DeGroat Tactical Suppressors.

Post your experiences here.

Moderators: mpallett, mr fixit, bakerjw

S36B

DeGroat Tactical Suppressors.

Post by S36B »

Had a chance to shoot one of the MK series the other day on my M9 and a Glock 17. Overall, I was very impressed. Suppression was excellent with the IMI 158 grain blue tip and some Winchester 147 grain and compared very favorably to the Trident-9 (which I also own) and seemed as quiet to the ear as any 9mm pistol can I have shot. I don't post much here but thought this suppressor was worth writing about. Overall,a great can and one that I intend to have with me on my next trip. A personal "thank-you" goes out to James and the patriotic folks at DTA from a lot of us over here.
ArevaloSOCOM
Silencertalk Goon Squad

Post by ArevaloSOCOM »

I love the 12" one I use on my subgun. Very impressed with it. I look forward to trying out the regular sized one with a psiton, MK 99 MOD 0. Sounds like I won't be disappointed. I plan to use it on a USPc 9mm. I noticed his can is about 7" OAL too vs my EVO is 7 and 1/4, it performing rather well for the price it very impressive. Mine is off at AAA for fitting.

NFAtalk.org
sonanth
Elite Member

Post by sonanth »

Love the subgun. Really love the subgun. Totally sure its looks better with the can.
"Your" does not equal "You're", the contraction for "You are".

http://theoatmeal.com/comics/misspelling
Artful
Silent But Deadly

Post by Artful »

I'm happy with my Mk 9 Mod 0 on my Beretta 92fs.
"Trying to tax yourself into prosperity is like standing in a bucket and trying to pick yourself up by the handle." - Winston Churchill
TypeR632
Silent But Deadly

Post by TypeR632 »

Arevalo, how about a video clip with the Lage M11 and the DeGroat suppressor? I would really like to hear it. I would like to know what it sounds like compared to mine with a Trident.
SWR Spectre
SWR TRIDENT
AAC 762SD
AAC TITAN
ArevaloSOCOM
Silencertalk Goon Squad

Post by ArevaloSOCOM »

TypeR632 wrote:Arevalo, how about a video clip with the Lage M11 and the DeGroat suppressor? I would really like to hear it. I would like to know what it sounds like compared to mine with a Trident.
I will do. Weather has abeen a big fat piece of s--t in NW Indiana. I'm toying with shooting it this Sat outside if at all possible and my LWRC too, but it all depends on everything working out Friday.

REGARDLESS, I will take pics and video next time I shoot it outside.
NFAtalk.org
James DeGroat
Elite Industry Professional

Re: DeGroat Tactical Suppressors.

Post by James DeGroat »

S36B wrote:Had a chance to shoot one of the MK series the other day on my M9 and a Glock 17. Overall, I was very impressed. Suppression was excellent with the IMI 158 grain blue tip and some Winchester 147 grain and compared very favorably to the Trident-9 (which I also own) and seemed as quiet to the ear as any 9mm pistol can I have shot. I don't post much here but thought this suppressor was worth writing about. Overall,a great can and one that I intend to have with me on my next trip. A personal "thank-you" goes out to James and the patriotic folks at DTA from a lot of us over here.
Glad to hear that you were impressed with the our 9mm suppressors and thanks for the kind words.

Thank you for your service and be safe over there.
James DeGroat
President
DeGroat Tactical Armaments, LLC.
www.ArmamentSales.com

Specializing in the 7.62mm Minigun, Suppressors, and NFA Weapons/Accessories (including Artillery and Flame Throwers).
James DeGroat

Post by James DeGroat »

ArevaloSOCOM wrote:
TypeR632 wrote:Arevalo, how about a video clip with the Lage M11 and the DeGroat suppressor? I would really like to hear it. I would like to know what it sounds like compared to mine with a Trident.
I will do. Weather has abeen a big fat piece of s--t in NW Indiana. I'm toying with shooting it this Sat outside if at all possible and my LWRC too, but it all depends on everything working out Friday.

Arevalo,

That would be awesome if you could get a video of Mk 12 D.E.L.T.A being fired on your M11.

