Battlecloth gear review-PIC HEAVY

Tactical gear.

Moderators: mpallett, bakerjw

Fireman1291
Silent But Deadly

Battlecloth gear review-PIC HEAVY

Post by Fireman1291 »

Hey guys/gals,

I figured a review of Steves custom gear is order. I just took delivery of a new holster to go with my other Battlecloth gear and felt others might like a review since there isnt much info out there.:cool:

First off, I'd like to give major props to Steve of Battecloth for his great customer service and product backing. Every email I've ever sent him was answered in under an hour. Hes also very straight foward and willing to work with you on a custom order. I had a small issue with a gas deflector product he makes awhile back, and he mailed me a new one priority mail the next day. Very good guy with great products!

I own three products from him. Two suppressed pistol holsters and a gas defelctor for suppressed shooting on a AR15. The suppressed pistol holsters are custom to order and are available in lots of color choices and options. I order the holsters fully loaded, so they come with belt loops, shoulder sling, and spare magazine holder. These holsters are great for hiking as they keep your gun readily available and they are comfortable to carry all day.

The black holster is built for a suppressed P22 and the multicam is built for a suppressed G19. I asked Steve to build the spare mag pouch on the G19 holster to accomodate a G18 33rd mag.....He agreed this can be done and made me one happy camper. :D

Take a close look at the stitching and attention to detail. Very nice work. It looks like he fills the dead space of the holster with foam so the holster stays soft but rigid so its not all floppy with and without a gun inserted.

Velcro gas deflector-

Anyone that shoots a suppressed AR15 knows how bad "gasface" can be. This neat little invention stops all gas from hitting the shooters face and it also can be ordered in different colors. He makes two versions, one for a fixed stock(shown) and one for a carbine. I can shoot like this all day, no gasface and no heat mirage in my scope.

*Can cover made by RIFLESONLY.com (Steve might be able to make these, I havent discussed it)

His business card

All in all I highly recommend his product, I routinely use the P22 rig when walking my dogs to dispatch any snakes or armadillos I might see along the way. And I never get a second look from anyone as the black holster is low-key. Thats all I can think of right now my friends. Be safe. -Adam
Industry T&E
https://www.youtube.com/nfareviewchannelusa
Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/NFAreviewchannel
Instagram
https://www.instagram.com/nfareview
Wahnsinn
Silent But Deadly

Re: Battlecloth gear review-PIC HEAVY

Post by Wahnsinn »

So on the gas deflector, it looks like you have to remove that prior to using the charging handle right?

Guess that wouldn't be a major problem assuming you leave the bcg back all the time.

Good stuff!
Big Bore Lover

Post by Big Bore Lover »

Wahnsinn wrote:So on the gas deflector, it looks like you have to remove that prior to using the charging handle right?

Guess that wouldn't be a major problem assuming you leave the bcg back all the time.

Good stuff!
Not with the one I have. Just rotate it around, charge the weapon, rotate it back up.
btb601
Silent But Deadly

Post by btb601 »

Bring up an old post, I am looking at getting the gas deflector.
And was wondering how well the work?
Looks like a cheap way to block the gases.
shootertom
Silent But Deadly

Post by shootertom »

Great review! Thanks
BigDaddyCan2

"HELP" Unable to reach Steve @ "[email protected]"

Post by BigDaddyCan2 »

Can anyone help me, I have tried several times to to reach Steve via "[email protected] and I keep getting a return message that says "Remote host said: 550 Mailbox unavailable or access denied", and I need to have him make me a second pouch for a new can I purchased and waiting for the NFA paperwork to return ... So if anyone know an alternate method of contacting him, please let me know ...
ADMIT NOTHING, DENY EVERYTHING AND MAKE COUNTER-ACCUSATIONS.............!!!
Wahnsinn
Silent But Deadly

Post by Wahnsinn »

L1A1Rocker
Silent But Deadly

Re: "HELP" Unable to reach Steve @ "[email protected]"

Post by L1A1Rocker »

BigDaddyCan2 wrote:Can anyone help me, I have tried several times to to reach Steve via "[email protected] and I keep getting a return message that says "Remote host said: 550 Mailbox unavailable or access denied", and I need to have him make me a second pouch for a new can I purchased and waiting for the NFA paperwork to return ... So if anyone know an alternate method of contacting him, please let me know ...
I've corresponded with him a few times via PM late last week. He had asked me to e=mail him what I was looking for. I did that Sat morning. I have not heard back from him yet, but did not get that notification you got. It's still the weekend so I figure I'll hear from him by Tuesday or so. I'll stay in touch if/when I hear from him. Let us know if you make contact please.

Edit to add. How about that gas deflector. Any others use that? Looks like it may be worth getting.
L1A1Rocker
Silent But Deadly

Re: "HELP" Unable to reach Steve @ "[email protected]"

Post by L1A1Rocker »

BigDaddyCan2 wrote:Can anyone help me, I have tried several times to to reach Steve via "[email protected] and I keep getting a return message that says "Remote host said: 550 Mailbox unavailable or access denied", and I need to have him make me a second pouch for a new can I purchased and waiting for the NFA paperwork to return ... So if anyone know an alternate method of contacting him, please let me know ...

Just got done checking me e-mail. I did get one from David (?) this morning from the [email protected] address. Not sure what could be the problem you are having. Could the trouble be from your ISP?