Rugged Suppressors Surge 762 Review

Post your experiences here.

Moderators: mpallett, mr fixit, bakerjw

Quiet Riot
Silent Operator

Rugged Suppressors Surge 762 Review

Post by Quiet Riot »

I finished my review of the Rugged Suppressors Surge 762 yesterday, and I am very impressed with this can. You get basically four usable configurations for around $950 street price. There are a lot of great 30 caliber cans out there, but it would take a unique set of requirements for me to recommend something different to a first-time general purpose rifle silencer purchaser. I was most surprised that you don't have to give up suppression or deal with more weight to have the most versatile rifle can on the market today.

https://www.full30.com/video/6dd5da4d4a ... 881932131c
I'm TWANGnBANG on YouTube.
http://youtube.com/user/TWANGnBANG
ChinStrap40

Re: Rugged Suppressors Surge 762 Review

Post by ChinStrap40 »

Great review. Gives me buyer's remorse about deciding on a SiCo SpecWar 762...
Hauser

Post by Hauser »

Great review! Your channel is easily my favorite of all the Full30 family, due in no small part to the very high production quality. Your channel is just more professional than the others.
roodyrocker
Silent Operator

Post by roodyrocker »

Thanks for the review Quiet Riot. I've had my Surge 762 on order. Just waiting for it to get out of NFA jail.

Rudy
Rudy
1791 Firearms, LLC
quiettime
Silent But Deadly

Post by quiettime »

ChinStrap40 wrote:Great review. Gives me buyer's remorse about deciding on a SiCo SpecWar 762...
Another great can by the same designer. Not to worry, just start saving for a Surge, you can't have too many cans
rimshaker
Silent But Deadly

Post by rimshaker »

ChinStrap40 wrote:Great review. Gives me buyer's remorse about deciding on a SiCo SpecWar 762...
If i'm not mistaken, the specwar 762 is still king of the hill when it comes to pure sound reduction. No remorse there.
quiettime
Silent But Deadly

Post by quiettime »

rimshaker wrote: If i'm not mistaken, the specwar 762 is still king of the hill when it comes to pure sound reduction. No remorse there.
And it's not that heavy, @ 24oz there are certainly useable cans out there that weigh a little more. The Surge is just the Sport model convertible 8)
bayonet14
Silent But Deadly

Post by bayonet14 »

Great review - it really is a do it all 5.56 .30 cal suppressor in 2 lengths!
ChinStrap40

Post by ChinStrap40 »

rimshaker wrote:
If i'm not mistaken, the specwar 762 is still king of the hill when it comes to pure sound reduction. No remorse there.
I've shot my SpecWar more now...it's tough to argue about the sound suppression. Also, I did shoot my best groups with the suppressor...so all in all, I am happy :)