You you need someone to host the video for you I would be happy to. I have tons of bandwidth.
James DeGroat
President
www.ArmamentSales.com

Specializing in the 7.62mm Minigun, Suppressors, and NFA Weapons/Accessories (including Artillery and Flame Throwers).
ArevaloSOCOM
Silencertalk Goon Squad

Post by ArevaloSOCOM »

James DeGroat wrote:
ArevaloSOCOM wrote:
i
Arevalo,

That would be awesome if you could get a video of Mk 12 D.E.L.T.A being fired on your M11.

You you need someone to host the video for you I would be happy to. I have tons of bandwidth.
I'll Definately video it. It might take a little bit longer though, it has to be the right combo of being off a day from 2 jobs and no shitty weather.lol. Thanks for the hosting offer, I get higher quality video then if that's the case. thanks.
NFAtalk.org
James DeGroat

Post by James DeGroat »

ArevaloSOCOM wrote:
James DeGroat wrote:
ArevaloSOCOM wrote: I will do. Weather has abeen a big fat piece of s--t in NW Indiana. I'm toying with shooting it this Sat outside if at all possible and my LWRC too, but it all depends on everything working out Friday.
i
Arevalo,

I'll Definitely video it. It might take a little bit longer though, it has to be the right combo of being off a day from 2 jobs and no shitty weather.lol. Thanks for the hosting offer, I get higher quality video then if that's the case. thanks.
I understand.

I have a hard time myself sometimes getting out to do videos and such.

I'm hoping to do a photo shoot and some filming at the end of this month. I need some new videos of my suppressors, flash enhancers, and such.

The new pics and videos should be awesome, let's just hope everything goes as planned.

Arevalo, yes do you video in high quality, the higher the better and I'll host it for you.
James DeGroat
President
www.ArmamentSales.com

Dark Tranquility
Elite Member

Post by Dark Tranquility »

Check your PM James.

I’m ready to take the plunge on a new Mk 12 D.E.L.T.A.

Dan
James DeGroat

Post by James DeGroat »

Dark Tranquility wrote:Check your PM James.

I’m ready to take the plunge on a new Mk 12 D.E.L.T.A.

Dan
Hello Dan,

Sounds good

Check your mail
James DeGroat
President
www.ArmamentSales.com

James DeGroat

Post by James DeGroat »

For those of you intersted, here's some reviews from some of the Military guys that have used our 9mm suppressors:

Hi, I was talking to a girl at your company on the phone a few minutes back about ordering one of your MK-12 Delta suppressors with a non-boostered 1/2 by 28 thread pitch. She said the best way to go about ordering would be send you an email, so here it is. I'm the Senior 18B on an ODA currently here in Baghdad and wont be back home for a month or two so I will pay for this now in full and get the form 4's rolling through my dealer when I get back, if that works for y'all. I own a bunch of 9mm cans including an AAC Evo-9 and 2 of SWR's Trident -9s but had the opportunity to shoot one of yours the other day that belonged to another organization and was really impressed. That is really one quiet can. I have had the opportunity to shoot a lot of suppressors in group, some good and some bad but this one of yours I shot the other day was one of the best I have heard, which is why I am buying one personally. Anyway, thanks again and tell the girl I talked to there thanks for the words of appreciation for all of us over here. Patriotic folks are harder and harder to come by these days .

Thanks again and take care;
SFC N. ODA XXXX 5th SFG, Ft. Campbell KY.

Here's another short e-mail:

Hello

I am a retired Special Forces Warrant Officer with a small business doing
contract training to the military, L.E. and civilians and am a Class III dealer. I had a class last week and several of the "operators" had your 9mm cans. We compared them to several of the other brands I have for training... we were very impressed.

I am interested in purchasing a sample to put with my training units. Could you send me dealer pricing and do you have any special pricing for
units to be used as demonstrators/test units and not for resale.

