Suppressor Collection (Texas)

Moderators: mpallett, bakerjw, renegade

Z0Tex

Suppressor Collection (Texas)

Post by Z0Tex »

I've decided to part with my suppressor collection. Interests have changed over the last couple of years and I just don't use them. I have the retail packaging, papers, and a suppressor pouch for each one (minus the Kestrel 5.56). All user-serviceable cans were meticulously cleaned after every range trip. Some have not even seen 20 rounds of total use. All are in excellent condition with no dings, scratches, or baffle strikes.

ALL NFA LAWS AND RULES APPLY AND WILL BE FOLLOWED!!! All cans are on a Form 4 (on the same trust) in Texas. No out-of-state sales. Buyer must be a Texas resident. I am willing to have a Texas SOT broker the deal and/or handle paperwork preparation & submission, if that is what the buyer wants, but the SOT needs to be within a 2 hour drive of Temple, TX. Tax stamps and any paperwork prep/submission fees for Form 4's an SOT may charge are the responsibility of the buyer.

Prices are as-shown for each listing. If someone wants, I will sell the entire lot for $3250.00 (-$825 off of asking).

I would prefer to sell the collection as one first. If a buyer for the whole lot cant be found after a few weeks, then I'll begin parting out the collection.

Suppressors come with what is pictured (mounts, retail packaging, tools, pouches, etc).

SWR/SilencerCo:

Octane 9 HD: $525.00 Comes with 1/2x28SN, 1/2x28, & 13.5x1 LH pistons and a 1/2x28 fixed mount. ~1k rounds fired total.

Spectre II: $275.00 Comes with the endcap tool, spare o-ring pack and a 1/2x28 rifle thread spacer (SiencerCo). ~800 rounds fired total.

Specwar 7.62: $500.00 No ASR mounts included. Just retail packaging and pouch. 40 rounds fired mixed between 5.56 and .308.

SilencerCo:

SilencerCo Osprey 9: $625.00 New and unfired! Comes with a 1/2x28 piston, pouch, and sleeve.

Dead Air:

Dead Air Sandman Ti: $600.00 Direct-thread 5/8x24. 20 rounds fired (all subsonic .300BLK)

Gemtech:

Tundra 9: $250.00 Comes with a 1/2x28 piston and a piston locking sleeve (for fixed barrel applications). ~500 rounds fired.

Rugged Suppressors:

Obsidian 45: $525.00 Comes with a 1/2x28 piston. 200 rounds fired (all 9mm).

Oculus 22: $325.00 Comes with a SilencerCo rifle thread spacer and Endcap tool. Less than 100 rounds fired.

Huntertown Arms:

Guardian 9 Gen 1: $200.00 Comes with a 1/2x28 HTA mount and box. ~500 rounds fired.

Kestrel 5.56: $250.00 Refinished (Nitride) by Matt @ Stalking Rhino Industries and unfired since. 200 rounds fired before refinishing. 1/2x28 Omni mount.

Thanks for looking!
Z0Tex

Re: Suppressor Collection (Texas)

Post by Z0Tex »

Pricing for the entire lot can be considered "or best offer". I'm willing to negotiate a lot on an offer for the entire collection. If someone from this forum puts me in contact with a buyer for the whole lot, I'll give them $100 for a finder's fee.
Z0Tex

Re: Suppressor Collection (Texas)

Post by Z0Tex »

Sale pending...

An in-state buyer for the whole lot has been found and the paperwork process has begun. When the forms are mailed off, I'll mark this as sold and close the thread.