Tirant45

Post your experiences here.

Moderators: mpallett, mr fixit, bakerjw

sweett
Silent But Deadly

Tirant45

Post by sweett »

Finally got my 1911 setup for my Tirant45

The host was a Mil Spec national Match Springfield 1911 A1 with a drop in Storm Lake which was identical to the factory barrel well within 1/1000 of an inch. Shot the can dry without plugs and it was a pleasure to my ears. Thanks AAC it was well worth the wait.

Next time I'm at the range ill do some accuracy tests and have a video of shooting it wet.

M4-2000

If Guns Kill People, I Can Blame Misspelled Words On My Pencil

WWW.TALLAHASSEEGUNFORUM.COM
Fireman1291
Silent But Deadly

Re: Tirant45

Post by Fireman1291 »

Get a spray bottle from walmart...then set at the fog setting and pump two pumps in the silencer to put small water droplets on the surface of all the baffles...then shoot it. Record your facial expression. :wink:
Industry T&E
https://www.youtube.com/nfareviewchannelusa
Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/NFAreviewchannel
Instagram
https://www.instagram.com/nfareview
Yeadon
Silent Operator

Post by Yeadon »

Fireman1291 wrote:Get a spray bottle from walmart...then set at the fog setting and pump two pumps in the silencer to put small water droplets on the surface of all the baffles...then shoot it. Record your facial expression. :wink:
:lol: :lol: I like that, will have to try when mine arrives.
.308, Because people hide behind cars.
MadDogDan
Senior Silent Operator

Post by MadDogDan »

That sounds like a really good idea. I have a very small spray bottle (the kind used for eye-glass cleaner) that I will keep in the storage pocket of my FN case.

sweett: AAC now makes a short piston for your 1911 & my FNP45-Tac. It eliminates that 1/2" of collar that sticks out. The end of the can fits flush against the barrel shoulder. I just picked one up but don't have a picture of it yet.

MadDog

WWJWD (What Would John Wayne Do?)
fugitive

Post by fugitive »

Ran mine today on a KRISS SBR. Flat awesome. It is not as quiet as my UMP 4045 but damn close. It is also twice as small as the 4045. Fun fun fun. I put 3 30 round mags through it and it just kept getting better. I am waiting on my ITT mount and it will be my home defense gun. Well one of them. Got my BENELLI M4 ENTRY today SBS. Cant put them down. I am like a little kid on Christmas.

Doc
BUSTING MY ASS TO SAVE YOURS.
Yeadon
Silent Operator

Post by Yeadon »

MadDogDan wrote:That sounds like a really good idea. I have a very small spray bottle (the kind used for eye-glass cleaner) that I will keep in the storage pocket of my FN case.

sweett: AAC now makes a short piston for your 1911 & my FNP45-Tac. It eliminates that 1/2" of collar that sticks out. The end of the can fits flush against the barrel shoulder. I just picked one up but don't have a picture of it yet.

MadDog

Pictures Please. Video too. I need to feed my FNP45-Tac and AAC fix!!! PLEASE :D :D :D
.308, Because people hide behind cars.