RoyalCityIntl

Glock Full Auto Selector Switch

Post by RoyalCityIntl »

Glock Full Auto Selector Switch
• Glock Semi/Full-Auto Switch
• Made of 4140 steel
• Highly concealable
• Will fit any Glock model and any Gen 1-4
No more fine-tuning or gunsmithing needed.

www.royalcityinternational.com
Fulliautomatix
Silent But Deadly

Re: Glock Full Auto Selector Switch

Post by Fulliautomatix »

Are these on a Form 3? :mrgreen:

I like that they're highly concealable. You could probably fit one up your sphincter, which is probably good practice for what's to come.
Speak softly, and carry a big stick.
mk23
Silent But Deadly

Post by mk23 »

Looks like a nice design. I don't know about the paint though. That looks like that stuff on AKs, that starts melting the first time you go to clean it. :D
PapaDuke

Post by PapaDuke »

anyone tried these out from this seller? I agree that paint is horrible though
poikilotrm
Silent But Deadly

Post by poikilotrm »

Nobody in their right mind is going to prison for a useless piece of BS like that, PapaDuke.
The moments I was censored was the moment that I won. That's twice, now.Thanks jwbaker, et al, for my victories.
poikilotrm
Silent But Deadly

Post by poikilotrm »

mk23 wrote:Looks like a nice design. I don't know about the paint though. That looks like that stuff on AKs, that starts melting the first time you go to clean it. :D
Yes. That's the problem. The paint. :roll:
The moments I was censored was the moment that I won. That's twice, now.Thanks jwbaker, et al, for my victories.
PapaDuke

Post by PapaDuke »

Whats the difference between them and http://www.jncmanufacturing.com/product ... 0d71dea46e
poikilotrm
Silent But Deadly

Post by poikilotrm »

Probably zero in terms of sentencing.
PapaDuke

Post by PapaDuke »

poikilotrm wrote:Probably zero in terms of sentencing.
I am actually asking for facts here. Not fear mongering.

The company I posted is in the USA and advertises it as a 80% and they have been doing business for years now. The other is offshore. Assuming someone would not install without the proper registration, what is the actual difference in FACTS. Remind yourself you are on a silencer forum
poikilotrm
Silent But Deadly

Post by poikilotrm »

PapaDuke wrote:

The company I posted is in the USA and advertises it as a 80% and they have been doing business for years now. The other is offshore. Assuming someone would not install without the proper registration, what is the actual difference in FACTS. Remind yourself you are on a silencer forum
Oh. Thanks for setting me straight. The fact is that if you buy one you are probably going to be on the list as a purchaser, and as the TJF and Serbu, and numerous other incidents have shown, that Orwellian police state crap is real. The facts are that nobody without a Glock would buy one, and anybody with a Glock that buys one is demonstrating constructive intent. The fact is that if you look good in orange, buy one and install it, then you'll get an offer of a plea bargain and probably only get two years and a $5000 fine. The facts are that it is a useless item in the real world, and only has application as a noise maker, and is illegal.

Those enough facts for ya?
a_canadian
Silent But Deadly

Post by a_canadian »

PapaDuke wrote:Assuming someone would not install without the proper registration, what is the actual difference in FACTS. Remind yourself you are on a silencer forum
Silencers can be licensed in the USA. A full-auto selector switch for a Glock can not be licensed in the USA. That's the difference you seem to be overlooking. I'm not familiar with all the details, but there's something to do with a full-auto weapon having to be manufactured prior to 1986 or somesuch...
PapaDuke

Post by PapaDuke »

a_canadian wrote:
PapaDuke wrote:Assuming someone would not install without the proper registration, what is the actual difference in FACTS. Remind yourself you are on a silencer forum
Silencers can be licensed in the USA. A full-auto selector switch for a Glock can not be licensed in the USA. That's the difference you seem to be overlooking. I'm not familiar with all the details, but there's something to do with a full-auto weapon having to be manufactured prior to 1986 or somesuch...

I am really confused now.. I have seen many youtube videos of them with companies stating about the fact that you cannot have one generally, but with proper licensing you can :evil:
a_canadian
Silent But Deadly

Post by a_canadian »

Well you can obviously read and write English. And presumably Google works for you. From the BATF website:
https://www.atf.gov/rules-and-regulations/national-firearms-act wrote: Firearm Owners’ Protection Act

In 1986, this Act amended the NFA definition of “silencer” by adding combinations of parts for silencers and any part intended for use in the assembly or fabrication of a silencer. The Act also amended the GCA to prohibit the transfer or possession of machineguns. Exceptions were made for transfers of machineguns to, or possession of machineguns by, government agencies, and those lawfully possessed before the effective date of the prohibition, May 19, 1986.
poikilotrm
Silent But Deadly

Post by poikilotrm »

PapaDuke wrote:
I am really confused now.. I have seen many youtube videos of them with companies stating about the fact that you cannot have one generally, but with proper licensing you can :evil:
You can own a full auto weapon made prior to the 1986 cut off. The "no new FA" thing came about as a compromise in getting the FOPA passed under Reagan. It was called the Hughes amendment.

