Aloris CXA tool post and holders

Moderators: mpallett, bakerjw, renegade

Samson104
Silent But Deadly

Aloris CXA tool post and holders

Post by Samson104 »

this post is damn near brand new only a couple months old and has only been used a hand full of times , the tool holders are in the same shape. Their is no rust , rub marks , stripped or boogers up screws , all the adjustment studs are in perfect shape and have locking nut and washer.
their are 2 #6 holders that will accommodate a wide range of tools , 1 #2 holder that is for square tools but has a groove in it to keep round tool from walking or rolling when tightened and one #7 tool holder that is for a parting blade.
Aloris has the CXA listed for a 13-18" lathe but I've seen them put on a 10" with modifying the T nut to fit.
this is pretty much the exact kit from MSC only their is an extra square tool holder instead of a round boring bar holder. http://www.mscdirect.com/product/details/88859038
so basically you are paying nearly 1/4 the cost of a new set. and i'll throw in a Kennametal left hand turning tool that uses the NP style inserts ($80 value).
If you are interested PM or E-mail me at [email protected]
price is $300 shipped and insured to the continental US , money order or PayPal is accepted+4%
[]Image[/URL]
Samson104
Silent But Deadly

Re: Aloris CXA tool post and holders

Post by Samson104 »

Sold