Thank you for your time.
E.
R. Training Center
James DeGroat
President
www.ArmamentSales.com

James DeGroat

Post by James DeGroat »

ArevaloSOCOM wrote:
I'll Definately video it. It might take a little bit longer though, it has to be the right combo of being off a day from 2 jobs and no shitty weather.lol. Thanks for the hosting offer, I get higher quality video then if that's the case. thanks.
Did you ever get a chance to do a video?
James DeGroat
President
www.ArmamentSales.com

Fallschirmjaager
Silent But Deadly

Post by Fallschirmjaager »

Are all DeGroat suppressors 9mm only? I'd really like to jump on the sale you're having right now but I don't have any 9mm firearms.
I live in the weak and the wounded... Doc...
Cheetah
Silent But Deadly

Post by Cheetah »

I've emailed a couple times about jumping on a Mk 99, any still in stock?
James DeGroat

Post by James DeGroat »

Fallschirmjaager wrote:Are all DeGroat suppressors 9mm only? I'd really like to jump on the sale you're having right now but I don't have any 9mm firearms.
As of right now we only have 9mm and 300 whisper suppressors in stock as we haven't done a production run of anything else yet.
James DeGroat
President
www.ArmamentSales.com

James DeGroat

Post by James DeGroat »

Cheetah wrote:I've emailed a couple times about jumping on a Mk 99, any still in stock?
Yep still have everything in stock.

All suppressors are on sale right now and now is the best time to buy. Sale ends 8/1/2009

By the way I've been out of town (and still am) for a few days and for some reason can not reply to my e-mails.
James DeGroat
President
www.ArmamentSales.com

ArevaloSOCOM
Silencertalk Goon Squad

Post by ArevaloSOCOM »

James DeGroat wrote:
ArevaloSOCOM wrote:

Arevalo,

Done!

http://www.silencertests.com/forum/view ... hp?t=41836

:D
NFAtalk.org
James DeGroat

Post by James DeGroat »

Sale is almost over, don't let this last offer slip by
James DeGroat
President
www.ArmamentSales.com

joshrunkle35
Silent But Deadly

Post by joshrunkle35 »

Fallschirmjaager wrote:Are all DeGroat suppressors 9mm only? I'd really like to jump on the sale you're having right now but I don't have any 9mm firearms.
Buy one...

...while you're waiting, buy a 9mm.
Fallschirmjaager
Silent But Deadly

Post by Fallschirmjaager »

Josh you read my mind. I very well may go ahead on it, now that I've seen CzechPointUSA's threadded and SBR'd Vz.61s. Two more days to make a decision. If it can handle 9mm chamber pressures, .32ACP should be no sweat, right?
I live in the weak and the wounded... Doc...
James DeGroat

Post by James DeGroat »

Fallschirmjaager wrote:Josh you read my mind. I very well may go ahead on it, now that I've seen CzechPointUSA's threadded and SBR'd Vz.61s. Two more days to make a decision. If it can handle 9mm chamber pressures, .32ACP should be no sweat, right?
Correct a firing .32ACP thru any of our suppressors is not a problem.

Sale does in August 1st, but we will accept all orders from people that e-mail by then saying they want to make a purchase. This way if you want to pay by Check or Money Order instead of a Credit Card, you will have a little time for the payment to be delivered.
James DeGroat
President
www.ArmamentSales.com

WhisperFan
Silent But Deadly

Post by WhisperFan »

James,
I sent you an email about a Mk99 Mod 0

Hope there's still one in stock.

WF
As nightfall does not come all at once, neither does oppression. In both instances, there is a twilight when everything remains seemingly unchanged. And it is in such a twilight that we all must be aware of change in the air -- however slight -- lest we become unwilling victims of the darkness.
Justice William O. Douglas
James DeGroat

Post by James DeGroat »

WhisperFan wrote:James,
I sent you an email about a Mk99 Mod 0

Hope there's still one in stock.

WF
Hello,

Yes we still have the Mk 99 Mod 0 still in stock and actually we still have a few of all models still in stock.

Remember guys this sale ends August 1st and many of my suppressor will never be back on sale again.
Last edited by James DeGroat on Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
James DeGroat
President
www.ArmamentSales.com