Anyone go to Blade Show in ATL

Tactical gear.

Moderators: mpallett, bakerjw

noiseless
Silent But Deadly

Anyone go to Blade Show in ATL

Post by noiseless »

Saw a couple of folks from here at the show.

Great show as always
[b]Sharp Knives and Quiet Guns[/b]

Inside Sales - Advanced Armament Corp.
770-925-9988 (phone)
770-925-9989 (fax)
[email protected]
www.aacblog.com
www.advanced-armament.com
KingTiger
Silent But Deadly

Re: Anyone go to Blade Show in ATL

Post by KingTiger »

I was there Sat. AM with my AAC shirt on. I think I saw you in the Emerson booth, but people were lined up 3 deep to get near it - those babes help I guess. It was a good show, in spite of the Tactical Gear Expo not happening as advertised. One of the Remington ladies I spoke to even knew who/what AAC was, I was impressed. I thought it was funny that more people knew who AAC was at a knife show than at the Fudd gun shows in the area.
Controlled Cacophony
st33ve0
Silent But Deadly

Post by st33ve0 »

It was great seeing you there John, sorry I didn't run into you until the end. I'll be there next year for sure :D
KingTiger wrote:I was there Sat. AM with my AAC shirt on. I think I saw you in the Emerson booth, but people were lined up 3 deep to get near it - those babes help I guess. It was a good show, in spite of the Tactical Gear Expo not happening as advertised. One of the Remington ladies I spoke to even knew who/what AAC was, I was impressed. I thought it was funny that more people knew who AAC was at a knife show than at the Fudd gun shows in the area.
That's because BLADE Show is literally infested with cool people. You can recognize them easily by their black and toxic green lanyards :wink:
noiseless
Silent But Deadly

Post by noiseless »

KingTiger wrote:I think I saw you in the Emerson booth
That would be me. Emerson is my second family . . . and reference the girls . . . we refer to them as "Daughters" ;)
st33ve0 wrote: That's because BLADE Show is literally infested with cool people. You can recognize them easily by their black and toxic green lanyards :wink:
Absolutely. Anyone there in Green/Black knows who AAC is, I can promise you that :D Good seein' ya there :D

770-925-9988 (phone)
770-925-9989 (fax)
[email protected]
www.aacblog.com
Ctaylor
Silent But Deadly

Post by Ctaylor »

I used to go back in the day when I had an interest in swordsmithing (yeesh, that was highschool!). I was planning on going this year but my grandfather passed away so my family was scrambling to get ready for the service which was today.
st33ve0
Silent But Deadly

Post by st33ve0 »

Ctaylor wrote:I used to go back in the day when I had an interest in swordsmithing (yeesh, that was highschool!). I was planning on going this year but my grandfather passed away so my family was scrambling to get ready for the service which was today.
Sorry you had to miss it and even more sorry for your loss :(
Sniper308

Post by Sniper308 »

First year in about 10 that I didn't make it. Missed seeing many friends, as well as new friends that I would have met.

Looking forward to seeing many of you at the "Gathering" in Las Vegas in September!
noiseless
Silent But Deadly

Post by noiseless »

I gotta tell ya, it was weird your not being there buddy

770-925-9988 (phone)
770-925-9989 (fax)
[email protected]
www.aacblog.com
Mitch1352

Post by Mitch1352 »

It was Blade #23 for me. I stopped by the Emerson booth and checked out the multi tools that Ernie was showing and chatted with you about my M42K on my patrol rifle. I found a great forged fighter and ordered a camp/trail knife from the same maker. Bought a neat folder from a knifemaker that I met last year and got an update on the folder that he is currently working on for me. It was another great weekend.