WTS: Sig 226 Elite 9mm w/extras, Sig 228 W.German 9mm w/extras

Moderators: mpallett, bakerjw, renegade

n.franklin
Senior Silent Operator

WTS: Sig 226 Elite 9mm w/extras, Sig 228 W.German 9mm w/extras

Post by n.franklin »

The Sig 226 Elite was purchased new by me 6 years ago and has approx. 3k rounds through it (mainly classes) and minimal time carried in the holster. It comes with standard black 226 grips, Karl Nill grips, and Hogue G10 Piranha grips, 3 Sig Sauer 20 round extended magazines, 1 Mec-Gar 18 round magazine, and 2 15 round magazines that came with the gun along with the original box. $1000 + shipping if applicable.

The Sig 228 has approx. 1.5k rounds through it (since Ive owned it) and moderate time in a leather holster. Originally a Israeli military gun with some holster wear, I had Victor at US Anodizing refinish it using his Navy package which includes a baked on finish over parkerizing or type III anodizing, whichever is applicable to the part. The Trijicon sights are approx. 4 years old. It comes with a Sig Sauer 13.5x1 LH barrel, short reset trigger (SRT) installed, standard black 228 grips, Hogue G10 Piranha grips, Hogue wraparound rubber grips, 11 Sig Sauer 13 round magazines, and 1 Mec-Gar 15 round magazine. $700 + shipping.

Will sell both guns for $1600, located in SW Missouri for face-to-face or will ship to an FFL in your state. Please send all inquiries to [email protected]. If I find any more magazines or parts I will include them with the guns, Im still searching for my Sig stuff that I no longer need. I will be listing left handed holsters separately for those interested at a later date.

*Apologies for the sideways/inverted photos, Im having issues with photobucket.