Wilson suppresor

Post your experiences here.

Moderators: mpallett, mr fixit, bakerjw

YOTE 223

Wilson suppresor

Post by YOTE 223 »

anyone here have info on a wilson whisper good bad ulgy ect i mainly looking for DB level in comparing others ?
delta9mda
Silent But Deadly

Re: Wilson suppresor

Post by delta9mda »

look elswhere
NP
Bendersquint
Industry Professional

Post by Bendersquint »

delta9mda wrote:look elswhere
+100
The Quiet One
Elite Member

Post by The Quiet One »

Ok, I'll bite. Look where?
m1garand30064
Silent But Deadly

Post by m1garand30064 »

The Quiet One wrote:Ok, I'll bite. Look where?
AAC, YHM, Surefire, SWR, Ops Inc, SIlencerCo (soon), and Gemtech would all be good places to start.
AAC 762SD
AAC M4-2000
Allen Engineering AE30
SilencerCo Sparrow (Aluminum)
SilencerCo Sparrow (Stainless)
SilencerCo Osprey .45
SWR Spectre II
SWR Octane 9 HD
The Quiet One
Elite Member

Post by The Quiet One »

I was looking for a review, or dB data on the new Wilson Suppressor. Any real world data or feedback? I clearly misunderstood the "look elsewhere" comment. Thanks.
este
Silent But Deadly

Post by este »

The Quiet One wrote:I was looking for a review, or dB data on the new Wilson Suppressor. Any real world data or feedback? I clearly misunderstood the "look elsewhere" comment. Thanks.
That definitely doesn't exist yet. IF they've even made a handful of these, no one has them. Wilson stated they aren't going to release db numbers iirc. I suspect they'll be priced well above competitors QD Ti cans, and this is a thread on that as per their comments won't back off because Ti "sticks" to steel... That last part didn't really do it for me.

AAC if money is no object (TiTAN), Silencerco (when they get off their ass and release a rifle can!), YHM has a new line of cheap Ti cans, and SWR if they do a 30 cal version of their new 556 can.
Fireman1291
Silent But Deadly

Post by Fireman1291 »

^
Good post.

And the wilson cans have GHEY machining. lol, That is all. :lol:
Industry T&E
https://www.youtube.com/nfareviewchannelusa
Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/NFAreviewchannel
Instagram
https://www.instagram.com/nfareview
kaotic504
Silent But Deadly

Post by kaotic504 »

este wrote:
The Quiet One wrote:I was looking for a review, or dB data on the new Wilson Suppressor. Any real world data or feedback? I clearly misunderstood the "look elsewhere" comment. Thanks.
That definitely doesn't exist yet. IF they've even made a handful of these, no one has them. Wilson stated they aren't going to release db numbers iirc. I suspect they'll be priced well above competitors QD Ti cans, and this is a thread on that as per their comments won't back off because Ti "sticks" to steel... That last part didn't really do it for me.

AAC if money is no object (TiTAN), Silencerco (when they get off their ass and release a rifle can!), YHM has a new line of cheap Ti cans, and SWR if they do a 30 cal version of their new 556 can.
i could have sworn i saw a review on ARFCOM (don't flame me!) .
BriggsRi
Silent But Deadly

Post by BriggsRi »

kaotic504 wrote:
este wrote:

i could have sworn i saw a review on ARFCOM (don't flame me!) .
Yes there is a review on ARF.com, Hi-tech-rancher did the review. Seems like a decent review, but as I recall he also likes Jet cans as well, and that right there makes me want to look the other way!

I'm thinking that there are much better options out there.