Shadow Ops Weaponry .45ACP Suppressor NEW! $300

Moderators: mpallett, bakerjw, renegade

GlassWolf

Shadow Ops Weaponry .45ACP Suppressor NEW! $300

Post by GlassWolf »

We're launching our SHDW45, and launching it hard!

On our launch of this new product, we've decided to do a special offer to get our product in the public hands & through CLASS 3 dealers across the country so they could see what an amazing device this is. The normal price on these are $599, but for the first 300 orders, we're letting them sell for a flat $300 each. There is no restriction on the amount purchased, but this price is better than wholesale prices from almost every other high quality manufacturer in the country.

You'll never find a 45ACP silencer for this price again. Once we hit serial #300, this special ends.

This silencer is a special "Cayce" design and utilizes special internal methods and measurements in order to provide a top 45 ACP silenced performance, as well as easy maintenance:

Specifications:

Caliber........................................... ...........45 ACP (This can also be used on 9mm, 10mm, 40 cal firearms with different pistons)

With our heavy spring piston adapter that allows for the flawless functionality on semi-auto handguns including;

HK, Colt 1911, Smith & Wesson, FNH and Glock semi-auto pistols.

Material.......................................... .........Aircraft Quality 7075-T6 Anodized Aluminum / Stainless steel piston

Method of Attachment............................ 0.578" x 28 Threads (other thread patterns available)

Use the following coupon code purchase at this price: SPARTA

[video=youtube;y-VVOMuOTn0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... -VVOMuOTn0[/video]

See the item here:
Shadow Ops Weaponry. SHDW45 ACP Silencer

If you place an order, please mention where you saw this. :)
Last edited by GlassWolf on Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rockman96
Silent But Deadly

Re: Shadow Ops Weaponry .45ACP Suppressor NEW! $300

Post by rockman96 »

So it appears it's not hearing safe (judging by the video)?
prdubi
Silent But Deadly

Post by prdubi »

It doesn't seem to be, it looks very interesting and nicely designed and the price really is hard to beat.
in2b8u
Silent Operator

Post by in2b8u »

Caveat Emptor

I would make sure that these are in production and ready to go.

I placed and order for uppers last year, still no delivery. I spent a week trying to contact by phone and email to cancel my orders.

Order was cancelled. Took 5 days. 3 more contacts with out return contact about crediting my card for initial order.

Now in a CC dispute for return of funds.
I'm not saying let's go kill all the stupid people......... I'm just saying let's remove all the warning labels and let the problem sort itself out.
O2HeN2
Silent But Deadly

Post by O2HeN2 »

I will never order anything ever again form Shadow Ops that's not in stock.

If it's in stock they do a great job. I get orders very quickly.

However, At the end of January, 2013 I ordered two billet lowers, June 30th absolute latest delivery promised (5 months lead time). At the end of January, 2014 they're finally ready (without the promised caliber markings) -- 7 months late. Numerous broken promises of delivery dates during those 7 months.

Now, in partial defense of them, they did bump deliveries to states who were losing their rights in order to beat legislative deadlines, but after the dust settled the rest of us only got generalities of "we're increasing production!", "we've doubled productions!", "we're shipping!" etc. To the point that people started posting their order numbers on their Facebook page (their preferred method of communication -- fail) so we could have some idea of where in the queue our orders were.

...and I'm also waiting on some billet uppers, no news on those...

O2
When seconds count, the police are mere minutes away...
You are the FIRST responder. Police, fire and medical are SECOND responders.
GlassWolf

Post by GlassWolf »

I have them sitting right in front of me. We've got plenty of them in stock and ready to ship.
in2b8u
Silent Operator

Post by in2b8u »

GlassWolf wrote:I have them sitting right in front of me. We've got plenty of them in stock and ready to ship.
Here is a Sterling example of Shadow OPs CS.
After reading the thread, and seeing the complaints, their response is to peddle the wares, and not address the customer.

No addressing the lowers, the uppers or the CC dispute. No "hey we didn't realize there was an issue, contact me to see if we can help resolve this"

As I stated prior "Caveat Emptor"
I'm not saying let's go kill all the stupid people......... I'm just saying let's remove all the warning labels and let the problem sort itself out.
GlassWolf

Post by GlassWolf »

in2b8u wrote:
GlassWolf wrote:I have them sitting right in front of me. We've got plenty of them in stock and ready to ship.
After reading the thread, and seeing the complaints, their response is to peddle the wares, and not address the customer.

