Liberty Victory

Post your experiences here.

Moderators: mpallett, mr fixit, bakerjw

Quiet Riot
Silent Operator

Liberty Victory

Post by Quiet Riot »

I've been shooting with my Liberty Victory for a few months now, and it has proven to be everything I was hoping for. The Victory is a 30 caliber screw-on silencer that is made almost entirely of titanium. The blast baffles are lined with stainless steel to prevent sparking and erosion, and it seems to do a great job of both.

The bore of the baffles are square cut, which is done to improve suppression with reduced impact on barrel flight. I have no idea if it's the shape of the bore or not, but this can is quiet, and it has a very small POI shift (0.40 mil). It also seems to slightly tighten the groups I'm getting from an already tight-grouping rifle. In fact, this post could've just as easily found a home in a precision rifle forum because it is a fantastic match for that platform.

I show the Victory's effect on group size, POI, muzzle blast, muzzle flash, and recoil.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhIQgWFQlhM
I'm TWANGnBANG on YouTube.
http://youtube.com/user/TWANGnBANG
Drano

Re: Liberty Victory

Post by Drano »

The Liberty Victory is probably one of the least talked about suppressors.

There are many great companies with "top shelf" suppressors and products.
In my humble opinion, the Victory belongs up there on the "top shelf" with them.

The following are some tests/comparisons I conducted a while back. Hope it adds to your informational thread.

1) viewtopic.php?f=5&t=96447&p=805685#p805685

2) viewtopic.php?f=5&t=103399

3) viewtopic.php?f=5&t=114773

4) viewtopic.php?f=5&t=115048
BearTHIS
Silent Operator

Re: Liberty Victory

Post by BearTHIS »

Drano wrote:The Liberty Victory is probably one of the least talked about suppressors.

There are many great companies with "top shelf" suppressors and products.
In my humble opinion, the Victory belongs up there on the "top shelf" with them.

The following are some tests/comparisons I conducted a while back. Hope it adds to your informational thread.

1) viewtopic.php?f=5&t=96447&p=805685#p805685

2) viewtopic.php?f=5&t=103399

3) viewtopic.php?f=5&t=114773

4) viewtopic.php?f=5&t=115048
I love the Liberty stuff I have a lot, I also value weight considerably w/ silencers, I've been mouth watering over a Victory for awhile now... But that price, oh that price! I just can't do it, I "could" afford it, but damn, I'm "settling" for a harvester for what I would use a Victory for.