SilencerTalk

Sound Suppressor Discussion
It is currently Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:23 pm

All times are UTC-04:00

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:39 pm 
Elite Member

My name is Vic Herold (evo45),
In September of 09 I planned with the help of Kara Brittingham, Mike Mers, and Mike Smith of Advanced Armament to propose to my now fiance Tia (tiadia) at the 09 Silencer Shoot Seminar. With their help I was able to set up a fake raffle that Tia won and when she went up to the stage to collect her prize, some pmags she also got me down on one knee with a ring box behind her. She said yes!

It has been a few years since then but we are finally getting married at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas on March 3, 2012. This is where I need some help from a fellow Silencer Talk member: We wanted to bring a couple of our guns and cans out to Vegas but I dont think it is a good idea to leave them in our room for our honeymoon. We are hoping someone that lives in Vegas that has a couple guns with cans on them might be free on Saturday March 3 and be willing to meet up with us after the wedding for some pics. We will be having our reception at Maggianos Little Italy and our photographer said that there are some nice low-traffic places around Maggianos where we could take some pictures. We have never been to Vegas and dont know how the police are there but if we have a professional photographer and are all dressed up in wedding cloths I dont think we should have a problem.

If there is anyone that would be willing to supervise some pictures with a couple of their guns we would like to work out a deal with you. Dinner at Maggianos could be arranged! If anyone is willing to do this give me a call, 772-37O-O748 or pm me your info and I'll call you.

Thank you,
Vic Herold & Tia Day

PS
Tia said I had to post a pic of our cake topper.
The topper was cut with a die grinder by Tia out a piece of sheet metal and clear coated to clean it up.

BulletFlight for Android
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:00 am 
Industry Professional

We have some customers in the Las Vegas area, I will give them a call on Monday and see if they would be willing.

I do know that you will have to get it cleared with the property owner and the Police may have to be notified. There shouldn't be a problem with it under the wedding circumstances.

What kind of pieces are you hoping for? PM me if you need to.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:30 am 
Elite Member

What we were planning was to have pictures taken outside of Maggianos. I am not familiar with the area around Maggianos but the photographer said there were some nice places to take some pics of us.

We were looking for a couple pistols with cans on them, I was planning on bringing 2 glocks, one with an Evolution 45 and the other with a Cobra 9mm, but any guns with cans would be great. I have a couple sbr's that I would have liked to bring, but we dont want to go too crazy with it. 8)

I'll see what I can come up with on a property manager from my contact at Maggianos.

Thanks,
Vic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:41 pm 
Silent But Deadly

If Maggiano's has objections, just take some photos out by the "Welcome to Las Vegas" sign.

mbogo