Shadow Ops suppressor pistons

Moderators: mpallett, bakerjw, renegade

Mad Machinist

Shadow Ops suppressor pistons

Post by Mad Machinist »

Some of the guys over at Weaponsguild.com have beat on me till I am running a small one time run of these for several of them who bought suppressors and got screwed on the pistons in the aftermath of the company shutdown........plan currently is to do a one time run of 1/2 x 28 9mm .......and .578 x 28 45 adapters........solid models are being made from sample adapters and will be machined in my shop from 17-4 stainless prehard.
As it is a small run they will be a little pricey...but then again the material to make them is over $220 for a 12 foot stick and we have to write a lathe and mill program for each variation.
5/8 x 24 is being considered as well.......so if you need one....post up here and I will compile quantities and see how much material I need to order.

Expected price will be $100 each shipped......less if the numbers bear it......Let me know in this thread. need to know caliber, thread, and quantity.
Rudy
R.N. Koester
Certified Master Engine Machinist
Cpt US Army (dis)
Preludermc

Re: Shadow Ops suppressor pistons

Post by Preludermc »

I know this post is a few years old, but I was wondering if these pistons were ever produced and if so if there are any still for sale?