ATF examiner Jason Bowers

General silencer discussion. If you want to talk about a specific silenced rifle or pistol, it is best to do that in the rifle or pistol section for that brand.

All NFA laws apply.

Moderators: mpallett, mr fixit, bakerjw, renegade

Jt.kline19
Silent But Deadly

ATF examiner Jason Bowers

Post by Jt.kline19 »

Any one know his times, I called the NFA branch today and Jason Bowers is my examiner. I don't see his stats on NFA Tracker
Once a Marine Always a Marine, so why reenlist?
Member of LSU
In Memory of the First Person to Get Me Into Guns, and NFA. RIP Edward R. Kline USAF Retired, August 12, 1953- May 26, 2012
ronin111
Silent But Deadly

Re: ATF examiner Jason Bowers

Post by ronin111 »

Jt.kline19 wrote:Any one know his times, I called the NFA branch today and Jason Bowers is my examiner. I don't see his stats on NFA Tracker
He's a new examiner and there aren't enough stats yet.
GTFord1
Senior Silent Operator

Post by GTFord1 »

You know they haze the new examiners, right? They don't get their Golden Desk pin until the hazing is over, which usually consists of a seasoned examiner setting their desk on fire while the greenhorn is away at lunch. The new examiner then has to come up with plausible lies to tell all the people who have to send in new forms.

Good luck.

(Don't even ask what it takes to get the Oak leaf cluster.)
rockman96
Silent But Deadly

Post by rockman96 »

GTFord1 wrote:You know they haze the new examiners, right? They don't get their Golden Desk pin until the hazing is over, which usually consists of a seasoned examiner setting their desk on fire while the greenhorn is away at lunch. The new examiner then has to come up with plausible lies to tell all the people who have to send in new forms.

Good luck.

(Don't even ask what it takes to get the Oak leaf cluster.)
Lol, that's funny as hell.