No addressing the lowers, the uppers or the CC dispute. No "hey we didn't realize there was an issue, contact me to see if we can help resolve this"

I was hired to handle customer service. I just started, and haven't even gotten my system up and running to respond to all of the backlogged e-mails, phone calls, and FB messages yet. I was hired to help solve the problem of not having enough people to handle responses, but if you have a question or concern, please contact Shadow Ops directly, instead of using a web forum to get attention. I don't read this particular forum regularly, so my replies may not be the most timely. The work has me very busy trying to get everyone caught up and satisfied.

Uppers will be run in a month or so, to my understanding (I'm in a different state than the machine shop) The pre-orders for lowers ran into a number of unexpected issues. As a result, this caused us quite a bit of delay. We have those problems corrected now, and have quadrupled out production, with the majority of orders for lowers having been met, with the rest being filled over the next month or so. Most of those orders taking longer are due to being "super custom" orders requiring special attention to each and every lower for custom fire controls, mag well engravings, custom serial numbers, cerakoting in various colors, and NFA markings and so forth.

If you need help with a specific order, I encourage you to contact me directly at [email protected] and get me your order number along with any questions and I'd be more than happy to help you myself. Once I get my phone set up, I'll even give you a call if you provide me with your phone number and best time (and time zone) to reach you. I appologize if the delays have been an inconvenience. Please believe me when I tell you that it's been a massive headache for us at Shadow Ops as well. We really want nothing more than to make our customers happy. It's the reason we're in business.

-Sean @ Shadow Ops Weaponry, LLC
Last edited by GlassWolf on Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GlassWolf

Post by GlassWolf »

rockman96 wrote:So it appears it's not hearing safe (judging by the video)?

They are hearing safe. They will reduce noise level by -35 to -40dB dry, depending on the gun and ammo used. If you pack the suppressor and use it wet, it will reduce SPL even further.
GlassWolf

Post by GlassWolf »

in2b8u wrote:Caveat Emptor

I would make sure that these are in production and ready to go.

I placed and order for uppers last year, still no delivery. I spent a week trying to contact by phone and email to cancel my orders.

Order was cancelled. Took 5 days. 3 more contacts with out return contact about crediting my card for initial order.

Now in a CC dispute for return of funds.
e-mail me at [email protected] and I'll talk to the owner and see if I can't get that resolved for you ASAP. Get me your order # if you still have it, and if you like, your phone number and I can give you a call as soon as I know something.
GlassWolf

Post by GlassWolf »

O2HeN2 wrote:I will never order anything ever again form Shadow Ops that's not in stock.

If it's in stock they do a great job. I get orders very quickly.

However, At the end of January, 2013 I ordered two billet lowers, June 30th absolute latest delivery promised (5 months lead time). At the end of January, 2014 they're finally ready (without the promised caliber markings) -- 7 months late. Numerous broken promises of delivery dates during those 7 months.

Now, in partial defense of them, they did bump deliveries to states who were losing their rights in order to beat legislative deadlines, but after the dust settled the rest of us only got generalities of "we're increasing production!", "we've doubled productions!", "we're shipping!" etc. To the point that people started posting their order numbers on their Facebook page (their preferred method of communication -- fail) so we could have some idea of where in the queue our orders were.

...and I'm also waiting on some billet uppers, no news on those...

O2
Do get me that order number to my email, and I'll find out when the uppers will be run and sent out for you.

thanks
66427vette
Silent But Deadly

Post by 66427vette »

GlassWolf wrote:

They are hearing safe. They will reduce noise level by -35 to -40dB dry, depending on the gun and ammo used. If you pack the suppressor and use it wet, it will reduce SPL even further.

With those numbers the military will be beating your door down. Way to go.
O2HeN2
Silent But Deadly

Post by O2HeN2 »

GlassWolf wrote:(I'm in a different state than the machine shop)
...this is another problem. The folks in SC don't know what the folks in Colorado (where the actual machine shop is located) are doing and vise versa.

