Check this out - shooting on PA bus

Post general gun pictures and videos here.

Moderators: mpallett, bakerjw, renegade

silencertalk
Site Admin

Check this out - shooting on PA bus

Post by silencertalk »

Paledaddy
Elite Member

Re: Check this out - shooting on PA bus

Post by Paledaddy »

Crazy s--t... Big momma calling the heavy artillery for a guy telling her not to spank her boy.. cheeeses.

Pd
[b]Bas Rutten[/b] [quote]" I'm sorry Sir..... BANG ! BANG ! BANG !... No I'm not. "[/quote]
Crosshair
Silent But Deadly

Post by Crosshair »

Your mama jokes in 3.....2.....1....
"I'm not afraid of dying. I's HOW I die that I'm concerned about." - Crosshair

"Beware the man with one gun. He probably doesn't know how to use it."
st33ve0
Silent But Deadly

Post by st33ve0 »

So...I now officially have no excuse for not CCW'ing a full size pistol if these guys can CCW an AK... :shock:

ETA: Another video with some other angles on the shooting: http://www.philly.com/philly/video/126793963.html
MrPhotoGuyInc
Silent But Deadly

Post by MrPhotoGuyInc »

Man CCW on that bus would have been crazy...
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder !

***Warning***
PG-13 Now

www.MrPhotoGuy.com
700PSS
Elite Member

Post by 700PSS »

Third world savages. Completely uncivilized. No respect for the value of life. Not even their own.
jlwilliams
Silent But Deadly

Post by jlwilliams »

Un-fucking-believable!

Short re-cap. Woman gives her rambunctous (sp?) son a quick butt smack. Nothing major, a one swat correction. Another passenger speaks up, threatens to report her for child abuse. OK, so far.....nothing. Irregardless of how you feel about spanking, this is nothing but a minor altercation with no ramifications. I don't think the spank was out of line. I don't think the other guy was out of line for seeing that differently than I did.

Now things go all out of line.

The woman calls her cohorts, tells them she's been disrespected, and they set up and follow through on an ambush. Do they pull the guy off the bus and kick his ass? No. They spray the bus down with bullets.

These savages should be put down. Really, this is a captol punishment case if ever there was one. It won't happen because no one was killed. The sort of subhumans who would do that, for no real reason, should be dragged out back and strung up.
700PSS
Elite Member

Post by 700PSS »

jlwilliams wrote:The woman calls her cohorts, tells them she's been disrespected...
THIS!

That's what it's all about. We hear that a lot around metro Atlanta, as you can imagine. "Some" people walk around with this "attitude" of supremacy and feel that your purpose on earth is to kiss their ass and worship them. Well, I don't have to respect you at all. We should simply be considerate toward one another, but if I fall short of bowing down to your every whim, I have not "disrespected" you. lick my gooch. When I hear that "disrespected" term being thrown around, I turn you off at that point.
People like that are perfect examples of the culture of violence that is representative of their type in America.
T78m6b
Silent But Deadly

Post by T78m6b »

scum....now they're going to the university for 40-50 years..... :lol: ...luckily no one got shot
Tango2249
Silent But Deadly

Post by Tango2249 »

T78m6b wrote:scum....now they're going to the university for 40-50 years..... :lol: ...luckily no one got shot
And we are paying for them...
“The Constitution shall never be construed... to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms.” - Samuel Adams
LYNRDSKYNRD
Silent But Deadly

Post by LYNRDSKYNRD »

Tango2249 wrote:
T78m6b wrote:scum....now they're going to the university for 40-50 years..... :lol: ...luckily no one got shot
And we are paying for them...
Yes we are and now we will pay for their prosecution, defense, incarceration, probation or parole supervision and pay for all of their dependents.
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because
rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
George Orwell
flight954
Senior Silent Operator

Post by flight954 »

Yo Latran brung up da choopa fo dis fool takin bout my muddering skilz on da bus!!