If you want legal FA, expect to pay thousands of dollars for a clapped out POS.
a_canadian
Silent But Deadly

Post by a_canadian »

poikilotrm wrote:If you want legal FA, expect to pay thousands of dollars for a clapped out POS.
Or move to New Zealand. Apparently it's pretty wide open for full auto stuff there, as well as for silencers. Best to do basic market research before advertising... Here in Canada a guy went to prison last year for having about 30 full auto Glock switches and several silencers. He was an amazingly stupid individual, spreading the word amongst bike gangs and such that he could machine whatever they wanted. Got busted for a routine roadside stop when an officer saw something gun-ish sticking out from under the passenger seat of his pickup truck, where his little boy was sitting. Turned out to be a loaded full auto carbine. Yup, they do get that dumb.
mk23
Silent But Deadly

Post by mk23 »

poikilotrm wrote:
mk23 wrote:Looks like a nice design. I don't know about the paint though. That looks like that stuff on AKs, that starts melting the first time you go to clean it. :D
Yes. That's the problem. The paint. :roll:

It's called Sarcasm. :roll: Heh!
Sigproshooter
Silent But Deadly

Post by Sigproshooter »

Considering the generally bitchy and pretentious replies to one member on this thread it's not surprising this site is dying. Some people here need a blow job.
Regard your soldiers as your children, and they will follow you into the deepest valleys; look on them as your own beloved sons, and they will stand by you even unto death.
Sun Tzu
Fulliautomatix
Silent But Deadly

Post by Fulliautomatix »

Sigproshooter wrote:Some people here need a blow job.
Speak softly, and carry a big stick.
poikilotrm
Silent But Deadly

Post by poikilotrm »

Make him shave first.
poikilotrm
Silent But Deadly

Post by poikilotrm »

Sigproshooter wrote:Considering the generally bitchy and pretentious replies to one member on this thread it's not surprising this site is dying. Some people here need a blow job.
Ya know man, my default setting is that anyone advocating or hinting at performing illegal acts here is a cop. Thus, the snark.
a_canadian
Silent But Deadly

Post by a_canadian »

You're suggesting that officers of the law would misrepresent themselves in order to encourage members of this forum to violate existing statutes? How DARE you?! Police have never done such a thing. Ever. Mostly. Well... okay, sometimes, but only when it's really really important. In their opinion.
Sigproshooter
Silent But Deadly

Post by Sigproshooter »

poikilotrm wrote:
Sigproshooter wrote:Considering the generally bitchy and pretentious replies to one member on this thread it's not surprising this site is dying. Some people here need a blow job.
Ya know man, my default setting is that anyone advocating or hinting at performing illegal acts here is a cop. Thus, the snark.
I think we all keep that thought around. But just possibly sometimes a member just might want an answer to a question. Not an internet t-bagging. s--t like that only convinces some people that us NFA types are all pricks, default positions aside. Us deplorable gun owners could take a lesson from humility at times. But everyone has their own personal decisions to make. It's either the short game or the long game.
Regard your soldiers as your children, and they will follow you into the deepest valleys; look on them as your own beloved sons, and they will stand by you even unto death.
Sun Tzu
renegade
Silent But Deadly

Post by renegade »

PapaDuke wrote:

It is hard to import NFA. It can be done, but it is much easier to buy the 80% and finish it off and register it. Of course this is an 07/02 activity.
Ultra

Post by Ultra »

poikilotrm wrote:
PapaDuke wrote:

Oh. Thanks for setting me straight. The fact is that if you buy one you are probably going to be on the list as a purchaser, and as the TJF and Serbu, and numerous other incidents have shown, that Orwellian police state crap is real. The facts are that nobody without a Glock would buy one, and anybody with a Glock that buys one is demonstrating constructive intent. The fact is that if you look good in orange, buy one and install it, then you'll get an offer of a plea bargain and probably only get two years and a $5000 fine. The facts are that it is a useless item in the real world, and only has application as a noise maker, and is illegal.

Those enough facts for ya?
Damn, can people around here ever just discuss things without all the talk about the law? I've been lurking for literally years and I finally have to register so I can say how frustrating it is that the fear monger prison rape discussion keeps popping up. No one asked about the law. It's not illegal to ask questions about curiosities like this... not yet, anyway.
poikilotrm
Silent But Deadly

Post by poikilotrm »

Ultra wrote:
Damn, can people around here ever just discuss things without all the talk about the law? I've been lurking for literally years and I finally have to register so I can say how frustrating it is that the fear monger prison rape discussion keeps popping up. No one asked about the law. It's not illegal to ask questions about curiosities like this... not yet, anyway.
Really? BTW, manufacturing a MG constitutes a felony, soooo....

18 U.S. Code § 371 - Conspiracy to commit offense or to defraud United States

If two or more persons conspire either to commit any offense against the United States, or to defraud the United States, or any agency thereof in any manner or for any purpose, and one or more of such persons do any act to effect the object of the conspiracy, each shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than five years, or both.

If, however, the offense, the commission of which is the object of the conspiracy, is a misdemeanor only, the punishment for such conspiracy shall not exceed the maximum punishment provided for such misdemeanor.