AAC Halcyon????

Post your experiences here.

Moderators: mpallett, mr fixit, bakerjw

Hatchetjoe
Silent But Deadly

AAC Halcyon????

Post by Hatchetjoe »

Did anyone get their hands on one? I've been looking for a review.
MichaelRamirez

Re: AAC Halcyon????

Post by MichaelRamirez »

Greetings! I am a newbie here, and I would like to have the question answered. I will be waiting for the review.
OJB4
Silent But Deadly

Post by OJB4 »

Just a thread bump.

Anybody get one as of yet? Not sure when they released since I've been staying away from websites that would make me spend money on more cans/SBR's etc.
I've gotta stop this habit.
gsyoung54
Silent But Deadly

Post by gsyoung54 »

OJB4 wrote:Just a thread bump.

Anybody get one as of yet? Not sure when they released since I've been staying away from websites that would make me spend money on more cans/SBR's etc.
There is a review at either Silencer Shop or do a YouTube search. AAC is phasing out the former champ of all time .22 take apart suppressors, their Element II and this will be their new flagship .22 can. Element II's are on sale at many places for amazingly low prices... I just picked up two more with another order... I'll offer them to first time .22 suppressor buyers practically at cost to get them hooked... Still an amazingly quiet can and like all my .22 cans i shoot them wet with a little RemOil through both ends, make sure to get it in the "channel" created by the notches in the suppressors (except monocores of course) for best spreading all through the baffles...

I'll be getting a Halcyon as soon as I sell a few more guns or my tax return comes in...

George