Taliban shooting local police commander with 82mm rocket

Post general gun pictures and videos here.

Moderators: mpallett, bakerjw, renegade

MrPhotoGuyInc
Silent But Deadly

Taliban shooting local police commander with 82mm rocket

Post by MrPhotoGuyInc »

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder !

***Warning***
PG-13 Now

www.MrPhotoGuy.com
David Hineline
Silent But Deadly

Re: Taliban shooting local police commander with 82mm rocket

Post by David Hineline »

Better than getting your head cut off with a saw.
NFA shooters blow their load with only one pull of the trigger.
chrisva
Silent But Deadly

Post by chrisva »

I agree but boy its a little"over kill"
Snake-eater 1
Silent But Deadly

Post by Snake-eater 1 »

A fine example of the "religion of peace" in action :x
"Our drills are bloodless battles,
Our battles are bloody drills."
A saying of the Spartans
JohnnyC
Silent But Deadly

Post by JohnnyC »

"We're a religion of peace and if you don't believe it we'll cut your fucking head off until you do."
starlingstalker
Silent But Deadly

Post by starlingstalker »

JohnnyC wrote:"We're a religion of peace and if you don't believe it we'll cut your fucking head off until you do."
That's why if I was the US commander, our new hollow point bullets are NOW dipped in good ole pigs blood daily so just remember the moment before You die that You are now "UNCLEAN" so no Paradise, No Allah and NO 720 virgins for You. You are lost forever! :evil: I'm also going to give Your body a wonderful soaking bath in pigs blood, stuff a nice big pretty ham sandwich in Your mouth just becuz before You land at the bottom of a deep well and then a couple of yards of concrete to consummate the sendoff. :twisted: My Jesus Forgives - Your Allah does NOT.....and Remember Every Islam knee someday WILL bow....including Yours. (And with all these martyrs NOW AFRAID to die, this miserable ongoing war would be over in less than 2 weeks!) Have a nice day, :mrgreen:
:D starlingstalker
Ban weapons, not firearms!
It may ONLY be a dollar but its STILL a Sux Tax!
Pssst, so let's change this infringing UNConstitutional Law!
Crosshair
Silent But Deadly

Post by Crosshair »

chrisva wrote:I agree but boy its a little"over kill"
As opposed to what we do when we drop a 500 lb bomb on a house that 3 insurgents holed up in? :? Just sayin.
"I'm not afraid of dying. I's HOW I die that I'm concerned about." - Crosshair

"Beware the man with one gun. He probably doesn't know how to use it."
Tin_Can_Terminator
Silent But Deadly

Post by Tin_Can_Terminator »

Crosshair wrote:
As opposed to what we do when we drop a 500 lb bomb on a house that 3 insurgents holed up in? :? Just sayin.
I am sure if we could just walk in and safely dispatch those 3 insurgents we would. The 500lb bomb keeps our boys safe.

TCT
Crosshair
Silent But Deadly

Post by Crosshair »

Tin_Can_Terminator wrote:
Crosshair wrote:
I am sure if we could just walk in and safely dispatch those 3 insurgents we would. The 500lb bomb keeps our boys safe.

TCT
Given their training they probably could. The 82mm is just like the 500 lb is sometimes, a good PR video.

Then there is the counterargument that the collateral damage created by use of such methods creates more insurgents than it kills. A fact that is coming back to bite us in the ass with the drone strikes in Pakistan. Even the FM 3–24 counterinsurgency manual notes that “bombing, even with the most precise weapons, can cause unintended civilian casualties..........an air strike can cause collateral damage that turns people against the host-nation government and provides insurgents with a major propaganda victory.”
"I'm not afraid of dying. I's HOW I die that I'm concerned about." - Crosshair

"Beware the man with one gun. He probably doesn't know how to use it."
starlingstalker
Silent But Deadly