I was promised all sorts of stuff by the SC folks, and when I got the call from the CO shop that my stuff was ready, I asked about the caliber markings promised by the SC folks and the CO folks said "Huh? we were never told that." I don't know which end has the problem, if not both, but there's a problem.

You might as well be talking to two completely different companies.

...so do note where GW located.

Though again, to be fair, when they said stuff was in stock, it was. Just don't believe for a minute that any special request to the SC folks will be actually be communicated to Colorado. They will promise to do so, however.

O2
GlassWolf

Post by GlassWolf »

66427vette wrote:
GlassWolf wrote:

With those numbers the military will be beating your door down. Way to go.

information pending independent measurements. I apologize for any misleading or inaccurate information that may have been provided, until I am able to provide published and verified numbers.
Last edited by GlassWolf on Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GlassWolf

Post by GlassWolf »

O2HeN2 wrote:
GlassWolf wrote:(I'm in a different state than the machine shop)
...this is another problem. The folks in SC don't know what the folks in Colorado (where the actual machine shop is located) are doing and vise versa.

I was promised all sorts of stuff by the SC folks, and when I got the call from the CO shop that my stuff was ready, I asked about the caliber markings promised by the SC folks and the CO folks said "Huh? we were never told that." I don't know which end has the problem, if not both, but there's a problem.

You might as well be talking to two completely different companies.

...so do note where GW located.

Though again, to be fair, when they said stuff was in stock, it was. Just don't believe for a minute that any special request to the SC folks will be actually be communicated to Colorado. They will promise to do so, however.

O2

For clarification sake, you most likely spoke with Paul, who owns the company and lives in Virginia. Paul is overwhelmed with his workload with the company right now, which is one reason I asked to sign on to help get things running more smoothly from a customer service aspect. I'm the only person in SC, and am a regional product rep and support guy. I do two things primarily. I'll be answering the phone, e-mails, FB posts etc, and I'll be doing dealer-to-dealer transfers and FFL work. I'm new to the company, although I was one of the people who bought the billet lowers, myself back in January of '13. If it helps, I'm still waiting for mine too, but I volunteered to be one of the later folks because I opted for super customs with NFA engravings and cerakoting and matched uppers, and I wasn't in any hurry to get them. I'd rather see the people who want them now, get them ASAP. All in all, we should be entirely caught up and producing stock for future orders within the next 3 months, and that's for lowers, uppers, everything, and working on new products as well. Mind you, that's where things stand right now. As for my location, both Paul and myself will, and do fly out to CO, and with the new staff running the shop out in CO, things are running MUCH more smoothly now, and much, much faster both from a capacity standpoint, and a productivity angle as well.
Bendersquint
Industry Professional

Post by Bendersquint »

GlassWolf wrote:The SHDW45 (and all of our own design suppressors) can be taken apart for wet packing, and for cleaning, unlike some of the competition who weld theirs shut to hide their design.
What current manufacture 45ACP can is welded shut?
66427vette
Silent But Deadly

Post by 66427vette »

Bendersquint wrote:
GlassWolf wrote:The SHDW45 (and all of our own design suppressors) can be taken apart for wet packing, and for cleaning, unlike some of the competition who weld theirs shut to hide their design.

I still want to hear 35 to 40 db reduction dry.
in2b8u
Silent Operator

Post by in2b8u »

GlassWolf wrote:
in2b8u wrote:

I was hired to handle customer service. I just started, and haven't even gotten my system up and running to respond to all of the backlogged e-mails, phone calls, and FB messages yet. I was hired to help solve the problem of not having enough people to handle responses, but if you have a question or concern, please contact Shadow Ops directly, instead of using a web forum to get attention. I don't read this particular forum regularly, so my replies may not be the most timely. The work has me very busy trying to get everyone caught up and satisfied.

Uppers will be run in a month or so, to my understanding (I'm in a different state than the machine shop) The pre-orders for lowers ran into a number of unexpected issues, including problems with finances caused by banks and companies suddenly taking an anti-gun stance during the height of the 0bama craze, and freezing our accounts. As a result, this caused us quite a bit of delay. After that, we also hired a new machining staff, along with expanding the shop, and have quadrupled out production, with the majority of orders for lowers having been met, with the rest being filled over the next month or so. Most of those orders taking longer are due to being "super custom" orders requiring special attention to each and every lower for custom fire controls, mag well engravings, custom serial numbers, cerakoting in various colors, and NFA markings and so forth.

