What was your first NFA weapon

General silencer discussion. If you want to talk about a specific silenced rifle or pistol, it is best to do that in the rifle or pistol section for that brand.

All NFA laws apply.

Moderators: mpallett, mr fixit, bakerjw, renegade

Kramer
Silent But Deadly

Re: What was your first NFA weapon

Post by Kramer »

My first was a DD, a 20mm Lahti that I bought in late 2004. I now have about eighteen NFA items.
WooD
Silent But Deadly

Post by WooD »

My first was a SS Mite that I got the stamp for last Septmeber. I've got two form 1's pending since Jan right now to SBR 2 AR lowers.
mashjax

Post by mashjax »

New to Silencer Talk and NFA - I have two Form 4's sent off. I purchased a AAC M4-2000 and then two weeks later I bought a Silencerco SS Sparrow. My dealer had both items in stock. The long wait has begun. Lots of great information on your form.
MEH

Post by MEH »

OJB4 wrote: College was great and you should go. But don't sell weapons to foot the bill. Student loans are cheap and NFA items have too long of a wait to buy. You'll sell only to realize that you miss it and then buy it or another one back! Save yourself the heartache and keep the gun. Borrow some money at a low interest student loan.
Too late. I sold it over the weekend. :(

I doubt that I would get much of a chance to use it anyway... I'm hoping to join the military this year, so I probably won't be settling down for the foreseeable future.