SilencerTalk

Sound Suppressor Discussion
It is currently Sat Nov 17, 2018 1:02 am

All times are UTC-04:00

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:33 pm 

Hi, excuse me if this is not the right forum and for my bad English it is not my first language, I have studied it about 15 years ago at school, so I doubt it is good now :oops: ...

I am from Italy and unfortunately :cry: in my country silencers are not allowed for citizens... sob :( maybe in the future... who know... I would be very happy to build my own silencer but for sure now this is not worth the risk to go to jail. So I will not able to help you with practical or first hand knowledge...

I have a question, I just buyed a clone of 1911 A1 made by Norinco and I would like to buy an extended and threaded barrel and I was wondering if someone of you can point me to a good producer of threaded barrels in Europe or if it is better to buy one from U.S. like a Storm Lake or KKM or LoneWolf.

Have you any advice for me?

Thank you

Rhozab

BulletFlight for Android
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:45 pm 

Bon journo!

I would recommend getting a threaded barrel from either Gemtech or Lone Wolf and that is if they would sell you a barrel in Italy. I ordered some Grease Gun Magazines for an Italian buddy who lives in Belgium and I had to send them to a friend of his at an APO. Send Gemtech or Lone Wolf an e-mail and they might be able to assist you. I would also recommend Collector's Firearms in Houston, Texas, they do business and ship guns to Europe where permitted.

I'm still trying to learn French, Italian is next on my list.

Semper Fidelis, Cruzzer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:32 pm 

Quando sono venuto in Italia, non lo sapevo. Il mio vicino ha detto che era proibito. Ma a voi consiglierei Lone Wolf