If you need help with a specific order, I encourage you to contact me directly at [email protected] and get me your order number along with any questions and I'd be more than happy to help you myself. Once I get my phone set up, I'll even give you a call if you provide me with your phone number and best time (and time zone) to reach you. I appologize if the delays have been an inconvenience. Please believe me when I tell you that it's been a massive headache for us at Shadow Ops as well. We really want nothing more than to make our customers happy. It's the reason we're in business.

-Sean @ Shadow Ops Weaponry, LLC
Sean,
Lets get something straight here, I did not use the forum to draw attention.
You used the forum to draw attention, to your company and product.
Make no mistake about it I have contacted your company plenty. Every email is saved since my initial order. I have spoken with reps from your company from CO to WV to KY to where ever in the heck you all work from. And unless you have been there less than 12 days(which you avatar shows different), you have had ample time to return my emails or voice mail.
This is a reputable forum that people gather to garner information and experience from other members through their personal experience, in both product and service. I shared my poor experience with your company and your company's poor performance in the customer satisfaction department. Illustrating the lack of ability to fulfill an obligation, and when the obligation was cancelled (by the customer) the company's unwillingness to refund the customer, that was charged up front (a year in advance). I currently am awaiting the charges to my CC to be refunded from your company (since Jan 30) with out contact. And although you are new to the company, the rhetoric you quoted further up is not. There is always a promise of "product will be in production next month". After 12 months I'm not buying anymore.

I do wish Shadow Ops the best of luck. However as shown in this thread, the company is a wreck. People here and there, right hand not knowing what the left hand is doing, blah blah blah.
The one thing that separates a machine shop from a great company to deal with is exemplary customer service. In my opinion and experience, your company lacks it.
If anyone asks, I will share my personal experience so they can craft an appropriate response as to whether or not they choose to do commerce with your company.
I hope that as far as CS at you company goes that you all get it worked out. However, I would guess that this is case of closing the barn door after the horses got out.

On a side bar, your avatar states you are in SC. And you stated that the cans are right in front of you. I was under the impression that the machine shop was in CO. Are you a III dealer? Does Shadow Ops have a storefront in SC? Have the cans transferred to you on a form 4 or 5? Just curious.
Last edited by in2b8u on Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
dan9591
Silent But Deadly

Post by dan9591 »

We actually do contract with military and LE, and are the Northern Colorado FNH dealer for class II/III LE firearms.
Those SPL numbers are verified and tested by the University of Colorado. (not making them up, fwiw) The reason for the hearing protection Paul was wearing was due to other shooters on the range that day, and so we wouldn't get a flood of "no eyes and ears" people commenting on the YouTube video. If you're alone and using one of our cans though, you can certainly safely use it without ear muffs on. I use our SHDW300-SSC can on my 300 AAC SBR for home defence and love it. With 300 Whisper subsonic ammunition, it's super-quiet even with an 8" barrel.

The SHDW45 (and all of our own design suppressors) can be taken apart for wet packing, and for cleaning, unlike some of the competition who weld theirs shut to hide their design. Ours use a proprietary noise canceling baffle designed by Aaron Cayce. The piston/Nielsen device can be swapped out for use with different calibers, or for a solid mount for use on weapons other than semi-auto Browning-action handguns. (ie, revolvers)[/quote]

EVERYONE contracts with military and LE. Old line. My uncle owns a plastic extrusion factory. He manufactured some belt buckle doodad for the army in the 1970's. Instant military contractor!

Um... Revolver suppressor? Did I oversleep and miss some new advancement in suppressor technology?

What testing protocols did the University of Colorado use for testing? Are the results published online or are they super-secret-squirreled away in your proprietary vault?

Also, Bendersquint's question hasn't been answered... What current manufacture 45ACP can is welded shut? You guys researched other suppressors before designing yours, right?

We are all trying to tell you the same thing... New innovations are welcome here, but you need to back up your claims with verified results and customer service. Until you can do that, you may want to withdraw a bit, regroup and try a relaunch.
O2HeN2
Silent But Deadly

Post by O2HeN2 »

GlassWolf wrote:For clarification sake, you most likely spoke with Paul, who owns the company and lives in Virginia. Paul is overwhelmed with his workload with the company right now...
Yhea, it was Paul -- I was going to leave out the fact that it was the president of the company couldn't get things done/communicate with manufacturing.

