Another Newbie

General silencer discussion. If you want to talk about a specific silenced rifle or pistol, it is best to do that in the rifle or pistol section for that brand.

All NFA laws apply.

Moderators: mpallett, mr fixit, bakerjw, renegade

vicryder

Another Newbie

Post by vicryder »

First form 4 sent off. SWR Spectre II on the way. thinking of the Ruger 22/45 lite as a pistol host and Savage mark II FV SR as a rifle host. Am I on the right track?
Bendersquint
Industry Professional

Re: Another Newbie

Post by Bendersquint »

vicryder wrote:First form 4 sent off. SWR Spectre II on the way. thinking of the Ruger 22/45 lite as a pistol host and Savage mark II FV SR as a rifle host. Am I on the right track?
yup, good so far, now you need either a 10/22 or an AR in 22lr to round it out.
MrM2hb

Post by MrM2hb »

I have two Savage FV SR rifles and they are great. Good choice.
OJB4
Silent But Deadly

Post by OJB4 »

vicryder wrote:First form 4 sent off. SWR Spectre II on the way. thinking of the Ruger 22/45 lite as a pistol host and Savage mark II FV SR as a rifle host. Am I on the right track?

Sounds like a good track to be on. Now you need to send out another form 4 so you can have toys trickle in and always have something to look forward to. And start to accumulate more hosts so you have reasons to get more silencers.
I've gotta stop this habit.
vicryder

Post by vicryder »

lol, that is what i was thinking...sparrow...45 Osprey...FN .45 tactical..........
OJB4
Silent But Deadly

Post by OJB4 »

vicryder wrote:lol, that is what i was thinking...sparrow...45 Osprey...FN .45 tactical..........

COME ON MAN!!!! Dream BIGGER! :)

That's a good start though.

I sure wish I could get some forms sent out! Stupid Louisiana Double approval law!
I've gotta stop this habit.