SilencerTalk

Sound Suppressor Discussion
It is currently Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:59 am

All times are UTC-04:00

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:17 am 
Silent But Deadly

Hi! I have searched this website and cannot find an answer.

What is Pueblo, CO like when it comes to getting a suppressor or other NFA items? Is it difficult? Wherein lies the difficulty(ties)?

Thanks!

Good Ol Buzz

BulletFlight for Android
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:47 am 
Silent But Deadly

Form a trust and buy as many as you want. Cans are legal in Colorado. A sponsor here does trusts for $49.00 He's a lawyer. The only hard part is waiting on the ATF.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:40 pm 
Silent But Deadly

poikilotrm wrote:
Form a trust and buy as many as you want. Cans are legal in Colorado. A sponsor here does trusts for $49.00 He's a lawyer. The only hard part is waiting on the ATF.

Thank you, poikilotrm! I feared that, like where I came from, the CLEO of Pueblo would be against suppressors and you could not get around that. Whew! That's good news!

Good Ol Buzz

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:11 pm 
Silent But Deadly

GoodOlBuzz wrote:
Thank you, poikilotrm! I feared that, like where I came from, the CLEO of Pueblo would be against suppressors and you could not get around that. Whew! That's good news!

Good Ol Buzz

Both of my cans, all of my future ones, and the vast majority of the cans owned by posters here are on trusts. No begging permission from LE necessary. The cops never know what you have, and they shouldn't. It isn't any of their business.