Post by starlingstalker »

starlingstalker wrote:
JohnnyC wrote:"We're a religion of peace and if you don't believe it we'll cut your fucking head off until you do."
That's why if I was the US commander, our new hollow point bullets are NOW dipped in good ole pigs blood daily so just remember the moment before You die that You are now "UNCLEAN" so no Paradise, No Allah and NO 720 virgins for You. You are lost forever! :evil: I'm also going to give Your body a wonderful soaking bath in pigs blood, stuff a nice big pretty ham sandwich in Your mouth just becuz before You land at the bottom of a deep well and then a couple of yards of concrete to consummate the sendoff. :twisted: My Jesus Forgives - Your Allah does NOT.....and Remember Every Islam knee someday WILL bow....including Yours. (And with all these martyrs NOW AFRAID to die, this miserable ongoing war would be over in less than 2 weeks!) Have a nice day, :mrgreen:
:D starlingstalker
The MOST intense driving force in the human soul above and beyond reproduction and then survival IS religion or lack thereof. These circumstances/conditions dictate spiritual not physical -a literal religious "jihad" war. When you take away someones religion or better yet turn it AGAINST them, then their abiity to die for a cause has no meaning. If You're NOT going to Heaven or Paradise in the hereafter why fight? So, that's how this war can only be won. It's way above bullets and bombs. There was an old story about Black Jack Pershing doing this to win the Spanish-American war in the Phillipines against the Muslims there. And the war was OVER in short order after the word about their pig contamination burial got out. Mostly, pigs blood works wonders.... :twisted:
Oh, yes my my wife of 25 years was raised but is no longer a practicing Sunni Moslem and I do have 2 Korans in my house. I told her a long time ago that it didn't matter whos religion was wrong but You had better be Right no matter what book you had in Your hand. She HAD to pick the Winner that had the Answers for the end times that You had to Know no matter which one sounded the Best. After a bit of deliberation, the Koran went back up on the shelf and the Bible has consistently took its place.
Yes, Virginia, this miserable unending war could be over in 2 weeks flat... :mrgreen:
starlingstalker :D
Ban weapons, not firearms!
It may ONLY be a dollar but its STILL a Sux Tax!
Pssst, so let's change this infringing UNConstitutional Law!
chrisva
Silent But Deadly

Post by chrisva »

crosshair
Couldn't agree more.
We have to fight to win not to make friends.
Every time I see these videos i wonder why our law makers aren't forced to watch them before they decide to give some more of our money to these asshole groups so they can build another recruiting center.
Maser
Silent But Deadly

Post by Maser »

For some sick reason I thought that would have done more damage. :shock: Guess I'm too used to seeing IED and suicide vest vids. :roll:
My intelligence is like a suppressed rimfire pistol. You may not be able to hear it, but it certainly always hits its mark.
delta9mda
Silent But Deadly

Post by delta9mda »

allah akbar hahahahahha good lord. better than having your head cut off.
NP
mudshark
Silent But Deadly

Post by mudshark »

"durka-durka-durka, allah-whatever-durka, durak-I-F--k-goats-and-little-boys, durka-durka"....

Fucking place should've been radioacitve for 10 years by now....
Mitt Romney is a gun banning RINO.
USMC03
Silent Operator

Post by USMC03 »

mudshark wrote:"durka-durka-durka, allah-whatever-durka, durak-I-F--k-goats-and-little-boys, ...
That reminds me of an ANA soldier that was with us in Garmsir. He had a couple videos on his phone. One included a party of some kind, with a woman dancing on a table. The next video was disturbing. It showed 3 Ghanis pulling her off the table and raping her, while she screams bloody murder. Another video was one of another guy fucking a donkey. And this is their soldiers doing these repulsive acts. I think they are all for the most part, fucked in the head. Between that and the one soldier ND'ing a RPfuckingG into an MRAP, I'd say their country is beyond repair.
mudshark
Silent But Deadly

Post by mudshark »

So how did the MRAP fare from the RPG hit? They as tough as they look?
Mitt Romney is a gun banning RINO.