Glad you're on board to help with CS, but given this thread, let me give you some advice:

1) Stop making excuses. "The banks..." "Companies going anti-gun.." etc. Let me offer something like: "We ran into some unexpected problems but they have been rectified. Unfortunately we're behind schedule but we're catching up as quickly as possible" as a good line. We don't care why you're late anymore than you care about why the banks froze your assets. The banks put you in a pickle by freezing your assets. Why is irrelevant. We're in a pickle because we're not getting products. Why is irrelevant.

As a CS guy, you'll need to be able to step back and put yourself in the customer's shoes. Customers don't care about your internal problems, they care about product.

2) Until you really get a handle on production, grossly overestimate delivery times. Yhea you might lose a few orders but you'll make a lot of people very happy. Estimate March 1st and deliver on March 3rd? You're late. Yet again. Estimate March 30th and deliver on Mach 3rd? You're a hero.

3) Be honest about what you can do. For one, stop promising custom engraving if you can't communicate to manufacturing. Secondly, when dealing with a disgruntled customer tell them what you can do and only what you can do, for example: "I'm sorry, but your billet lower won't ship until May (this is ONLY if you KNOW it'll ship in April, see point 2). We can do one of the following: refund your money, immediately ship you a forged lower or we can remove the special engraving and ship to you in April (if it'll ship in March, again point 2)." That's really all you can do. Be firm.

4) If a customer requests a refund, give them an estimate based on point 2. Once refunded, follow up with an email or call (latter preferred, allows the customer to vent if necessary): "Our records show that your refund was posted to your card yesterday. I'm sorry we were unable to deliver the product you ordered in a timely fashion, we have corrected our problems and hope you will consider us for you firearm needs in the future." At this point the customer, having a warm body on the phone will rant. Let them, apologize once again (don't offer ANY excuses) and thank them for ordering with you and end the call. They may be mad now, but the fact that someone from the company actually followed up and called them will not be forgotten.

5) Use email, not facebook for status updates. Mine your order system, find all the people that haven't been shipped billet lowers and send them emails with status updates.

I'm sure there's more, but that's enough time out of my day for the moment.

O2
GlassWolf

Post by GlassWolf »

Bendersquint wrote:
Advanced Armament, GemTech, and SureFire all make models that are welded. (Not all models are, however.) AA mainly seems to be a company fond of this practice.
66427vette
Silent But Deadly

Post by 66427vette »

You should do a little research and or read his question again.
GlassWolf

Post by GlassWolf »

Lets get something straight here, I did not use the forum to draw attention.
You used the forum to draw attention, to your company and product.
Make no mistake about it I have contacted your company plenty. Every email is saved since my initial order. I have spoken with reps from your company from CO to WV to KY to where ever in the heck you all work from. And unless you have been there less than 12 days(which you avatar shows different), you have had ample time to return my emails or voice mail.
This is a reputable forum that people gather to garner information and experience from other members through their personal experience, in both product and service. I shared my poor experience with your company and your company's poor performance in the customer satisfaction department. Illustrating the lack of ability to fulfill an obligation, and when the obligation was cancelled (by the customer) the company's unwillingness to refund the customer, that was charged up front (a year in advance). I currently am awaiting the charges to my CC to be refunded from your company (since Jan 30) with out contact. And although you are new to the company, the rhetoric you quoted further up is not. There is always a promise of "product will be in production next month". After 12 months I'm not buying anymore.

I do wish Shadow Ops the best of luck. However as shown in this thread, the company is a wreck. People here and there, right hand not knowing what the left hand is doing, blah blah blah.
The one thing that separates a machine shop from a great company to deal with is exemplary customer service. In my opinion and experience, your company lacks it.
If anyone asks, I will share my personal experience so they can craft an appropriate response as to whether or not they choose to do commerce with your company.
I hope that as far as CS at you company goes that you all get it worked out. However, I would guess that this is case of closing the barn door after the horses got out.

