All you Dads out there with Girls !

Post general gun pictures and videos here.

Moderators: mpallett, bakerjw, renegade

MrPhotoGuyInc
Silent But Deadly

All you Dads out there with Girls !

Post by MrPhotoGuyInc »

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder !

***Warning***
PG-13 Now

www.MrPhotoGuy.com
wreckdiver
Silent But Deadly

Post by wreckdiver »

I think I'll have to use some of those.
YugoRPK
Silent But Deadly

Post by YugoRPK »

Happiness is having 3 boys
Putting the laughter in manslaughter
Blaubart
Silent But Deadly

Post by Blaubart »

My grandfather used to tell stories of sharpening knives or cleaning guns when kids came to pick up his daughters.

I wonder what would go through a kid's mind if you were cleaning your guns when he came to pick up your daughter, and amongst your guns, you had a few cans. As you are finishing up cleaning the guns and telling him when to have your daughter home, that's the best time to be screwing a can onto your custom 1911. I can't imagine he'd be late and I bet he be telling all his friends at school that his girlfriend's dad is some kind of freaking hit man or something. That's a rumor that I wouldn't mind having go around while my daughter is in high school.
"And by the way, if you're gonna take up a hobby of letter writing, you might want to learn how to spell "writing" you stupid F--k." - Nighthawk re kwikrnu
YugoRPK
Silent But Deadly

Post by YugoRPK »

Then he or his friends would break into your house and TRY to steal your guns. Real world....hello.
Blaubart
Silent But Deadly

Post by Blaubart »

Oh hell yeah! That would be my opportunity to add a little bleach to the gene pool! You can bet your ass I wouldn't pass it up!
"And by the way, if you're gonna take up a hobby of letter writing, you might want to learn how to spell "writing" you stupid F--k." - Nighthawk re kwikrnu
MisterWilson
Silent But Deadly

Post by MisterWilson »

YugoRPK wrote:Then he or his friends would break into your house and TRY to steal your guns. Real world....hello.
And that would be the LAST mistake they ever made.

Besides, I thought most of us have safes & walk-in vaults.
YugoRPK
Silent But Deadly

Post by YugoRPK »

Hey...I said TRY :-)
Blaubart
Silent But Deadly

Post by Blaubart »

YugoRPK wrote:Hey...I said TRY :-)
...and it was even in caps. I noticed that and I figured you knew what risks they'd be taking. Any smart person would also know what the risks would be, because of the nature of what they were trying to steal. Anyone stupid enough to try and rob a house when they KNOW the owner is a gun fanatic deserves to be removed from the gene pool. Heck, I'd even write up a flowery story and send it in to the darwin awards.
Dan
Silent But Deadly

Post by Dan »

Cleaning guns is a good practice. My daughter is a LONG time from any danger, but I was thinking that greasing / preping the backhoe in the front yard would be a good deterant.
Conqueror
Elite Member

Post by Conqueror »

This list is from the book "8 Simple Rules For Dating My Teenage Daughter." The TV series came later; the book is one of the funniest things I've read. WELL worth the money if you can track down a copy.
Wilder
Elite Member

Post by Wilder »

I like the idea of beating the dogshit out of the first little s--t, leave him laying on the front lawn for at least 30min, and the other little shits get the message. :idea:
Hellrazor
Silent But Deadly

Post by Hellrazor »

The best thing you can do is raise your girls with high values... the rest will fall in its place. Believe me, the last thing going through a teenage boy's mind when her shirt is coming off is her daddy... no matter how bad-ass he is.
wolf
Silent But Deadly

Post by wolf »

HE HE back then when i started to date girls ,and had to pick them up at there home
If i had met one who's father did have such nice toys ,i dont think a would have left her :wink:
Those toys could have a attracting affect on young boys that are gun happy
Maybe the daughter would get jealous :D
NickB
Elite Industry Professional

Post by NickB »

When I was 21 I went to pick up my 18 year old date. I wasn't expecting to meet her father, but he surprised us both by his presence - sitting on the couch cleaning his Walther .380 in an attempt to be intimidating. I really wanted to pull the .45 off my hip and tell him how nice it was to clean his wife's gun, but refrained. My girl told him about my carry gun shortly thereafter, and we never had a problem again.
--Nick
VP of Business Development for SilencerCo
TROOPER
Silent But Deadly

Post by TROOPER »

My daughter has been troubling me a lot lately - claims the chains that keep her in the basement until she's 24 are chafing. Women.
I read that it's douche to list your guns here, so I stopped that.
st33ve0
Silent But Deadly

Post by st33ve0 »

TROOPER wrote:My daughter has been troubling me a lot lately - claims the chains that keep her in the basement until she's 24 are chafing. Women.

Why hello there.
CZ-75
Silent But Deadly

Post by CZ-75 »

When I was a kid, a dad tried the whole cleaning a gun when I was picker his daughter up for a date. I went and introduced myself. He was cleaning a Remington 870. I said "I have one of those. Every now and then I take the barrel and fore arm off when I clean mine so I can clean and lube the inner parts." He called my bluff and asked me to take down his 870. So I did. The look on his face when I took his gun apart... he was sure I'd broken it. When I put it back together, I showed him the green plug in the magazine tube, and showed him that he could get more shells in the gun if he removed it.

His gun was very clean, so I knew he rarely used it.

Now that my daughter is 15 and dating, I have not done the gun cleaning thing... but my daughter tells them all that I have a small arsenal. A few of them even ask to see the inside of the safe.
lawdawg3210
Silent But Deadly

Post by lawdawg3210 »

Hellrazor wrote:The best thing you can do is raise your girls with high values... the rest will fall in its place. Believe me, the last thing going through a teenage boy's mind when her shirt is coming off is her daddy... no matter how bad-ass he is.
+1
Nothing says "Obey Me" like a bloody head on a fence post. -Stewie Griffin
hoss
Silent But Deadly

Post by hoss »

Hellrazor wrote:The best thing you can do is raise your girls with high values... the rest will fall in its place. Believe me, the last thing going through a teenage boy's mind when her shirt is coming off is her daddy... no matter how bad-ass he is.
+2

A couple of years ago my wife, in attempt to help out the daughter, invited a boy over for me to take to the skeet range. It only took a few minutes to figure out he was more interested in skeet than my daughter. I wasn't worried, I just wished my daughter would take the hint and the wife would keep her nose out of things.

My wife would not, and as soon as we got home she wanted me to take him to the pistol range. She insisted he look at the gun collection. I was getting tired of this so, I reached in the safe pulled out a suppressed 9mm grabbed a grapefruit from the tree and splattered it across the back yard. Have not seen him around since. When I do see him at church, he is very polite. I hear he joined the Coast Guard and is now married.
Hoss