The Infinitis are in!

General silencer discussion. If you want to talk about a specific silenced rifle or pistol, it is best to do that in the rifle or pistol section for that brand.

All NFA laws apply.

Moderators: mpallett, mr fixit, bakerjw, renegade

1mile50
Silent Operator

The Infinitis are in!

Post by 1mile50 »

Silencer Shop just received a batch. Likely they won't last long. Just had my SOT send them a FAX. :mrgreen:
Last edited by 1mile50 on Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Quiet Riot
Silent Operator

Re: The Infinitys are in!

Post by Quiet Riot »

One is already on its way to my SOT, along with a metric booster for my Glock factory threaded G17. I first decided on the Infinit two months ago, but everybody was sold out.

At least I get to shoot this as much as I want at my SOTs range while waiting for my stamp.
I'm TWANGnBANG on YouTube.
http://youtube.com/user/TWANGnBANG
1mile50
Silent Operator

Re: The Infinitys are in!

Post by 1mile50 »

Quiet Riot wrote:One is already on its way to my SOT, along with a metric booster for my Glock factory threaded G17. I first decided on the Infinit two months ago, but everybody was sold out.

At least I get to shoot this as much as I want at my SOTs range while waiting for my stamp.
That's great news. My SOT does not have a range. But, John is a great guy to do business with.

Have you been able to try one out? I visited Liberty a few months back, and I was real happy with the Infiniti.

Do you reload? If so, 147 grainer over 3.5 grains Bullseye is well recommended. I found a 1/2 box of 147 grain Speer HPs that I had laying around for 15 years or so. I loaded them up over Bullseye and took them with me, on up the Mountain. They cycled Dave's P226 just fine and were very quiet thru the Infiniti. The Mystic sounded great too, but I preferred the Infiniti, mostly due to the lesser weight.
OJB4
Silent But Deadly

Re: The Infinitis are in!

Post by OJB4 »

Nice to know! If my dealer hasn't ordered mine yet I'll see if he can pick one up too!
I've gotta stop this habit.