fever.
*Add this to your sig if you've got the fever, too!
doubloon
Silent But Deadly

Post by doubloon »

Selectedmarksman wrote:Some people think it is important to make it very, very clear that they do not approve of his actions and do not want him associated with law abiding gun owners. These boards are publicly available on the internet to everyone.
This.

That's why I jump in when others slack off.

He does not represent the interests or the actions of responsible, law-abiding gun owners and any anti's who happen to visit this board should know it's people like him who are our common enemy.

P.S. - I don't speak seriously often but when I do ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDtd2jNIwAU MUSAFAR!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CrOL-ydFMI This is Water DavidW
Complete Form 1s http://www.silencertalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=79895
jackson
Silent But Deadly

Post by jackson »

i understand what you are saying ,but if lurkers don,t understand by now ( after 7 pages ) that people here dont agree with him they never will.if he invades this thread by posting any reply,s don,t respond back to him or we will start all over again.
Wicked
Silent But Deadly

Post by Wicked »

I won't play his game. I will not post in his threads.
https://www.facebook.com/wickedweapons
RogaDanar
Silent Operator

Post by RogaDanar »

I understand the desire to refute him due to the public nature of this forum and the need to differentiate ones self from people like him. Then there are also the people who just enjoy argument/debate. I for one refuse to play his little game.

Reminds me of some advice I once heard; "Never argue with an idiot, he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."
It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.

None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
rockman96
Silent But Deadly

Post by rockman96 »

What I don't understand is why he isn't banned. I understand freedom of speech and all, but damn.
walruskid1

Post by walruskid1 »

i just joined several days ago and i can't believe that guy has not been banned. after reading the posts, i too will not respond. it must be tough to get banned here.
jlwilliams
Silent But Deadly

Post by jlwilliams »

I have to admit that I'm enjoying the game. I readily admit that it's a waste of time, yet I'm compelled to jump in from time to time. The guy is clearly all about provocation so I know I'm "falling into his trap" by engaging. Part of it is publicly repudiating bad ideas, and part of it is just getting into a mud slinging contest.
JasonAAC
Industry Professional

Post by JasonAAC »

I personally didn't realize who he was when i replied. But what do i know, I'm apparently just a dumb ass that is looking to restrict all of your gun rights.. :lol:

I agree he should be banned, like he is on almost every other board he frequented, but that decision is up to Robert.

Someone is banned for taking a picture of a PRODIGY in a toilet, but this guy is allowed to spout his self-serving bullshit?

http://www.wallsofthecity.net/2009/12/l ... iends.html
Kick Ass Design
RamblinMan
Silent But Deadly

Post by RamblinMan »

I'm usually opposed to almost all bannings, but yeah, that guy really needs it.
[img]http://i752.photobucket.com/albums/xx167/RamblinManPB/General/TS.jpg[/img]
tsands974
Silent But Deadly

Post by tsands974 »

+1 to Jason, that liberal anti-gun activist who works for a suppressor company. 8)
jbo723
Silent But Deadly

Post by jbo723 »

Prior to his thread here that Kwikrnu posted about a holster for his suppressed pistol, this was the first I've really heard bout this F**ktard. I did hear it brought up in conversations at the range but, it was mostly about some guy with an AK pistol and I never paid much attention.

I've spent a few hours last night reading some of the links posted and this guy is seriously off his rocker. There is no other explanation other than him being bottom line an attention whore. He is seriously the type of person that gives every law abiding gun owner a bad name.
Freedom is not Free...
Hellrazor
Silent But Deadly

Post by Hellrazor »

JasonAAC wrote:Someone is banned for taking a picture of a PRODIGY in a toilet
Why banned?
JasonAAC
Industry Professional

Post by JasonAAC »

Hellrazor wrote:
JasonAAC wrote:Someone is banned for taking a picture of a PRODIGY in a toilet
Why banned?
Old, and now funny story, Cortland took a pic of his Prodigy in the toilet as an entry into an AAC photo contest to show what he thought of the Gen 1 performance. There was a lot more, let's call it unprofessional discussion and it got ugly, but anyway, we're all friends again.
Kick Ass Design
Blaubart
Silent But Deadly

Post by Blaubart »

He either gets off on the argument, or he gets off on being banned. I think ignoring him is the best bet. With any luck, his story will have a happy ending, like the Lawless story. (No offense Russian)

Speaking of Lawless. :lol:

I find it interesting that kwiksue is the only person left who is still accusing those that speak against him of being anti 2nd Amendment. To me, that's like someone calling another person "Anti Veteran" for calling Aaron Lawless a prick. :lol:

A prick is still a prick, even if he is a veteran.

Leonard is still Leonard, even if he's a gun owner.
"And by the way, if you're gonna take up a hobby of letter writing, you might want to learn how to spell "writing" you stupid F--k." - Nighthawk re kwikrnu
stevejobs
Silent But Deadly

Post by stevejobs »

jackson wrote:your time replying to the post by KWIKRNU. i enjoy coming to the silencer forum, it has been a learning experience and very informative.you ask a question ,you need information it is here, but people are now being sucked into this guy ,s fantasy world and you are all being played like a violin by this clown. stop feeding this troll by responding to his post.look at how long his post is now.every time you respond he just out smarted you and got what he wanted.
The problem is that Leonard is not a troll. A troll is someone who says something just to get a reaction out of you. Leonard fully intends to do the things he says he will, he doesn't just do it to get a rise out of people. I have never got that impression from any of his posts. He wants money, and he is using our knowledge to further that goal. His questions are sincere, even if his motive is fucked up.

