5.56 brass conversion jigs (300 Blackout,7.62x25, 7.62x40WT)

Moderators: mpallett, bakerjw, renegade

vz58
Silent Operator

5.56 brass conversion jigs (300 Blackout,7.62x25, 7.62x40WT)

Post by vz58 »

I have:
5.56 to 300 blackout hard anodized $50 (out more in a week)

5.56 to 300 blackout bead blasted $45

5.56 to 7.62x25 jigs finished and hard anodized, $50

5.56 to 7.62x40 WT jigs, hard anodized aluminum $50 (out, more in a week)

I have made a tool to aid those of us using a Harbor freight chop saw.

This jig simply bolts in with the supplied bolts and greatly speeds and "standardizes" the rough cut off operation. Using this jig gives you a rough cut case a few thousands long with a nice even mouth. No more uneven mouths catching on the final trimmer!

The just cut case gets ejected under spring power out the right side a couple inches and the next snaps in place!

This means your right hand never has to leave the saw handle and your left hand is feeding the cases.

Occasionally you will find a case hangs up. Almost always it is a damaged rim. I usually shoot a little shot of thin lubricant (Hornady one shot, silicone lube etc) into the jig before using if it has been sitting a few days and everything runs smoothly.

However, if you fire 5.56 in a loose chamber or the brass is from a M249 (surplus brass fired from a MG) you will almost certainly have to resize it first. If you have brass that seems to hang up this is cure for a slightly bulged case

Here's the saw it is designed for. (pretty cheap from Harbor Freight)
The CHICAGO ELECTRIC SAW IS THE SAME AS IS THE ORANGE AMAZON VERSION
link to current saw version, be sure to get the 20% off coupon!
http://www.harborfreight.com/bench-top- ... 42307.html

THIS IS THE VIDEO, CLICK THE PICTURE

The price listed is fees and shipping included, PLEASE include this forum name, your screen name, real name, address and Blackout jig I have noticed that the notes customers put on the paypal do not always show up...

Ppal to [email protected] do not assume ppal puts your address on the pmt info. sometimes it does not.

Some people do not like Paypal (for good reason) so if you want to send a USPS MO (USPS ONLY) drop me a pm.

I ship in order of payment received, if you want to USPS MO I will add you in line at time of receipt.

I pride myself on fast shipping, I often ship the same day, HOWEVER, please understand I have a "real" job and it can delay me from mailing for a couple of business days. I ship first class with tracking info. I cannot realistically get everyone a tracking number PM'd to them but if you are worried about your jig please PM me and we will track it.
vz58
Silent Operator

Re: 5.56 brass conversion jigs (300 Blackout,7.62x25, 7.62x4

Post by vz58 »

btt
there are 50+ pages of positive reviews on the blktalk forum.