On a side bar, your avatar states you are in SC. And you stated that the cans are right in front of you. I was under the impression that the machine shop was in CO. Are you a III dealer? Does Shadow Ops have a storefront in SC? Have the cans transferred to you on a form 4 or 5? Just curious.

I'm not trying to argue with you. When I posted the ad here, all I was doing was helping to advertize. I am still getting set up to respond to mail and what not, but while I agree with you entirely that mail should be answered expediently, please understand that my job si to respond to ALL of the past unanswered mail, which consists of about 2 thousand inquiries, and I'm doing this with little to no additional manpower. As I said, if you are having an issue with getting a refund, use my direct e-mail, and I'll get back to you immediately (within hours, at most) and I'll help you get the refund processed, or problem resolved, etc. The "general" email account is going to take me a fair amount of time to get sorted and caught up on, but I am trying. It's pretty much all I do now.

As for my location and the suppressors, I have some stock here on hand mostly for dealer to dealer sales. We also have more stock on hand at the machine shop which is, as you noted, in Longmont, CO. The SHDW45 suppressors are already made though, which was my point, and ready to ship out to your local SOT/FFL upon placement of order.

Again, if you're trying to get your refund processed, contact me directly and I'll get it done. I realize you've had bad experiences in the past. I'd like to any interaction with our company from here on to be a positive one, even if it's simply to resolve past issues. It's hard to connect forum handles with peoples' real names on a database of purchase orders, and once I can verify who you are, I can get your request taken care of if you wish.
GlassWolf

Post by GlassWolf »

dan9591 wrote:We actually do contract with military and LE, and are the Northern Colorado FNH dealer for class II/III LE firearms.
Those SPL numbers are verified and tested by the University of Colorado. (not making them up, fwiw) The reason for the hearing protection Paul was wearing was due to other shooters on the range that day, and so we wouldn't get a flood of "no eyes and ears" people commenting on the YouTube video. If you're alone and using one of our cans though, you can certainly safely use it without ear muffs on. I use our SHDW300-SSC can on my 300 AAC SBR for home defence and love it. With 300 Whisper subsonic ammunition, it's super-quiet even with an 8" barrel.

The SHDW45 (and all of our own design suppressors) can be taken apart for wet packing, and for cleaning, unlike some of the competition who weld theirs shut to hide their design. Ours use a proprietary noise canceling baffle designed by Aaron Cayce. The piston/Nielsen device can be swapped out for use with different calibers, or for a solid mount for use on weapons other than semi-auto Browning-action handguns. (ie, revolvers)[/quote]

EVERYONE contracts with military and LE. Old line. My uncle owns a plastic extrusion factory. He manufactured some belt buckle doodad for the army in the 1970's. Instant military contractor!

Um... Revolver suppressor? Did I oversleep and miss some new advancement in suppressor technology?

What testing protocols did the University of Colorado use for testing? Are the results published online or are they super-secret-squirreled away in your proprietary vault?

Also, Bendersquint's question hasn't been answered... What current manufacture 45ACP can is welded shut? You guys researched other suppressors before designing yours, right?

We are all trying to tell you the same thing... New innovations are welcome here, but you need to back up your claims with verified results and customer service. Until you can do that, you may want to withdraw a bit, regroup and try a relaunch.
The question about the welded cans was asked after I departed this board. I responded to him already, however.
I have seen .22LR revolvers with suppressors (adapted) although the effectiveness is questionable. You can also use a fixed piston for rifles like a Ruger 10/22 or a pistol-caliber AR.
As for your continued disbelief on the metered suppression levels, tell me who you consider your authority on suppressors, and I'll send them a free can to evaluate. I've already arranged to send our products to NFAreview on YouTube for review after the five units he currently has on the table awaiting his trials. I don't know what else I can do to show you that we have a great product and one worth considering.
GlassWolf

Post by GlassWolf »

66427vette wrote:You should do a little research and or read his question again.
Ours can be used on more than .45ACP. It can function on .22, .38, .40, 9mm, 10mm, etc.. with the change of a piston, so it's not limited to just .45ACP (like a welded can would be.) While there may not be a specific welded .45 can (I don't know, as I don't have one of every .45 can in production in front of me at present), there are plenty of suppressors out there that are in fact welded. Thank you for pointing out the discrepency though.
Last edited by GlassWolf on Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:38 am, edited 1 time in total.