People respond because his actions affect all of us. But Leonard doesn't care about that. It's only about him. I'm paraphrasing, but he said if he lost his gun rights then everyone should lose their guns rights.

He makes some good points but when you step back and look at the whole thing it's all bull s--t.
Last edited by stevejobs on Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
yotehunter57

Post by yotehunter57 »

Yeah, ignoring him would be best.
I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person!!!

yh57
Never engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed person.
wyoguy
Silent But Deadly

Post by wyoguy »

The seemingly 'logical' idea that 'kwikrnu' can just be ignored here is flawed.

As several guys posted...they did not know 'Who' he was until they dug into it...

Leonard is very adept at ripping some story, some video from the Headlines and posting it here on ST prompting multiple responses...many from 'newbies' essentially agreeing with him!

Further, He still enjoys playing the 'agent provacateur', the latest example being his post about the cop and the traffic cop!
Many more members took his side than the few who, per usual, myself included... :) ...pointed out based upon Past Events and Past Posts, what a Phoney Leonard Really Is!

BUT FOR...Some of us pointing out those past Threads/Posts and exposing his bullshit...more guys, not less, would be buying into his Crap!

Of course everybody who is saying Leonard is One Sick Puppy is right!
So, BAN HIM!
Nope, Can't Do That...
Even Though He Repeatedly Claims That All Cops, All Prosecutors And All Judges Are Corrupt.
Even Though He labels anyone who disagrees with his self-serving actions as 'ANTI-GUN'!
He Has Been Banned From A DOZEN Other Internet Forums...
Why Should ST Be Different!
:lol:
As stated above, this is an Internet Forum publicly available to anyone.
I too think it very important to 'neutralize' Leonard's B.S. by some of us making it very clear they we do not approve of his actions and do not want him associated with law-abiding gun owners. (Thanks!)

Bottom Line: He SHOULD Be Banned! He has more than Earned It!
I intend to go on Repudiating Him.
Nothing I have seen so far shows me that He CAN Be Ignored.
As I Posted Via Link on another Thread...When Leonard Was Banned On the TN Gunowners Forum...He had his WIFE Join And SHE was his Puppet...Until SHE Too Was Banned!
He Lies And He Lies And He Lies...
Even Here When He Refers to Other Threads That Were Deleted...
Some of Us were Here, And We Remember!
I am neither intimidated nor awed by his giant mental prowess...
A LIAR Needs To Be Called Out!

End Of Rant...

WYOGUY
85% of all statistics are made up...and the other 30% are wrong!
Alangaq
Senior Silent Operator

Post by Alangaq »

Oh Please, please don’t ban Leonard! I do way more reading than posting, and while I am unlikely to post back to any of his threads, I do really enjoy reading his deranged and asinine posts! He is also a great teaching tool… well, pretty much just a tool in general, but anyway, I can easily find one of his posts and then use that to explain to my wife why we should never go the mall unarmed! It’s the “Mall Ninja, Tuff Guy, Fu#cktard” just like him that worries me every time I set foot in a crowded place. You know their out there and sooner or later their gonna loose their tinfoil hat or forget to take their meds….
"Those gun control activists advocating exchanging a liberty for safety should recall that the safest place on earth is solitary confinement at Leavenworth."
- Rand T. Lennox
jlwilliams
Silent But Deadly

Post by jlwilliams »

stevejobs bring up an excellent point. Leonard isn't a troll. The fact that he passionately argues points that he sicerely believes separates him from the real mindless trolls. His sincerely held positions are not logical, but he believes them.

There is a validity to someone with the 'courage of his convictions'. There is also a dark side to that. Every crack pot who committed the darkest atrocities in human history believed they were right, too. Leonard is dangerous to himself and others because he has irational ideas and a propensity to take them to action, with a gun on his person. That's a recipe for disaster.
trey_phish83
Silent But Deadly

Post by trey_phish83 »

hopefully with this thread he will just resign his position here at silencertalk.
Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women.
wyoguy
Silent But Deadly

Post by wyoguy »

trey_phish83 wrote:hopefully with this thread he will just resign his position here at silencertalk.
Ok, I just gotta ask you...

WHAT is His TITLE...here at silencertalk ???

WYOGUY
85% of all statistics are made up...and the other 30% are wrong!
Blaubart
Silent But Deadly

Post by Blaubart »

wyoguy wrote:Even Though He Repeatedly Claims That All Cops, All Prosecutors And All Judges Are Corrupt.
Good point. Isn't that the reason Tyris was banned?
"And by the way, if you're gonna take up a hobby of letter writing, you might want to learn how to spell "writing" you stupid F--k." - Nighthawk re kwikrnu